You’re not Dark triad bro

emeraldglass

emeraldglass

6'1" Gymmaxed Moroccan Stoic— MOD from Benelux
Staff
It appears that many users do not grasp the distinction between self-confidence and possessing traits of the dark triad.

I often come across stories where users claim to exhibit dark triad behaviors, but in reality, it often amounts to simply ignoring someone or displaying some rudeness. Bitch that’s not dark triad.

Let me clarify what it is, the dark triad refers to a trio of interconnected personality traits: narcissism, Machiavellianism, and psychopathy. These traits involve callous manipulation, self-centeredness, and ruthlessness. Individuals with dark triad traits prioritize their own interests with little consideration for others.

These traits are usually influenced by genetic predispositions. So while you can marginally enhance them, becoming fully dark triad isn't achievable if your natural disposition doesn't align with these characteristics.

You can mimic the appearance and actions associated with the dark triad, but if it's not genuinely a part of your nature, it does not hold much significance.

Therefore, stop labeling yourself as dark triad if it doesn't genuinely apply to you, you sound like a joke. People will laugh in your face if you say you’re dark triad while you are in reality just a bit confident or shit.

Genuine murderers, politicians, businesspeople, and others who exhibit dark triad traits typically avoid self-identifying as such. This is because they don't want to reveal their thought processes, strategies, or operations, as such information could be used against them.

So in short you are most likely not dark triad but maybe just a bit confident or a try hard.

@TRUE_CEL @tristan18 @rand anon @BrahminBoss @Dr. Bludy @5.5psl thougths?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: chawaje, Boxingfan, AngryShortMale and 16 others
real Dark Triad behaviour, Alhamdulliah Brozzers. Unless you beat women you are not Dark Triad.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: reddotguy, StalinCel, AngryShortMale and 16 others
it's because everyone here has an abused mind from either this site itself or their upbringing and are vulnerable narcissists and think that makes them 'dark triad'

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, buckchadley31, Fear and 5 others
Dark triad in essence is the warrior gene, most men in the past had it but nowadays everybody is a peaceful docile cuck.

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, AngryShortMale, zura and 2 others
They aren't dark triad, they are suffering.

ryan gosling breaking up GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and emeraldglass
I did not got the notification @Master fix your shit

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, emeraldglass and Deleted member 22924
I’m not dark triad have no desire to be a narcy or psycopath

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: zura, Lucifer X and emeraldglass
Wdym I'm not Richard Ramirez Cameron Alborzian badboy killer mysterious dark triad mogger

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: reddotguy, Sushifart, StalinCel and 4 others
I’m the furthest thing from dark triad; I’m a short fat shy cuck. Even Elmo has more dark triad traits than me

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sushifart, StalinCel, chadcel; and 3 others
I’m the furthest thing from dark triad; I’m a short fat shy cuck. Even Elmo has more dark triad traits than me
elmo is legit darktriad, tho

• JFL
Reactions: Sushifart, StalinCel, Esteban1997 and 1 other person
They are low iq and almost 90% society hates then

It appears that many users do not grasp the distinction between self-confidence and possessing traits of the dark triad.

I often come across stories where users claim to exhibit dark triad behaviors, but in reality, it often amounts to simply ignoring someone or displaying some rudeness. Bitch that’s not dark triad.

Let me clarify what it is, the dark triad refers to a trio of interconnected personality traits: narcissism, Machiavellianism, and psychopathy. These traits involve callous manipulation, self-centeredness, and ruthlessness. Individuals with dark triad traits prioritize their own interests with little consideration for others.

These traits are usually influenced by genetic predispositions. So while you can marginally enhance them, becoming fully dark triad isn't achievable if your natural disposition doesn't align with these characteristics.

You can mimic the appearance and actions associated with the dark triad, but if it's not genuinely a part of your nature, it does not hold much significance.

Therefore, stop labeling yourself as dark triad if it doesn't genuinely apply to you, you sound like a joke. People will laugh in your face if you say you’re dark triad while you are in reality just a bit confident or shit.

Genuine murderers, politicians, businesspeople, and others who exhibit dark triad traits typically avoid self-identifying as such. This is because they don't want to reveal their thought processes, strategies, or operations, as such information could be used against them.

So in short you are most likely not dark triad but maybe just a bit confident or a try hard.

No you're right I'm not dark triad I will never call myself dark triad because that's gay but am I a sadist, get thoughts of killing people and have a tingling sensation envisioning it yea and I'm not autistic just extremely fucked in the head so I love the attention on here its escapism for me no upper eyelid sugery so I'm going to be fully affect by the effect of psychosocial

• JFL

Ok boii

Ok boii

No you're right I'm not dark triad I will never call myself dark triad because that's gay but am I a sadist, get thoughts of killing people and have a tingling sensation envisioning it yea and I'm not autistic just extremely fucked in the head so I love the attention on here its escapism for me no upper eyelid sugery so I'm going to be fully affect by the effect of psychosocial

Dnrd but you ugly dude

It’s autistic to label yourself as something edgy like dark triad tbh. Like nigger your just a guy you can be selfish or selfless it’s your choice, but don’t make a whole gay larp about it.

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale and emeraldglass

This post is soooo dark triad ooohhh yeahhh fuuuaarrrkkkk:soy::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: oldcel2002 and DelonLover1999
Also you are spot on OP. People who are actually dark triad are psychopaths who turned out like that because of some childhood trauma or something. Most normal people are not dark triad.

• +1
Mogger lower third + untrustworthy eyes = Dark triad.
Dark triad is simply being high t and high prenatal androgenous.

True.

The forum uses their own description. Dark triad here on this forum has been proposed as someone who even is highly ethic in a "dark way". I'm not sure why those terms have been picked up in such a way that attempts to glorify someone who might as well just be a piece of shit lol.

Psychopathy, dark triad, it all sounds cool. The real phenomenom here taking place is differences in brain that make certain pathways not wire. If instead of calling someone a psychopath, you'd instead call them individual with inadequate brain disability not capable of displaying appropiate range of emotions... you would never see anyone want to be identified with such. Who wants to claim, hey I have a brain disability, I can do smth awful and be shameless. Lets get into a date! Nah

I don't say be a cuckold. You should never be. You need to be darktriad when you need to be, it's needed in this world, you cannot face the devil with a rose. But, I don't promote being a piece of shit lol. At least not too much or a hobby or smth to be proud of. Balance.

• +1
True.

The forum uses their own description. Dark triad here on this forum has been proposed as someone who even is highly ethic in a "dark way". I'm not sure why those terms have been picked up in such a way that attempts to glorify someone who might as well just be a piece of shit lol.

Psychopathy, dark triad, it all sounds cool. The real phenomenom here taking place is differences in brain that make certain pathways not wire. If instead of calling someone a psychopath, you'd instead call them individual with inadequate brain disability not capable of displaying appropiate range of emotions... you would never see anyone want to be identified with such. Who wants to claim, hey I have a brain disability, I can do smth awful and be shameless. Lets get into a date! Nah

I don't say be a cuckold. You should never be. You need to be darktriad when you need to be, it's needed in this world, you cannot face the devil with a rose. But, I don't promote being a piece of shit lol. At least not too much or a hobby or smth to be proud of. Balance.
💯

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
Who woulda thought that .org users are male equivalent of 13yo girls who think she is serial killer but scared to ask for ketchup

it's because everyone here has an abused mind from either this site itself or their upbringing and are vulnerable narcissists and think that makes them 'dark triad'
lmao

I did not see this post, but I agree. There’s nothing dark triad about being a piece of shit.

• +1
Does light triad necessarily have to be cucked/weak? I'm not either.

And what of identification with light triad? Is it that same as dark triad, where if you know you have the traits and speak on them, you don't have them? Is it also genetic?

Bleach Ichigo GIF - Bleach Ichigo Ichigo Kurosaki GIFs

• JFL
True. Dark triad people are usually the most charismatic people , they need it to actually manipulate people, and they know that labeling themselves as so and acting so won't make them get favors done and makes you lose social credit and look weird

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and AngryShortMale
Does light triad necessarily have to be cucked/weak? I'm not either.

And what of identification with light triad? Is it that same as dark triad, where if you know you have the traits and speak on them, you don't have them? Is it also genetic?

Bleach Ichigo GIF - Bleach Ichigo Ichigo Kurosaki GIFs
So many questions, yet so little time to answer unfortunately.

• So Sad
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer