Ultimate looksmax diet?

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
What’s the best diet to have high energy levels/feel good/gain muscle/low inflammation. (inflammation is the bane of our health [balding and disease both physical and mental])

I’m thinking no sugar, little carbs, high protein like meat and chicken, high fat foods like butter and avocados. Are grains any good for you? Like nuts, granola bars, etc.

• +1
Reactions: rydofx, GoMadAndSTFU, Deleted member 1707 and 4 others
I dropped almost all sweets.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 206, Schönling and 5 others
Dey fasting

high carb is much better for energy levels tbh.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, SpearOfOrion, Deleted member 206 and 1 other person
First off, I believe that no single macronutrient is bad. Humans have been eating carbs, fats and protein since the dawn of time. Avoiding one like the plague doesn't make much sense, nor is it scientifically backed.

What diet is optimal for a long, healthy life? Well, research has shown that eating the same things, i.e having a small selection of food, and being at a caloric deficit is correlated with longevity in both humans and animals. We also know that fasting is correlated with a host of other health benefits, so incorporating that is probably a good idea also.

For muscle building, high protein is important. In your case, 150g should suffice. I also want to add that the actual strength training is much more important for muscle building than diet is. Yeah you need a surplus but its all about killing it in the gym and being consistent. I also think that inflammation and skin health is majorly affected by getting enough sleep, living an active lifestyle and not eating way too much or way too little food.

I think no refined sugar is a good idea, I think you shouldn't restrict carbs too heavily unless its a personal preference, and I think you should cap your fat intake at around 100g per day just because its more readily stored as fat and at around 60-70g you've capped the benefits already.

I also believe that since we can take supplements like fish oil, multis etc. eating fatty fish or having a super broad selection of food is completely unecessary. I think eating deep green veggies like broccoli, spinach etc. is a good idea but past that you can just supplement and you're set. The foods I eat regularly are as following:

Carb sources: Potatoes, sweet potatoes, white rice, bananas, peaches (limit the fruit)
Fat sources: Olive oil, PB butter, trace fats from other foods
Protein sources: Cod, pollock, beef, pork, chicken, cottage cheese, greek yoghurt (limit the dairy, can and will phuck your stomach up)
Vitamins and supps: Fish oil, b-vitamine, multivitamine, magnesium, vitamine D + brussel sprouts and broccoli with dinner for deep green gains

Thats just the kind of food I personally enjoy, which fills me up while being low kcal enough. I fast pretty loosely every day.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 98Zdeed98, mewcoper, Kade and 11 others
Not vegan or carnivore.

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing
First off, I believe that no single macronutrient is bad. Humans have been eating carbs, fats and protein since the dawn of time. Avoiding one like the plague doesn't make much sense, nor is it scientifically backed.

What diet is optimal for a long, healthy life? Well, research has shown that eating the same things, i.e having a small selection of food, and being at a caloric deficit is correlated with longevity in both humans and animals. We also know that fasting is correlated with a host of other health benefits, so incorporating that is probably a good idea also.

For muscle building, high protein is important. In your case, 150g should suffice. I also want to add that the actual strength training is much more important for muscle building than diet is. Yeah you need a surplus but its all about killing it in the gym and being consistent. I also think that inflammation and skin health is majorly affected by getting enough sleep, living an active lifestyle and not eating way too much or way too little food.

I think no refined sugar is a good idea, I think you shouldn't restrict carbs too heavily unless its a personal preference, and I think you should cap your fat intake at around 100g per day just because its more readily stored as fat and at around 60-70g you've capped the benefits already.

I also believe that since we can take supplements like fish oil, multis etc. eating fatty fish or having a super broad selection of food is completely unecessary. I think eating deep green veggies like broccoli, spinach etc. is a good idea but past that you can just supplement and you're set. The foods I eat regularly are as following:

Carb sources: Potatoes, sweet potatoes, white rice, bananas, peaches (limit the fruit)
Protein sources: Cod, pollock, beef, pork, chicken, cottage cheese, greek yoghurt (limit the dairy, can and will phuck your stomach up)
Vitamins and supps: Fish oil, b-vitamine, multivitamine, magnesium, vitamine D + brussel sprouts and broccoli with dinner for deep green gains

Thats just the kind of food I personally enjoy, which fills me up while being low kcal enough. I fast pretty loosely every day.
Great comment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5185
dont think theres a real looksmaxxing diet as it depends on how you looksmax. its very hard to get a good body with low carbs and you eat so much fucking shit if you bulk, it surely isnt good for your skin etc.

isnt protein bad for skin too? many people get acne on the back etc. from drinking shakes and obviously from injecting

• +1
Reactions: Cope
I really need to reduce my sugar intake tbh.

Is a single fine chocolate each day too much?

dn read

What’s the best diet to have high energy levels/feel good/gain muscle/low inflammation. (inflammation is the bane of our health [balding and disease both physical and mental])

I’m thinking no sugar, little carbs, high protein like meat and chicken, high fat foods like butter and avocados. Are grains any good for you? Like nuts, granola bars, etc.
All those are good, grains are not. I’d say go for low calorie watery veggies like celery spinach etc

• +1
Reactions: rydofx
Non processed foods

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing
just make sure to consume loads of fiber bro, you gotta keep the bowels moving so it makes anal prep easier, chad doesn't want shit on his dick man.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, cyberjap, LostYouth and 2 others
why aren’t grains good
toxic, full of omega 6 fatty acids (inflammatory), also high in phytochemicals that bind to nutrients and decrease absorption.

You can eat them, just don't eat wheat and a couple of others that I can't remember off the top of my head.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 2846
toxic, full of omega 6 fatty acids (inflammatory), also high in phytochemicals that bind to nutrients and decrease absorption.

You can eat them, just don't eat wheat and a couple of others that I can't remember off the top of my head.
shit i’ve been eating like a grain bar a day and a shit ton of trail mix a day.

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist
Paleo diet +IF tbh it works wonders

I’ll train you and give you a diet plan for 50$ a month

shit i’ve been eating like a grain bar a day and a shit ton of trail mix a day.
I wouldn't worry about that,

unless your diet revolves around grains than it shouldn't be an issue.

what's your diet look like, run it down if you can.

I wouldn't worry about that,

unless your diet revolves around grains than it shouldn't be an issue.

what's your diet look like, run it down if you can.
eggs, meat (chicken, bacon, sausage), hamburgers, chicken ceaser salads, trail mix, oranges, bananas, brown rice, whole grain granola bars, sometimes chicken burritos, sometimes steak and cheese sandwiches, and nuts.

• +1
Reactions: rydofx and Deleted member 2756
eggs, meat (chicken, bacon, sausage), hamburgers, chicken ceaser salads, trail mix, oranges, bananas, brown rice, whole grain granola bars, sometimes chicken burritos, sometimes steak and cheese sandwiches, and nuts.
good diet, nothing wrong with it tbh.

diet is quite the meme at the end of the day, as long as you're eating enough fat for test production and carbohydrates for cortisol suppression than you should be fine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
why aren’t grains good
Supposedly bad for you gut lining, they’re usually not nutritionally dense. You can get your fiber from watery veggies, get just as much if not more vitamins and have way less calories

• +1
balanced heathy diet plus if

Minute 6:11

• +1
holy fuck your avi looks so strange now that its back to normal without the thick neck, dark eyes with uee, and "i want to die" written on his face.

• +1
Whole food vegan diet no added sugars and oil. There's a bit of a conflict with animal protein and plant protein because animal protein spikes your mTOR pathway which is beneficial for muscle protein synthesis (meaning it's slightly more effective at building muscle mass) but the spiking of that pathway is also responsible for negative effects such as aging. Tbh I think it's best if you just eat plant protein because the difference in muscle mass gain is negligible, and soy protein actually has a bunch of leucine as well so it will still spike mTOR while being lower in methionine than conventional whey.

Eat balanced macros and high micronutrient foods mostly.

kcal restriction diet to slow aging

balanced heathy diet plus if
do you do IF to maintain low BF? I'm trying to maintain a caloric surplus but I want to fast in order to gain mental clarity, energy, GH, etc.

Is it worth it if I'm trying to gain weight?

do you do IF to maintain low BF? I'm trying to maintain a caloric surplus but I want to fast in order to gain mental clarity, energy, GH, etc.

Is it worth it if I'm trying to gain weight?

IF is so simple. I've been doing it on and off for 8-9 years now. Its literally just skipping breakfast. The difference between cutting calories and bulking (i.e deficit vs surplus) shouldn't be very large, maximum like 800kcal. Fitting in 800kcal extra is pretty easy even if its just 2 meals per day. I'd say its worth it for the possible life benefits, and also if you like to eat higher kcal foods (who doesn't?)

• +1
Reactions: Cope
African and Mediterranean food has god tier macros and nutrition without being too calorie dense.

Also snacking is the biggest trap, it's tough at first but after a week or 2 you get used to it.

Raw vegan diet

No white bread. You need sugar for carbs and energy for training. Not sure how you will get energy on no sugar. But white bread will just bloat you so avoid grains.
Non processed foods
high IQ

Last edited:
The best diet is HGH and TEST

Vegan diet has worked for me. Carbs in general arent a big source of inflammation sugars are, avoid all high sugar content and pasta. Eat whole wheat, whole pasta, potatoes, sweet potatoes, oats, these are complex carbs and aren't bad. Make sure you eat your nutrients, as long as you eat a big variety of vegetables and fruits (beans, green veggies, berries...) you'll be fine. For vegans, if you are going to the gym a protein powder would probably be advised.

In no particular order.
First meal of the day = low/no carbs. 400 grams of vegetables per day and a few fruit. Hydrolyzed collagen from bovine. Vitamin D3 5000 IE per day. Tumeric 1000mg+ per day. Ginger 500mg + per day. Ashwagandha cycle. Electrolytes. Water 2L + per day. 60+grams of good fat per day. Periodic fasting. Maybe even intermittent fasting. Green Tea. Coffee. NAT+. Methylene Blue. Blueberries, 40 grams 3 times a week. 1 Apple a day. Reduce intake of gluten. Get test to see what foods triggers immune response. 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight gotta get that postive nitrogen balance. No processed foods etc. I could go on but does it matter most of you not going to do any of this xD.

• +1
**Here’s my true cell gymcel diet. Tried and true lost 15 lbs 1 1/2 months.**

Intermittent fast from 12-8. Only eat two meals

**1st meal at 12pm after first workout**

Make protein shake: Plain sugar feee almond milk, 3 tablespoons of peanut butter, one banana.

*supercel use organic peanut butter with no addedsugsr* jiffy peanut butter is my only flaw in this diet but u can switch it for something else. I am going to next in a week after I run out of fatcel jiffy

**Second meal after second workout 6pm**

Make salad. 1lb of chicken no seasoning. Not even salt n pepper, don’t be an op. 99 cent only store baby mix greens and a full avocado.

Every other day eat mix grain rice with salad or veggies (veggies can have salt n pepper, but don’t kill em with it). Meat can be fish too

Only eat two meals a day, one light meal for muscles to rebuild with protein of peanut butter and fat to fuel body. One big meal . This is kinda how our hunter and gatherer ancestors ate, but they were always hungry. Ate like one meal every other day usually. Though over time our dna has got more and more incel, so we need to eat more food to gain muscle and keep muscle size and not get fatigued. Fag incels like us have passed along cuck genes.

Ops who think fats aren’t good don’t understand biology. I have been leanmaxing hard now. I look pretty cut 510 150. Shit frame tho and no definition. However used to be soyboy 165

Last edited:
High carb, high protein with lots of eggs and liver