• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JL~, soover4me, ineonx and 6 others
@Snake.0359

A9E0E7E3 3C8A 4E34 BF31 B1A329FEA8DD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub5outsider, The Grinch, 5'7 zoomer and 12 others
@St.TikTokcel its just bones broo.. look at this even gandy cant escape the light brown pill

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
@Yaarhuni

• +1
Reactions: Yaarhuni
1520657 2222222

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
@St.TikTokcel its just bones broo.. look at this even gandy cant escape the light brown pill
Skin colour won't do shit. Sub 5 PSL = rot unless brown (can abuse JBE).

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
@ballakaseema

Last edited:
wtf did i just read nigga

• JFL
Skin colour won't do shit. Sub 5 PSL = rot unless brown (can abuse JBE).
Why do u slavs well I’m pretty sure ur a half slant eyed gook half Slav saying this bs which is ironic. Like even if this is the case in some shitty EE country there is no curry slaying in the USA using JBE. If you don’t fit the standards here you don’t fit them racepill is cope bud.

And then u have schizos like @BrendioEEE claiming JBE cherry-picked from the absolute shitholes of california. Most Ricecels are incel here lmfao.

Jbe, JBW and JBB are all cope once u go outside and leave HS maybe where SMV was skewed due to scarcity + nt.

Only whites can be incel, the post above me is cope.

• +1
Reactions: turbocuckcel_7000000 and St.TikTokcel
Incel = Involuntary celibacy
You cant pay me to say David Gandy is a virgin

I mean Gandy didn't lose his virginity until his mid twenties or something like that so yeah he was an incel. He wasn't slaying in his prime, he was a virgin. He is also autistic/introverted

Last edited:
  • +1
Why do u slavs well I’m pretty sure ur a half slant eyed gook half Slav saying this bs which is ironic. Like even if this is the case in some shitty EE country there is no curry slaying in the USA using JBE. If you don’t fit the standards here you don’t fit them racepill is cope bud.

And then u have schizos like @BrendioEEE claiming JBE cherry-picked from the absolute shitholes of california. Most Ricecels are incel here lmfao.

Jbe, JBW and JBB are all cope once u go outside and leave HS maybe where SMV was skewed due to scarcity + nt.
Sorry but it doesn't matter whether you deny it or not. Reality doesn't care about your feelings.

• +1
Reactions: Azonin
  • JFL
Reactions: Azonin and BrahminBoss
Sorry but it doesn't matter whether you deny it or not. Reality doesn't care about your feelings.
Some RiceCel from Poland or Latvia whatever Ee country is trying to tell me an American citizen on how my country’s dating market works. JFL ok

Some RiceCel from Poland or Latvia whatever Ee country is trying to tell me an American citizen on how my country’s dating market works. JFL ok
@BrendioEEE has a lot of data to support it.
Experts say

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
@BrendioEEE has a lot of data to support it.
View attachment 2866535
Some NEET from the absolute shitholes of california searching up ugly ethnics with white women doesn’t prove anything. :lul::lul::lul:

Plus I highly doubt lol the Bay Area is known to be WMAF central seems like giga RiceCel cope. But California is a shithole state it deserves to be nuked

No need be so self-loathing, sir.
I don’t live in the west coast whatsoever and I have no connection to california. Thank God I don’t though

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
I don’t live in the west coast whatsoever and I have no connection to california. Thank God I don’t though
If you moved to L.A as any variance of deathnicc all you'd need to do is tell a white woman to submit to your ethnic cock and she would do it.

If you are a high inhib dog, then you are mentalcel and coping because just because JBE is hard law in places like L.A doesn't mean it isn't softer law in other cities across the U.S.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and St.TikTokcel