Ultimate Texting Game: How To Never Fumble During Texts

9Romance

9Romance

why kill yourself? you never had life JFL 😂
I'm gonna drop some ultimate texting game. This is coming from someone who has texted multiple women for years and I have made a few mistakes which ended up cucking me. These are things I've learned over the years that you should and shouldn't do

Quick Tip: Try not to use a droid, it makes you look like a curry and green texts make a womans pussy extremely dry. Get off your Huawei you trucel

1) Response Times
I know most of you when a girl texts you, you do the whole "wait 5 minutes". The thing is, if a girl has no interest in you and you are doing this cope, she will lose even more interest. Every guy on her phone is doing that same shit. Waiting long to respond can only hurt you (if she's already not attracted to you), but if she finds you attractive or ok then she's going to either think neutral about it or like it. So no, i'm not telling you to respond like 2 seconds after. I'm just saying when you see the message just respond, you're wasting your time sitting there over your phone with the clock app unironically thinking waiting 5 minutes is going to make her have feelings for your subhuman ass

2) Topics
Keep topics fun or have a purpose. Don't be a nigga like this "hey", "how are you", "wyd", "oh cool". If you type boring, then the next time you message her she's just going to end up ignoring you or taking longer to respond. IMO if you have no purpose, won't gain anything, no fun topics. Don't text. Even if it means think about what you say for a couple minutes (which in turn will naturally make your response times slower so you won't even have to worry about "wait 5 minutes bro")

3) Make Her Talk About Herself
Instead of telling her about your subhuman ass (she doesn't care), just make her talk about herself. Women can go on for hours talking about themselves. Just ask about her hobbies or normie shit like that

4) Compliments
I recommend giving compliments unironically. Most guys avoid giving compliments because some redpill nigga told them not to. Compliments make people feel good. When you get a compliment from a girl you most likely will end up liking her more. She still appreciates compliments just at a lower level than you. The only thing to remember is,

1. Don't overdo it. The more compliments you give her the less they have meaning
2. Give her non-generic compliments

5) Let Her Know Your Intentions
Playing the long game will almost never work (especially if you are ugly, she will slowly put you deeper and deeper in the friendzone). It's best to apply pressure from the beginning than to play long game for 5 months just to get rejected and it hurt even worse. Now when I say let her know your intentions I don't mean go up to her and say "I Like You". I mean flirt with her, tease her, and hint that you like her without fully telling her, It's going to leave her guessing and may build obsession (if you at least pass her initial looks threshold).

6) Establish a hangout/date quickly
If the only thing happening is back and forth texting, you're convo will die within a week. Establish a hangout (if chadlite+) or date (if normie+). Now you need to know this, if you take her out, take her to a cheap restaurant. If she truly has a interest in getting to know you then she will accept going anywhere.

7) Numbers Game
Talk to multiple women at once. Go outside and warm-cold approach, build a social circle with friends and club with them and meet new women. Maybe even download dating apps. Never put all your eggs in one basket. The issue with talking to one girl at a time is that you will be super desperate and if you lose her you will be extremely heartbroken. This is why women don't care when you ignore them, because they have 30 other guys they can talk to. Women naturally play the numbers game

8) Profile
Women often will look at your pictures over and over if you guys are talking on like insta or a dating app. Make your profile thirst trap af. Anglefraud, dripmax, edit photos. Have some sort of niche or something to make you stand out even more.

9) Know When To Give Up
If a girl puts 0 effort into the convo, it's best to just move on. If a girl knows she can put no effort into you and still have you trying then she probably will. Not only that but it will separate you from the desperate guys who continuously message her even when she is on some bs. There is no circumstance where a woman will find you attractive and not put any effort. At that point you are wasting your time and just stroking her ego

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga, humanoidsub7, Elvisandreaa and 4 others
Solid thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28864
nah can’t be jester maxxing

just say hey then how are you then wanna come over

if she says anything other than yes she’s lame or don’t wanna fuck you

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, A23ghskung, humanoidsub7 and 2 others
Chad is mute, blind and deaf, yet slays in a month what you all can't slay in 10 years

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
nah can’t be jester maxxing

just say hey then how are you then wanna come over

if she says anything other than yes she’s lame or don’t wanna fuck you
sexual assault 101

you don't need a raid boss guide to text women

omen often will look at your pictures over and over if you guys are talking on like insta or a dating app.
in my case they never did lol. bitch didnt even look at my age

If she likes you it doesn't matter how you text.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Copeful, Deleted member 23778 and 1 other person
Chad is mute, blind and deaf, yet slays in a month what you all can't slay in 10 years
if she doesn't ask to fuck within the first 5 messages, or implies it, it's a wrap.
i was also astonished at how women have ZERO will to conversate, just invite you at home.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Deleted member 23778 and Debetro
If she likes you it doesn't matter how you text.
well no shit but you can make her more attracted to you or you could make her turned off by how you text

if she doesn't ask to fuck within the first 5 messages, or implies it, it's a wrap.
i was also astonished at how women have ZERO will to conversate, just invite you at home.
autism

• Hmm...
Reactions: the BULL
that's literally how it goes for me. when i had a lower looks level due to high bf and lower t levels and no body pics, i would get chatted for days too. now i just get asked to meet and fuck

Dnr. If u want her to respond morph ur pics to at least 5.5 PSL. Ur welcome

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Back to giving manlet redpill cope advice I see

Dnr. If u want her to respond morph ur pics to at least 5.5 PSL. Ur welcome
^ This. Even though I hate morphers (which most of the subhuamns on this site are) - I have to agree with the incel above

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
Autismspeaks.org

I'm gonna drop some ultimate texting game. This is coming from someone who has texted multiple women for years and I have made a few mistakes which ended up cucking me. These are things I've learned over the years that you should and shouldn't do

Quick Tip: Try not to use a droid, it makes you look like a curry and green texts make a womans pussy extremely dry. Get off your Huawei you trucel
View attachment 2319452

1) Response Times
I know most of you when a girl texts you, you do the whole "wait 5 minutes". The thing is, if a girl has no interest in you and you are doing this cope, she will lose even more interest. Every guy on her phone is doing that same shit. Waiting long to respond can only hurt you (if she's already not attracted to you), but if she finds you attractive or ok then she's going to either think neutral about it or like it. So no, i'm not telling you to respond like 2 seconds after. I'm just saying when you see the message just respond, you're wasting your time sitting there over your phone with the clock app unironically thinking waiting 5 minutes is going to make her have feelings for your subhuman ass

2) Topics
Keep topics fun or have a purpose. Don't be a nigga like this "hey", "how are you", "wyd", "oh cool". If you type boring, then the next time you message her she's just going to end up ignoring you or taking longer to respond. IMO if you have no purpose, won't gain anything, no fun topics. Don't text. Even if it means think about what you say for a couple minutes (which in turn will naturally make your response times slower so you won't even have to worry about "wait 5 minutes bro")

3) Make Her Talk About Herself
Instead of telling her about your subhuman ass (she doesn't care), just make her talk about herself. Women can go on for hours talking about themselves. Just ask about her hobbies or normie shit like that

4) Compliments
I recommend giving compliments unironically. Most guys avoid giving compliments because some redpill nigga told them not to. Compliments make people feel good. When you get a compliment from a girl you most likely will end up liking her more. She still appreciates compliments just at a lower level than you. The only thing to remember is,

1. Don't overdo it. The more compliments you give her the less they have meaning
2. Give her non-generic compliments

5) Let Her Know Your Intentions
Playing the long game will almost never work (especially if you are ugly, she will slowly put you deeper and deeper in the friendzone). It's best to apply pressure from the beginning than to play long game for 5 months just to get rejected and it hurt even worse. Now when I say let her know your intentions I don't mean go up to her and say "I Like You". I mean flirt with her, tease her, and hint that you like her without fully telling her, It's going to leave her guessing and may build obsession (if you at least pass her initial looks threshold).

6) Establish a hangout/date quickly
If the only thing happening is back and forth texting, you're convo will die within a week. Establish a hangout (if chadlite+) or date (if normie+). Now you need to know this, if you take her out, take her to a cheap restaurant. If she truly has a interest in getting to know you then she will accept going anywhere.

7) Numbers Game
Talk to multiple women at once. Go outside and warm-cold approach, build a social circle with friends and club with them and meet new women. Maybe even download dating apps. Never put all your eggs in one basket. The issue with talking to one girl at a time is that you will be super desperate and if you lose her you will be extremely heartbroken. This is why women don't care when you ignore them, because they have 30 other guys they can talk to. Women naturally play the numbers game

8) Profile
Women often will look at your pictures over and over if you guys are talking on like insta or a dating app. Make your profile thirst trap af. Anglefraud, dripmax, edit photos. Have some sort of niche or something to make you stand out even more.

9) Know When To Give Up
If a girl puts 0 effort into the convo, it's best to just move on. If a girl knows she can put no effort into you and still have you trying then she probably will. Not only that but it will separate you from the desperate guys who continuously message her even when she is on some bs. There is no circumstance where a woman will find you attractive and not put any effort. At that point you are wasting your time and just stroking her ego
10. lie as much as you can about your acheivements, ntness, social circle, etc