Uni feels like prison

Abhorrence

Abhorrence

Kraken
I just watch couples and friends hanging out together then go back home its hell
Neon Genesis Evangelion Anime Boy GIF

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Samsepioler, Luffymaxxing, mike21 and 25 others
brootal.meanwhile greek uni is mostly empty rooms with a few trucels here and there

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, rusian, MoggerGaston and 7 others
imagine wage cucking 12h a day

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: forevergymcelling, Luffymaxxing, mike21 and 11 others
brootal.meanwhile greek uni is mostly empty rooms with a few trucels here and there
damn wish i was there coping would be a lot easier

Just make friends faggot

• +1
Reactions: mike21, bronzeagepervert, try2beme and 3 others
No one added me on insta when i was in uni.Over

• +1
Reactions: romanstock, slavicpsycho and InnerVoid
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
same. noone sent me an fr
There was one guy who I felt so bad for. He was like 5’8, recessed chin, blind in his right eye etc. he was a social reject and even on the first day no one added him to anything. There was one event where all people had to do a challenge and right before his turn (he was the last one there) the mentors ended the game. All people up and did it but he was the last guy and they just stopped the game.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, 5.5psl, Pikabro and 4 others
Depends on the wagecucking. I wake up 9am and unless I have a meeting go back to sleep until like 10.30.
office cucking, underpaid too since i’m an apprentice.

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Ugh, you poor lil feller suffering in privilege. I feel your pain. That $50k a year university is just as cruel as the 6×8 foot cell for 23 hours per day. Smh, breaks my heart to see someone suffering in this way.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Samsepioler, autistic_tendencies, tombradylover and 1 other person
I just watch couples and friends hanging out together then go back home its hell
I hate uni due to the fact i have to interact with this tiktokmaxxed latinos with high egos and all the mid 20s whores that dress like whores

Glad I’m not going, not gonna get in 60k worth of debt, not gonna suffer for another 3-5 years, can just be a part time NEET working wagie job during the weekend, live with my parents, pay rent and have enough leftover to cope and eat, get to lift, fap, sleep and play vidya whenever I want when I’m not waging, fuck this life I will off myself by 30

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Pikabro and User28823
didn't take advantage of college at all, just drove there, went to class, left immediately

never went to parties, events, did any clubs or anything... never tried to really socialize unless someone approached me

even during orientation some foid approached me but i was REALLY autistic back then and clearly turned her off ... brutal cuz i could have blown her back out in a dorm since it was an overnight stay

but i look young so lowkey im bout to go back and pretend to be a student just to slay college hoes when i ascend 💀💀💀

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler, autistic_tendencies, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
Ugh, you poor lil feller suffering in privilege. I feel your pain. That $50k a year university is just as cruel as the 6×8 foot cell for 23 hours per day. Smh, breaks my heart to see someone suffering in this way.
Is literally the same thing. You sit in your room, sit in public transport, sit in lecture hall where nobody talks to you. Basically 24/7 isolation
There was one guy who I felt so bad for. He was like 5’8, recessed chin, blind in his right eye etc. he was a social reject and even on the first day no one added him to anything. There was one event where all people had to do a challenge and right before his turn (he was the last one there) the mentors ended the game. All people up and did it but he was the last guy and they just stopped the game.
Why did I let myself end up as this guy. A boring social reject loser. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, Tabula Rasa and Abhorrence
Is literally the same thing. You sit in your room, sit in public transport, sit in lecture hall where nobody talks to you. Basically 24/7 isolation

even subhumans have gfs being non NT really fucks a mofo up

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Uni is mogger central, if you have a gf and she starts going uni its finished

• So Sad
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
I never went to uni, glad I didn't.

Uni is only for rich NTs

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
I hate my uni so bad.All girls were ugly piece of shits glad i finished that shit

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
Why don''t you just go and chat with them, be friendly...
 cd85044d 2167 4735 87ee 1e045aa2f5d7

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
brutal agepill. youre just going at dead subhuman 30yo phd hours obv the young undergrads will be out partying and fucking these hours

the 2 unis ive been where FULL of young ppl and girls with dyed hair and their half asses out (in comp sci)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: InnerVoid
brutal agepill. youre just going at dead subhuman 30yo phd hours obv the young undergrads will be out partying and fucking these hours

the 2 unis ive been where FULL of young ppl and girls with dyed hair and their half asses out (in comp sci)
i dont like going to uni much tbh tbh. its not fun

The only way to cope for me has been I don’t go to uni but make money from home instead

1-3 friends at uni is enough if they’re good friends TBH

Why did I let myself end up as this guy. A boring social reject loser. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Not everyone fucks around and finds out. I would expect uni folks to take that shit seriously and get everything they can from it. But you, obviously, just wanna have fun.

Not everyone fucks around and finds out. I would expect uni folks to take that shit seriously and get everything they can from it. But you, obviously, just wanna have fun.
Well idek wtf I'm doing ngl

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires