Uni is looksminning me hard

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
All the stresses and 3 hours of sleep to attend morning classes.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and David17
what do you study?

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: lowiqNormie
All the stresses and 3 hours of sleep to attend morning classes.
Laughed at the title, this community is something else

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
I erased all stress because it was useless, you can do that by destroying whatever demons you have

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 46184
Just do what you want it ain't HS

Wake up whenever go to whatever classes you want pay some tutor if you missed material

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and PseudoMaxxer
JFL at going to uni to study.

I’m going there only to fuck used up hags

• JFL
Reactions: David17
I had 3 hours of physics classes from 7 am to 10 am on saturdays on my freshman year with a ridiculous workload made on purpose to make you fail and drop out as the university is free and there are 150 students per class on the first years, you'd had to wake up at 4 fucking am to be there at 06:50am on a fucking saturday jfl.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Mr.Proper
Prioritize sleep, as lack of it will result in worse memory and overall cognitive abilities, plus worse immune system and obvious looksminnng. It will force you to fail and retake exams, and it's downward spiral. Aim for 7 hours, at least. Give up on gaming and memes consumption, if needed.

• +1
Reactions: spongebob and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
And if I don’t greytard?
nigs name is lowiqnormie ☠️
blocked gl spamming again with ur greasy obese fingers from your shitty stolen phone

blocked gl spamming again with ur greasy obese fingers from your shitty stolen phone
It’s so funny seeing this greycel get mad at a screen 😂
Pixels fr

what do you study?
Prioritize sleep, as lack of it will result in worse memory and overall cognitive abilities, plus worse immune system and obvious looksminnng. It will force you to fail and retake exams, and it's downward spiral. Aim for 7 hours, at least. Give up on gaming and memes consumption, if needed.
I can’t fall asleep before 3am tho

Ideally sleeping from 3-9am

I can’t fall asleep before 3am tho

Ideally sleeping from 3-9am
You can cope with supplements, and it can be quite successful.
Melatonin (less than 1mg, or there will be a risk of ut losing potency quick), glycine (can give a deeper sleep in larger doses, like 2.5-4g), magnesium, l-theanine (can have the opposite effecr for some people sometimes), lemon balm, valerian root, ashwaganda etc, look things up and try.
My theory is, though, you regularly get overexcited by some content before sleep and then brain can't calm down due to properties of your nervous system.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
You can cope with supplements, and it can be quite successful.
Melatonin (less than 1mg, or there will be a risk of ut losing potency quick), glycine (can give a deeper sleep in larger doses, like 2.5-4g), magnesium, l-theanine (can have the opposite effecr for some people sometimes), lemon balm, valerian root, ashwaganda etc, look things up and try.
My theory is, though, you regularly get overexcited by some content before sleep and then brain can't calm down due to properties of your nervous system.
Exactly especially my sympathetic neevous system is perma overdrive so magnesium acts on Gaba and NMDA helps alot on calming the system down.

Activating Vagus nerve on commands is hard and tedious for PNS

True I was drunk 3 times a week at uni. Good times