Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, optimisticzoomer, gr34ter and 4 others

Why

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, gr34ter and NoseProphecy
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, gr34ter, ShowerMaxxing and 8 others
People are cold and unfriendly, girls are ugly as fuck. Professors are boring as hell so are lectures. Nightclubs are terrible as well. And the scenery is ass cuz it’s always gloomy weather

Go tigER

You're from the UK

You're cursed

• +1
Reactions: Jova and fxckz
Yeah college is bad enough, can’t fucking imagine going to uni, I’m gonna need to partially ascend at least before I even try going to uni or doing an apprenticeship

Yeah college is bad enough, can’t fucking imagine going to uni, I’m gonna need to partially ascend at least before I even try going to uni or doing an apprenticeship
It’s just depressing as fuck. I’d imagine it’s alright in the US tho

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
It’s just depressing as fuck. I’d imagine it’s alright in the US tho
Ye fuck that, once I’m done with a levels this year, probably gonna get mid grades but idc at this point, I’m not going to school anymore

Ye fuck that, once I’m done with a levels this year, probably gonna get mid grades but idc at this point, I’m not going to school anymore
Then what u gonna do?

Then what u gonna do?
Maybe just work part time for the rest of my life, just enough to cover rent and food, and be a NEET the other 4-5 days

Maybe just work part time for the rest of my life, just enough to cover rent and food, and be a NEET the other 4-5 days
That sounds like a miserable existence Ngl. For me I’m gonna try and ascend as much as possible maybe try to get famous idk

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, butterworld, Adonis007 and 2 others
That sounds like a miserable existence Ngl. For me I’m gonna try and ascend as much as possible maybe try to get famous idk
Like I said I’ll only do this if, I don’t become a 6’6 wide framed mid htn at least

And will u become that?
Well, I need to grow an inch more, need to hop on roids to improve frame, this will also hopefully improve facial dimorphism and in turn make me look better, lean down, bonesmash zygos n shit (lol) and if all goes well then ye

Well, I need to grow an inch more, need to hop on roids to improve frame, this will also hopefully improve facial dimorphism and in turn make me look better, lean down, bonesmash zygos n shit (lol) and if all goes well then ye
Ur 6’5 that’s a good start. Pm ur physique and face I’ll help you out give you some judgement. Can do the same with me too

Ur 6’5 that’s a good start. Pm ur physique and face I’ll help you out give you some judgement. Can do the same with me too
Yeah alr, one sec

Compared to other countries its really not that bad

Sure the girls re ugly but if they were goodlooking we would be getting brutally mogged all the time so be grateful

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
Compared to other countries its really not that bad

Sure the girls re ugly but if they were goodlooking we would be getting brutally mogged all the time so be grateful
Good thing is there’s barely any chads so that’s a plus I guess. And Yh I agree with you. Actually there’s this one chick in my class she’s low-key the hottest chick I’ve ever seen she looks like Lucy hale

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Good thing is there’s barely any chads so that’s a plus I guess. And Yh I agree with you. Actually there’s this one chick in my class she’s low-key the hottest chick I’ve ever seen she looks like Lucy hale
Yup the hottest girl in my class is literally a strong MTB

Ugly ass country

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Bonecel01

Ugly ass country
Yeh I barely see any hot chicks here. Only one the one in my class and that’s it.

Chav, posh upper class, or RTT. Pick one or it’s over in the UK. This is common knowledge even as an American, come on bro.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel

Ugly ass country
College girls rarely hit HTB but there's always some Stacy with OF in it. Girls who are high MTB in my college keep answering messages all the day (from guys obviously) they sure are on the dick carousel.

• +1
Reactions: aber, Lebron_James and try2beme
Yeh I know about those, they all suck.
Douchebags for sure, but they slay all the time. The British slag and RTT jock couple is a staple of the modern UK.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Numb
Douchebags for sure, but they slay all the time. The British slag and RTT jock couple is a staple of the modern UK.
I don’t care about slaying I just want a girlfriend lol.

• JFL
Reactions: Bonecel01
College girls rarely hit HTB but there's always some Stacy with OF in it. Girls who are high MTB in my college keep answering messages all the day (from guys obviously) they sure are on the dick carousel.
Sad

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01
Over for non rugby chads

I don’t care about slaying I just want a girlfriend lol.
Then poshmaxx. Upper class posh Brits are the only ones having degeneracy-free and fulfilling lives in the modern UK.

If you don’t have the phenotype for this, then I’m sorry but you have to either chavmaxx or RTTmaxx. Otherwise you’ll get nothing.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Adonis007
Then poshmaxx. Upper class posh Brits are the only ones having degeneracy-free and fulfilling lives in the modern UK.

If you don’t have the phenotype for this, then I’m sorry but you have to either chavmaxx or RTTmaxx. Otherwise you’ll get nothing.
What does posh maxx mean in terms of looks? Is that JBW theory or classic handsome etc?

Wtf youre tallllll,

What does posh maxx mean in terms of looks? Is that JBW theory or classic handsome etc?
White, classically handsome, old money fashion. Posh, refined accent. High class mogger, pure old school English excellence. Attends Eton and grew up in Surrey.

If you are an ethnic and try to pull this off, you will look like a goof.

White, classically handsome, old money fashion. Posh, refined accent. High class mogger, pure old school English excellence. Attends Eton and grew up in Surrey.

If you are an ethnic and try to pull this off, you will look like a goof.
I’m paki bro

Ik, but I wanna be taller and wider
Cope. Just build natty muscle and lean down with Tirzepatide. Ensure good hairstyle

Can i see your face pic?

Cope. Just build natty muscle and lean down with Tirzepatide. Ensure good hairstyle

Can i see your face pic?
What’s that compound? And he doesn’t wanna show it

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel

Can i see your face pic?
Natty body building is cringe af, I’m hoping on cycle soon

Natty body building is cringe af, I’m hoping on cycle soon
And lose your hair? Unless youre a skinny type. Try natty first. Fix your face. Height dysmorphia at 6 ft 5 is fucked up. Should be grateful for 6 ft. You can be a Chad at 5 ft 11 if your face is an 8+.