University in the UK sucks

And lose your hair? Unless youre a skinny type. Try natty first. Fix your face. Height dysmorphia at 6 ft 5 is fucked up. Should be grateful for 6 ft. You can be a Chad at 5 ft 11 if your face is an 8+.
Been lifting natty 2 years, I need wider frame, 6’5 is short I wanna be at least 6’6

• +1
Reactions: Adonis007
And lose your hair? Unless youre a skinny type. Try natty first. Fix your face. Height dysmorphia at 6 ft 5 is fucked up. Should be grateful for 6 ft. You can be a Chad at 5 ft 11 if your face is an 8+.
Obviously he’s skinny he’s 6’5. Im 6’2 and I’m a stick. And he’s right natty body building is cursed

Youre fucking GIANT. Average height is 5 ft 9 or 5ft 10 (generous).
Average height as a whole yes, but average for white zoomers who actually get pussy (this is your competition this is who you should be comparing yourself to) is more like 6 foot

Youre fucking GIANT. Average height is 5 ft 9 or 5ft 10 (generous).

Average height as a whole yes, but average for white zoomers who actually get pussy (this is your competition this is who you should be comparing yourself to) is more like 6 foot
Im
Are you Dutch bro? Where do you live

Im

Are you Dutch bro? Where do you live
I’m a slavshit that passes as nordic (doesn’t mean I look good) and I live in the United kingdom 🇵🇰

I’m a slavshit that passes as nordic (doesn’t mean I look good) and I live in the United kingdom 🇵🇰
Then youre a tree, UK zoomers are 6ft not 6ft 5

Then youre a tree, UK zoomers are 6ft not 6ft 5
Yeah 5 inches isn’t that big of a gap, also those broccoli haircuts they all have give em 3 inches or so

Yeah 5 inches isn’t that big of a gap, also those broccoli haircuts they all have give em 3 inches or so
Then have a broccoli haircut. 🥦 Dress well, tone up. I was at uni today. 6ft is still tall. Let alone your height, GIANT TALL

• JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Then have a broccoli haircut. 🥦 Dress well, tone up. I was at uni today. 6ft is still tall. Let alone your height, GIANT TALL
Broccoli cut doesn’t work on me cuz I have a tall skull and cuz I’m nonntmaxxed

After I finish my A-levels do you reckon I should just start some wage job until I earn enough money to seek something else?

I say see a therapist and join groups to become more NT.

Are you NT or ND?
Neurodivergent, I got diagnosed with Asperger’s (back when it was still called that) at age 8

jfl whereabouts in the uk?

Neurodivergent, I got diagnosed with Asperger’s (back when it was still called that) at age 8
Right, studymax. Start looksmaxing at 22

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
Right, studymax. Start looksmaxing at 22
Looksmaxx at 22, just fucking laugh, my biggest mistake aside from my mum shitting me out in the hospital almost 19 years ago was me not knowing about the effects of test/dht on frame and face at like age 16

After I finish my A-levels do you reckon I should just start some wage job until I earn enough money to seek something else?
Get into an apprenticeship. University is the biggest waste of time, the only real reason people go is to have fun. If you don't give a shit about the social benefits of university, then an apprenticeship is the way.

You'll get paid at least 16-18k in the first year, have real experience in your field, have no debt and can easily progress or stay at the company you are working at.

Get into an apprenticeship. University is the biggest waste of time, the only real reason people go is to have fun. If you don't give a shit about the social benefits of university, then an apprenticeship is the way.

You'll get paid at least 16-18k in the first year, have real experience in your field, have no debt and can easily progress or stay at the company you are working at.
Yeah true im about to turn 18, I feel like if I go university kinda regardless it takes away a lot of time from my youth liky my 18s 19s and early 20s, even up to 24 if I want a phd.

I think Ill stick to a 20k salary job and look for something else, that's actually good pay since I live in a house where I dont have to pay for anything like internet,electricity gas heat etc.

Do you think I should have started an apprenticeship at 16? Was taking A-levels a bit of a waste of time? I actually do quite well.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and N1666
Do you think I should have started an apprenticeship at 16? Was taking A-levels a bit of a waste of time? I actually do quite well.
I don't think they are necessarily a waste as it's a good qualification to have under your belt, the more important decision is about going down the university route or not.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Sounds like UK in general sucks bro not just uni. Weather has a lot to do with it it seems

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, Adonis007 and N1666
Looksmaxx at 22, just fucking laugh, my biggest mistake aside from my mum shitting me out in the hospital almost 19 years ago was me not knowing about the effects of test/dht on frame and face at like age 16
Studymax to moneymax. Are your family rich?
I dont know much about Aspergers.

Unless you show me a face pic, I can make proper recommendations.
Im just worried about you taking steroids at 18. Youll look old very fast and bag roasties only by 24.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: barettrealrx and <6PSLcel
Studymax to moneymax. Are your family rich?
Not rich, I cba to study, not high iq enough to the point where I can ace shit without studying, I’m average for fields like physics/math/medicine, I already struggle to do assignments on time cuz how boring and long it is, can’t imagine doing that for another 6 years or so and be in a ton of debt, oh and then not even be guaranteed a job because the competition is tougher each year and I’m white meaning I’m less likely to even get considered for interview and uni because shitskins are preferred since they are the slave caste that is willing to work as doctors for £15 an hour

Not rich, I cba to study, not high iq enough to the point where I can ace shit without studying, I’m average for fields like physics/math/medicine, I already struggle to do assignments on time cuz how boring and long it is, can’t imagine doing that for another 6 years or so and be in a ton of debt, oh and then not even be guaranteed a job because the competition is tougher each year and I’m white meaning I’m less likely to even get considered for interview and uni because shitskins are preferred since they are the slave caste that is willing to work as doctors for £15 an hour
I think youre actually advantaged over ethnics to get high paying jobs due to perceived intelligence and bias. And tall people earn more. It seems like you read lots of nonsense on the internet. If youre from UK, yes wages are shite, but you can move. I say do your bloody assignments, do a top field. Cos youre gonna be 6 years older in 6 years regardless lmfao. Women like goodlooking men with money to start families.
Doctors £15 an hour, sounds like junior doctors. Just move to Australia, or the States etc

• +1
I think youre actually advantaged over ethnics to get high paying jobs due to perceived intelligence and bias. And tall people earn more. It seems like you read lots of nonsense on the internet. If youre from UK, yes wages are shite, but you can move. I say do your bloody assignments, do a top field. Cos youre gonna be 6 years older in 6 years regardless lmfao. Women like goodlooking men with money to start families.
Doctors £15 an hour, sounds like junior doctors. Just move to Australia, or the States etc
nigga i don't plan on living past 30, already tired of the shit genetics i've been handed, if i could id honestly just be a NEET

nigga i don't plan on living past 30, already tired of the shit genetics i've been handed, if i could id honestly just be a NEET
6’5 = shit genetics. Got ya 👍

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and Adonis007
one semi redeeming quality doesn't make up for the rest of my subhuman genes
Can i see your face, just cover eyes. Front/side

• +1
Yeah true im about to turn 18, I feel like if I go university kinda regardless it takes away a lot of time from my youth liky my 18s 19s and early 20s, even up to 24 if I want a phd.

I think Ill stick to a 20k salary job and look for something else, that's actually good pay since I live in a house where I dont have to pay for anything like internet,electricity gas heat etc.

A levels is a fucking waste, unless ur 140iq+ studycel who will easily get triple A* it's not worth it, i shudda done an apprenticeship as well, fuck knows why i even bothered doing gAy levels.

face, iq, shoulder width, cock size, autism
Yeh shit sucks tbh. Best I can say is just looksmax and try to make friends idk ur life situation so

• +1
A levels is a fucking waste, unless ur 140iq+ studycel who will easily get triple A* it's not worth it, i shudda done an apprenticeship as well, fuck knows why i even bothered doing gAy levels.
Apprenticeship sucks. Had a friend do it he ended up dropping out and moving countries cuz it was so much work. Uni is the way go to or do a trade

• +1
Yeh shit sucks tbh. Best I can say is just looksmax and try to make friends idk ur life situation so
no friends, it's over for me, If i wasn't so delusional by thinking there is a way out for me and wasn't so high inhib I would have bought methadone from someone and OD'd on that shit

no friends, it's over for me, If i wasn't so delusional by thinking there is a way out for me and wasn't so high inhib I would have bought methadone from someone and OD'd on that shit
Im so sorry. But it gets better, just dont stay in your room. Get sunshine

Bro ur 6’5 u can easily get a girl and a good friend group. If ur just gonna have a doomer mentality then no one can help u. It’s not over tell it’s OVER (I.e dead).

Bro ur 6’5 u can easily get a girl and a good friend group. If ur just gonna have a doomer mentality then no one can help u. It’s not over tell it’s OVER (I.e dead).
brooo not one girl gives a fuck about the fact you or I or whoever the fuck is 6'5 if they aren't at least htn in terms of looks, as for a friend group yeah maybe but I fucking despise normies, it's a chore talking to them and trying to blend in

brooo not one girl gives a fuck about the fact you or I or whoever the fuck is 6'5 if they aren't at least htn in terms of looks, as for a friend group yeah maybe but I fucking despise normies, it's a chore talking to them and trying to blend in
Get status then. Also ur not showing ur face so idk if ur hella underrating urself or not

• Love it
Haha unlucky
Just a few more weeks for me boyo, and half of it I can just chill with no work