Unless you’re a terachad you need to focus on nicemaxxing / smilemaxxing.

Deleted member 19642

Deleted member 19642

Steroidmaxxed
Well all know @Niko69 as the smilepill prophet. But that’s just how you present yourself in pictures. What about in real life? I think same logic applies. Instead of taking angry squintmaxed pics for your tinder you need to take happy smiling pics.

So in real life you need to be always be smiling and act caring and kind and thoughtful towards women instead of trying to be redpilled like squinting and grimacing and negging or trying to seem aloof or uninterested.

Why should you behave this way? Isn’t this bluepill? Well yes but also I think bluepill is legit. And it can really help you have more success in dating and relationships. Think about it logically. Women have so many options these days. Hundreds of men on tinder with a few taps on her iPhone. So you need to offer her something.

If she ever becomes unhappy with you, just know how easy it would be for her to upgrade. That’s why redpill is stupid. It only works if you’re Chad. If you’re the best looking guy she can get, you can treat her however you want and she’ll stay. Because she can’t replace you.

But if you’re just a normie, she could find another man like you in a heartbeat. Your looks are common and easily replaceable.

So if you meet a girl you have to show her that you’re truly dedicated and that you really do love her. Prove to her you want to develop a real lifetime connection. Because a relationship like that can’t be so easily replaced.

I’m not sure why so many people on here fail to grasp this. Women are masters of playing games and mind manipulation. You think you can play them? No chance. Just try and see how long a relationship lasts if you try to be “dark triad” jfl. Shit is cope.

You think it’s hard for a girl these days to find a 6.5/10 loser who treats her like crap? JFL!

If you find a girl treat her like a princess. Either she will respect you more for it, and you’ll have a good relationship, or she’ll get disinterested in which case she was never relationship material at all. If a girl loses interest because you treat her well, then just know she was an irredeemable broken whore from the start. Redpill is ONLY for hookups / club scene and even then it’s still mostly autistic cope.

@Niko69 @Lars
@ArvidGustavsson
@Amnesia
@Jamesothy
@Native

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Loki, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 19905 and 5 others
No.
Man Body GIF

Smiling is for faggots

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, EverythingMaxxer, jaw_is_law and 6 others
cant smile with an underbite brah :unsure::feelswhy:

Well all know @Niko69 as the smilepill prophet. But that’s just how you present yourself in pictures. What about in real life? I think same logic applies. Instead of taking angry squintmaxed pics for your tinder you need to take happy smiling pics.

So in real life you need to be always be smiling and act caring and kind and thoughtful towards women instead of trying to be redpilled like squinting and grimacing and negging or trying to seem aloof or uninterested.

Why should you behave this way? Isn’t this bluepill? Well yes but also I think bluepill is legit. And it can really help you have more success in dating and relationships. Think about it logically. Women have so many options these days. Hundreds of men on tinder with a few taps on her iPhone. So you need to offer her something.

If she ever becomes unhappy with you, just know how easy it would be for her to upgrade. That’s why redpill is stupid. It only works if you’re Chad. If you’re the best looking guy she can get, you can treat her however you want and she’ll stay. Because she can’t replace you.

But if you’re just a normie, she could find another man like you in a heartbeat. Your looks are common and easily replaceable.

So if you meet a girl you have to show her that you’re truly dedicated and that you really do love her. Prove to her you want to develop a real lifetime connection. Because a relationship like that can’t be so easily replaced.

I’m not sure why so many people on here fail to grasp this. Women are masters of playing games and mind manipulation. You think you can play them? No chance. Just try and see how long a relationship lasts if you try to be “dark triad” jfl. Shit is cope.

You think it’s hard for a girl these days to find a 6.5/10 loser who treats her like crap? JFL!

If you find a girl treat her like a princess. Either she will respect you more for it, and you’ll have a good relationship, or she’ll get disinterested in which case she was never relationship material at all. If a girl loses interest because you treat her well, then just know she was an irredeemable broken whore from the start. Redpill is ONLY for hookups / club scene and even then it’s still mostly autistic cope.

@Niko69 @Lars
@ArvidGustavsson
@Amnesia
@Jamesothy
@Native
its all about finding a good balance honestly, you cant go all in on either side of the spectrum, If you simp you're fucked, if you're dark triad you're fucked as well. take the best of both worlds

• +1
Reactions: Loki, Brazitard, Daniel Plainview and 3 others
some truth but ill never fw a girl i cant shit on and get away w

cuckmax placatemax submitmax normiemax

some truth but ill never fw a girl i cant shit on and get away w
If a girl puts up with you degrading her either you are Chad tier or she is giga low self esteem (in which case probably not a healthy relationship)

its all about finding a good balance honestly, you cant go all in on either side of the spectrum, If you simp you're fucked, if you're dark triad you're fucked as well. take the best of both worlds
What good parts of blackpill do you think are useful in a relationship. I’m not sure any. Of course you need to always stand up for yourself and keep a level of self respect. But that’s just basic common sense not really blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
What good parts of blackpill do you think are useful in a relationship. I’m not sure any. Of course you need to always stand up for yourself and keep a level of self respect. But that’s just basic common sense not really blackpill.
I think it's good to be aware about its existence, not much use to it in relationships other than just making sure you're looking your best and knows your approximate looksmatch to avoid getting fucked over in the future

• +1
Reactions: Loki
smiling just looks homosexual but ill try it ig

@Niko69 @Lars
@ArvidGustavsson
@Amnesia
@Jamesothy
@Native
Im too lazy & low energy to invest time into treating her like a princess

ONLY WORKS IF YOU HAVE A 3+PSL FACE

@Niko69 @Lars
@ArvidGustavsson
@Amnesia
@Jamesothy
@Native

future MGTOW rotter alert

You need to have the whole package, even if it's all average features...

Being all average is better than looking like a gay alien.