• Robert

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Robert-Geronimo

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
My diploma is just gonna have my two middle names(Robert-Geronimo)but without the jr. I’m not a jr anyway, even though it says it on my birth certificate. I was just gonna have Robert. What do you guys think?

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Doesn't matter, lose weight fatass.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Insomniac, dogtown and 5 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Insomniac, Ethnicsmatter and 2 others
My diploma is just gonna have my two middle names(Robert-Geronimo)but without the jr. I’m not a jr anyway, even though it says it on my birth certificate. I was just gonna have Robert. What do you guys think?
Srs go ask that type of shit to your friends IRL, you already know what type of replies you gonna get on this thread. No one gives a slight shit about those details on a looksmaxing forum.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and AntiSocial-Fakecel
It's not a real name unless you jump out of a plane

Your clearly autistic and don't give a shit about looks maxing (losing weight) please leave this site for your own good. I suggest joining a Czechoslovakian New Age cult. There's nothing wrong with being the slightest bit neurotypical but please understand you still have to take responsibility for your own actions. You can't be special for no reason, I know in your big fancy empty American schools your Ego is inflated in order to compensate the lack of value you will provide to society and the moral grief a normal person would feel after putting the people they love and know in having to live with a dreg of society. But you don't have to believe what I'm saying due to the clearly visible IQ difference between you and me because you still have to depend on the concept of belief in order to give you an unentitled sense self-assurance for all unthought our actions. I hope you don't have to live such fate along as I wish you and your shit muncher cum scraping Bakugan playing Austimo Tard Squad good luck in finding out why the chicken crossed the road.

Good luck and all the best.
@You

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Extra Chromosome and AntiSocial-Fakecel
View attachment 49133
View attachment 49134View attachment 49135View attachment 49136View attachment 49137

Your clearly autistic and don't give a shit about looks maxing (losing weight) please leave this site for your own good. I suggest joining a Czechoslovakian New Age cult. There's nothing wrong with being the slightest bit neurotypical but please understand you still have to take responsibility for your own actions. You can't be special for no reason, I know in your big fancy empty American schools your Ego is inflated in order to compensate the lack of value you will provide to society and the moral grief a normal person would feel after putting the people they love and know in having to live with a dreg of society. But you don't have to believe what I'm saying due to the clearly visible IQ difference between you and me because you still have to depend on the concept of belief in order to give you an unentitled sense self-assurance for all unthought our actions. I hope you don't have to live such fate along as I wish you and your shit muncher cum scraping Bakugan playing Austimo Tard Squad good luck in finding out why the chicken crossed the road.

Good luck and all the best.
@You
I didn’t go to prom.

• So Sad
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Time Travel
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllose weight

no one ever answers your retarded questions and its kinda hilarious

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
I don’t understand why you make these threads when you know no one will answer them seriously. Jfl

I don’t understand why you make these threads when you know no one will answer them seriously. Jfl
he's probably retarded, he never learns similar to me tbh

But people did answer seriously, genius.

It was originally supposed to be just Robert, but I had a change of heart.