Update on mewing threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very weak, persistent maybe but it's very weak. Nothing compared to the force of gravity.
Your tongu is able to squash hard gums at the roof of the mouth, you think a maxilla would be able to do that if it simply rested on a hard ball of old gum? With the force of gravity alone? Even just soft gum? Ever had a fresh bone in your hand? You think that a bone of the size of a palm is stronger than the tongue? I don't think so tbh

The argument here is that since bone remodeling can happen for the worse that it can be reversed and happen for the better. In this case I believe its a muscle weakness (and SOME lack of craniofacial support), so if you train up the muscles in your face, specifically the ones for mastication, you can induce bone remodeling and get a good result.
You need to add a second brainlet to counteract this IQ. At this point you could make a resurrection is real thread and i be eating a bullet in a heartbeat.

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
@Mewcel @Mewfag @Mewisthekey

:feelsping::woke:

Agreed about the mewing spam threads, just differentiate the good and bad quality ones. Don't you dare to question the wisdom St. Mew and his disciples.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Extra Chromosome
I don't get it
The tongue doesnt even apply force directly forwards to the maxilla, a lot of it probably goes to other places. The maxilla probably weighs more than 1 pound. The tongue applies a lot less than 1 pound of force.

The tongue doesnt even apply force directly forwards to the maxilla, a lot of it probably goes to other places. The maxilla probably weighs more than 1 pound. The tongue applies a lot less than 1 pound of force.
For each swallow and hardmewing there is definitely more than a single pound of force going on, unless you have a weak tongue.

For each swallow and hardmewing there is definitely more than a single pound of force going on, unless you have a weak tongue.
Swallowing happens over a split second so very little work is done (work=force*time)

Swallowing happens over a split second so very little work is done (work=force*time)
Hardmewing, I didn't say swallowing was incredibly effective in adults. Seems to do something in kids though.

Hardmewing, I didn't say swallowing was incredibly effective in adults. Seems to do something in kids though.
Yes hard mewing may be effective, but it's also risky because most people have bad form and hard mewing with bad form can easily fuck up your teeth.

Yes hard mewing may be effective, but it's also risky because most people have bad form and hard mewing with bad form can easily fuck up your teeth.
How? Certainly not the incisors, unless its that common that people mew incorrectly with their tongue pushing on their front teeth.

How? Certainly not the incisors, unless its that common that people mew incorrectly with their tongue pushing on their front teeth.
I read about people developing buck teeth with hard mewing, it's probably more common than you think.

Idgaf I’m 15 and I’m keeping my tongue on the roof of my mouth. If it’s a meme then... oh no, I walk around with a more defined jawline??? Boo-hop.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides, SayNoToRotting and Extra Chromosome
@Weed why did you kill ur teacher u sick fuck. (Only gore OG's will know)

@Weed this shit is stil up lol? Unpin this

• +1
Reactions: Wincel and Extra Chromosome
Status
Not open for further replies.