Update on mewing threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weed

Weed

Hamlossus
From now on mewing threads will be moved to off-topic because this subforum "Looksmaxing" is all about looksmaxing, not memes or deceiving people into thinking something non-surgical will give them forward maxilla. Same goes with bonesmashing, showering, facepulling and other memes.

EDIT: This thread is unstickied now, but please remember that this rule still applies and you should report any meme thread in Looksmaxxing discussions, thanks!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Slob, RedPilledStemcel and 7 others
Finally! Thx.

I am leaving this site, except to post my facepulling guide which WILL be going in the looksmaxing section, fuck you. Move it to off topic or ban me, whatever.

Facepulling proven in adult monkeys:

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0002941678900805

Facepulling proven in adult humans:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21211241

From now on mewing threads will be moved to off-topic because this subforum "Looksmaxing" is all about looksmaxing, not memes or deceiving people into thinking something non-surgical will give them forward maxilla. Same goes with bonesmashing, showering, facepulling and other memes.
All due respect (which isn't much at all) you're fucking dense. This is tyranny, you accept surgery as the only legitimate looksmax. I have proven to you (this is the second time, you refused to listen to my points the first) that these things work. This is not just a cosmetic surgery forum, its looksmaxing. And non-surgical methods WORK.

Here's @Weed using an out of context quote as an excuse to ignore my evidence.

Here's @Weed accusing me of trolling when he can't comprehend my evidence.

And now, I'd bet, to hide this information so he can get his way he is going to remove this post and give me a temporary ban or a warning. If you are reading this then screenshot this post and repost it in this thread or at least on others if it is ever removed.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: anticel, 2025 chad candidate, Lmao and 25 others
So you're saying I wouldn't become a giga-chad by mewing? That's wacky

I am leaving this site, except to post my facepulling guide which WILL be going in the looksmaxing section, fuck you. Move it to off topic or ban me, whatever.

View attachment 23965

All due respect (which isn't much at all) you're fucking dense. This is tyranny, you accept surgery as the only legitimate looksmax. This is not just a cosmetic surgery forum, its looksmaxing. And non-surgical methods WORK.
I appreciate your posts, but I understand their decision. 90% of mewing threads are extremely low effort and can be boiled down to
"HeLP How "2 MEW?`?" and "AMi I d2 old for MEWIN reuslts???"
It's spammy and uninformative. I am very hopeful for the future, not for mewing, but for when the government wakes up and begins researching these topics to give a better life to those unfortunate enough to have been affected by bad orthodontic treatment which never tried to correct oral posture. So yeah, facepulling devices and such have pretty high potential, but right now, most mewing threads are extremely low quality.

I suggest we move low effort mewing threads to offtopic, while interesting or high effort mewing threads stay in looksmax section.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, 11gaijin, Dude420 and 4 others
I appreciate your posts, but I understand their decision. 90% of mewing threads are extremely low effort and can be boiled down to
"HeLP How "2 MEW?`?" and "AMi I d2 old for MEWIN reuslts???"
It's spammy and uninformative. I am very hopeful for the future, not for mewing, but for when the government wakes up and begins researching these topics to give a better life to those unfortunate enough to have been affected by bad orthodontic treatment which never tried to correct oral posture. So yeah, facepulling devices and such have pretty high potential, but right now, most mewing threads are extremely low quality.

I suggest we more low effort mewing threads to offtopic, while interesting or high effort mewing threads stay in looksmax section.
I don't disagree that we should move people asking for help mewing to off topic, but that anything regarding high effort mewing discussions or even facepulling should be moved to off topic, which is what he's doing here.

JFL. "I don't like mewing (though I don't even know what it is) and neither does lookism so fuck you all, get censored."

Get your surgeries, go ahead. I will keep doing everything freer and better while you waste your life wagecucking (or "e-whoring," I think that's how he does it) for shekels and finally ascend when you're 38.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Stare, androidcel, Newguyaround and 1 other person
This is when i wish this site had a dislike button...

Mewing is about reaching your genetic potential not neceserraly having a forwarded maxilla. Its proven to work in children and mylofunctional therapies can improve your jaw muscles and muscle tone at all ages. Considering all the people on this forum in their teens in their teens/early twenties who are still growing dismissing just because it isn't proven to work in fully grown adults seems like an odd decision, when it can help a lot of people here get the most of the rest of their growth.

I haven't seen adult changes but i've seen bone changes in adults from wearing appliances, so yeah i see your reasoning to dismiss it in fully grown faces, even tough bone remodeling is fully possible in adults. But even then completely dismissing a largely unexplored field of science because your yet to see results is preety stupid aswell.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Stare, kobecel and 4 others

Blatant lie. Shame on you. Calling mewing a meme isn't that bad, I admit that it doesn't work that well for FORWARD GROWTH (not other things) but bunching facepulling into mewing makes it obvious that you are arrogant in your surgeryceling and want to shut down everyone with different ideas.

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and mojopin
This is when i wish this site had a dislike button...

Mewing is about reaching your genetic potential not neceserraly having a forwarded maxilla. Its proven to work in children and mylofunctional therapies can improve your jaw muscles and muscle tone at all ages. Considering all the people on this forum in their teens in their teens/early twenties who are still growing dismissing just because it isn't proven to work in fully grown adults seems like an odd decision, when it can help a lot of people here get the most of the rest of their growth.

I haven't seen adult changes but i've seen bone changes in adults from wearing appliances, so yeah i see your reasoning to dismiss it in fully grown faces, even tough bone remodeling is fully possible in adults. But even then completely dismissing a largely unexplored field of science because your yet to see results is preety stupid aswell.

True. Imo mewing is specifically legit for people who have EXTREME recession and have been mouth breathing all their lives.

my maxilla has grow forward, but I need to have taken close pictures of me (with a good camera), in order to show the difference

So you're telling me I won't become a 8 PSL male model slayer after putting my tongue on my palate for a few weeks :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, androidcel and Extra Chromosome
@AstroSky @mojopin @MikeMew (jk lol) but genuinely interested in hearing the mewgang take on this tbh.

View attachment 23965

All due respect (which isn't much at all) you're fucking dense. This is tyranny, you accept surgery as the only legitimate looksmax. I have proven to you (this is the second time, you refused to listen to my points the first) that these things work. This is not just a cosmetic surgery forum, its looksmaxing. And non-surgical methods WORK.

View attachment 23968
Here's @Weed using an out of context quote as an excuse to ignore my evidence.

View attachment 23970
Here's @Weed accusing me of trolling when he can't comprehend my evidence.

And now, I'd bet, to hide this information so he can get his way he is going to remove this post and give me a temporary ban or a warning. If you are reading this then screenshot this post and repost it in this thread or at least on others if it is ever removed.
Don't leave u nigger, we have to finish the heightmaxxing project.

We r onto something
OP just allow high effy mew related posts here.

• +1
Reactions: Unmasked and Wincel
Don't leave u nigger, we have to finish the heightmaxxing project.

We r onto something
Yeah I'm not going anywhere until all of my work is done, just put that in for emphasis.

• +1
Reactions: Unmasked, Newguyaround, The Dude Abides and 3 others
Yeah I'm not going anywhere until all of my work is done, just put that in for emphasis.
Good.
Now let's reach 6'2 before we part ways brother.

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
torticollis causes facial asymmetry (
) so posture definitely affects bones in children but I don't know about adults.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
OP what do you think?
High effort mew related threads have blackpills about aesthetics so they aren't totally memes.
We should allow it here.

what the fuck is even left for "looksmaxxing" by taking all of them away? "JUST GET A HAIRCUT BRO!" "JUST SHAVE BRO!". congrats for making this a bluepilled forum.

• +1
Reactions: axedee, SayNoToRotting, mojopin and 1 other person
Sounds like thread starter aka @Weed is an coping oldcel tbh, let people post their theories. Obviously you won't go from incel to Brad Pitt from mewing but there is evidence that suggests that smaller changes can be achived and it's quite logical honestly.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, HorseFace and Wincel
what the fuck is even left for "looksmaxxing" by taking all of them away? "JUST GET A HAIRCUT BRO!" "JUST SHAVE BRO!". congrats for making this a bluepilled forum.
Whatever real looksmaxxing is, getting surgeries, skincare advice for acne or keeping your skin looking healthy, success stories, even gymceling, looks talk, balding treatment, losing or adding weigh talk and much more that I can't think of yet. Haven't seen any legit evidence thus far except @Wincel 's studies on mice eating soft and hard food and Chineese study from 2010 on facepulling on Class 3 Maxilla fucked patient which is an old study and doesn't have any photos but I googled up same studies and only found studies on children doing facepulling with pictures
(lol idk much about x-rays but where's his skin on B pic near neck area? tbh)
But again, I haven't seen any surgeries on adults yet haven't seen any success stories from PSLIers. Also Wincel keeps proving my points on discord by saying "you didn't do it right" without even knowing how I did it, it's truly amazing.
j f l

@AstroSky @mojopin @MikeMew (jk lol) but genuinely interested in hearing the mewgang take on this tbh.
At first I was all for it as it can be a bit tedious I guess scrolling through the countless threads on mewing that can be solved with a quick google search but that applies to any spam/low effort thread. Idk how they plan on regulating this because I guarantee new posters won’t post in offtopic and it’s a legit looksmax for a lot of people on the site who are in their early teens, even if changes are minimal. I’ll be posting a lot of mewing related threads in offtopic because it’s health related but if it happens to be related to myobrace or other methods of adult bone remodelling in adults I won’t hesitate to post in the looksmaxxing section even if OP wants to group them all together as memes...

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
Whatever real looksmaxxing is, getting surgeries, skincare advice for acne or keeping your skin looking healthy, success stories, even gymceling, looks talk, balding treatment, losing or adding weigh talk and much more that I can't think of yet. Haven't seen any legit evidence thus far except @Wincel 's studies on mice eating soft and hard food and Chineese study from 2010 on facepulling on Class 3 Maxilla fucked patient which is an old study and doesn't have any photos but I googled up same studies and only found studies on children doing facepulling with pictures
View attachment 24039(lol idk much about x-rays but where's his skin on B pic near neck area? tbh)
But again, I haven't seen any surgeries on adults yet haven't seen any success stories from PSLIers. Also Wincel keeps proving my points on discord by saying "you didn't do it right" without even knowing how I did it, it's truly amazing.
j f l
When did I post a study on mice and soft or hard foods? I've never even read one like that. The reason I said you were doing it wrong is because most people are when I ask them. Call it fallacious, sure. Not any more than you denying the possibility of something because no faggot retards on lookism have actually done it to verify. (Why would they? You've said they all "moved on" and completely ignored a branch of looksmaxing because one part of it doesn't do one specific thing in under a year) You will see my results in time.

In the meanwhile go get one of gaijin's surgeries, I can do the same thing with chewing but it wont look bloated and fucked up because I swallow correctly.

^ Cost: $30,000

^ Cost: 5 dollars to buy a jar of mastic gum. You can freeze and reuse it forever.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BLEG PERSON and Filcel
At first I was all for it as it can be a bit tedious I guess scrolling through the countless threads on mewing that can be solved with a quick google search but that applies to any spam/low effort thread. Idk how they plan on regulating this because I guarantee new posters won’t post in offtopic and it’s a legit looksmax for a lot of people on the site who are in their early teens, even if changes are minimal. I’ll be posting a lot of mewing related threads in offtopic because it’s health related but if it happens to be related to myobrace or other methods of adult bone remodelling in adults I won’t hesitate to post in the looksmaxxing section even if OP wants to group them all together as memes...
Yeah. I can see how this would be very beneficial for teenagers since their bones are still fairly malleable. However what about those in their early twenties, is it unrealistic for them to expect any longterm effect aestheticswise from mewing? I've heard that facial bones never fuse but idk.

Also lol at this mew skepticism when you literally have nothing to lose by applying it. If not for looks you should still do it for the added health benefits, it's how your tongue is supposed to rest so it goes without saying.

Last edited:
Mewing isn't going to help you unless you're below 15 years old tbh. Anyone that's mewing and they're like 23 is coping big time.
health wise it is good tbh

Mewing isn't going to help you unless you're below 15 years old tbh. Anyone that's mewing and they're like 23 is coping big time.
Incels should not be mods on a looksmaxing site smh. You think mewing is for forward growth and nothing else.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, androidcel, ElliotRodgerJr and 1 other person
Incels should not be mods on a looksmaxing site smh. You think mewing is for forward growth and nothing else.
respect for all the energy when defending ur points tbh

• +1
Alright? There's a reason why I don't really take moderator actions over here. I'm just here to administrate and to simply steer the forum in the right direction. We don't need multiple mewing threads that don't add any value to the forum. Quality threads about mewing is still allowed, it's just the low quality threads that will be moved.

Chill out.

From what weed is saying it appears all the threads on this topic will be moved to off topic, even threads that are linked to mewing but are completely different techniques. I have no problem if those fucking "help me mew guys" threads are removed, even ban the users who make them on first offense I don't care. I would like to see the official policy that you guys are just going to enforce without listening to your users.
steer the forum in the right direction.
I don't trust an opinion of "the right direction" from a group of people who aren't educated on the topics they have the power to restrict.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
When did I post a study on mice and soft or hard foods? I've never even read one like that. The reason I said you were doing it wrong is because most people are when I ask them. Call it fallacious, sure. Not any more than you denying the possibility of something because no faggot retards on lookism have actually done it to verify. You will see my results in time.

In the meanwhile go get one of gaijin's surgeries, I can do the same thing with chewing but it wont look bloated and fucked up because I swallow correctly.
View attachment 24047
View attachment 24049
Since you brought me into the discussion I'll comment.

Regarding the first facepulling study done on monkeys, why are you posting that? Are you a monkey? Lol. That study was done back in 1978. That is 40 years back. And yet that is the study that you need to quote to prove your point. Wasn't there any research or development in this area in the last 40 years? Pretty sure 40 years later you would still be posting the same study.

Regarding the second study. I am pretty sure that whatever little changes the subjects had would be lost within a month if they stopped using that mask, considering they were 18-24. Those very slight changes would relapse very quickly. Your facial bones aren't plastic. Especially in men they will have a very strong tendency to relapse.

How come mewing isn't more popular in the real world if it is so free and easy? Teenagers would say it is because greedy docs want people to pay thousands of dollars for surgeries. I ask you, are all docs in the world that greedy? Consider Software development and you have tons of people contributing to open source. Yet in Medicine we don't have enough people who can actually prove mewing works. You have to post pics which aren't even convincing enough.

Coming to my pics. That was 1 month after the surgery I guess. This is right now.

WhatsApp Image 2019 02 25 at 45345 AM

And this is at 21% bodyfat. (The front cam has elongated the face) Also must mention my surgery was done to correct my bite and not to improve my jawline. Good luck improving your jawline with your mewing. Guys like you will probably think it will also improve your NCT.

At least I have a result to post. Will wait for you to post your mewing results. Also lol posting the second pic. Post your own before after instead of comparing my post surgery bloated pic to that of some chad to prove your point.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, jefferson and theropeking
Regarding the first facepulling study done on monkeys, why are you posting that? Are you a monkey? Lol. That study was done back in 1978. That is 40 years back. And yet that is the study that you need to quote to prove your point. Wasn't there any research or development in this area in the last 40 years? Pretty sure 40 years later you would still be posting the same study.
Believe me I wish there was more research done more frequently on this subject. Does every study have to be repeated twice per decade or the physics change? I've always found this "outdated studies don't count" argument to be quite ridiculous, especially with such simple medicine.

Regarding the second study. I am pretty sure that whatever little changes the subjects had would be lost within a month if they stopped using that mask, considering they were 18-24. Those very slight changes would relapse very quickly. Your facial bones aren't plastic. Especially in men they will have a very strong tendency to relapse.
That's why you mew, keep strong support underneath the maxilla. Relapse isn't that much of a problem for people seeing as though kids still get braces even though they will need to use retainers. (Or so they're told)

How come mewing isn't more popular in the real world if it is so free and easy? Teenagers would say it is because greedy docs want people to pay thousands of dollars for surgeries. I ask you, are all docs in the world that greedy? Consider Software development and you have tons of people contributing to open source. Yet in Medicine we don't have enough people who can actually prove mewing works. You have to prove pics which aren't even convincing enough.
Poor analogy, you don't need a degree to work in technology but you do need one to contribute to medicine.

At least I have a result to post. Will wait for you to post your mewing results. Also lol posting the second pic. Post your own before after instead of comparing my post surgery bloated pic to that of some chad to prove your point.
Facepulling* results and yes you will see my 10PSL face soon enough, be patient.
Oh so even your surgery results were just fraud LOL

Last edited:
Believe me I wish there was more research done more frequently on this subject. Does every study have to be repeated twice per decade or the physics change? I've always found this "outdated studies don't count" argument to be quite ridiculous, especially with such simple medicine.
Then where are the results? Where are the people who benefited from facepulling?

That's why you mew, keep strong support underneath the maxilla. Relapse isn't that much of a problem for people seeing as though kids still get braces even though they will need to use retainers.
Those results were because of the facemask protaction. They weren't due to mewing alone. There is no reason to believe that mewing will be enough to sustain the results you get after months of using that device. Suppose you get a girl but now you have to wear a weird device on your face at night. Say fuck you to sex or netflix with her because you need to conserve your mewing results.

Poor analogy, you don't need a degree to work in technology but you do need one to contribute to medicine.
Still there are tons of doctors in the world. Enough to prove that this works.

Facepulling* results and yes you will see my 10PSL face soon enough, be patient.
I hope I see them before I die, coz mewing will take time to produce the results you are expecting.

Oh so even your surgery results were just fraud LOL
What is fraud about my surgery results? Saying LOL doesn't prove anything.

looksnax.me civil war

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, androidcel, ElliotRodgerJr and 4 others
...mike mew literally has his patients use facepulling equipment...

Nice fucking skype screenshot, definitely not fake. If I remember right that was about dental anchored facepulling as well, the "Don John" guy says to bite a towel and yank LOL yeah I'm not promoting that.

So that is what you need to wear forever to not have relapse? Good luck!!

• +1
i side with master.

only allow high effy mew posts cuz they have blackpills and good info
do u know where can i get lefort 2?

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
Then where are the results? Where are the people who benefited from facepulling?
reiz on the discord server literally said he was the one who made up all the facepulling results pic and got the whole thing started in teh first place jfl

We have no clue if a relapse would even happen or not. You get your surgery, I will use my brace. I have a problem when moderators just ban methods from being discussed in the main forum because they don't like them.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and dogtown
i side with master.

only allow high effy mew posts cuz they have blackpills and good info

do u know where can i get lefort 2?
I will do it on you for free

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Extra Chromosome and Wincel
Since you brought me into the discussion I'll comment.

How come mewing isn't more popular in the real world if it is so free and easy? Teenagers would say it is because greedy docs want people to pay thousands of dollars for surgeries. I ask you, are all docs in the world that greedy? Consider Software development and you have tons of people contributing to open source. Yet in Medicine we don't have enough people who can actually prove mewing works. You have to post pics which aren't even convincing enough.

Coming to my pics. That was 1 month after the surgery I guess. This is right now.

View attachment 24067

And this is at 21% bodyfat. (The front cam has elongated the face) Also must mention my surgery was done to correct my bite and not to improve my jawline. Good luck improving your jawline with your mewing. Guys like you will probably think it will also improve your NCT.

if u dont ascend then go visit some doc for autism srs

• +1
looksnax.me civil war
Not going to argue anymore with this mewing troll. The only reason I commented was because he dragged me into the discussion. He doesn't have any result of himself to post and is questioning my result. If he doesn't have the money to have a surgery, is it my fault? He can keep mewing till death hoping to get the jawline he posted.

• +1
Not going to argue anymore with this mewing troll. The only reason I commented was because he dragged me into the discussion. He doesn't have any result of himself to post and is questioning my result. If he doesn't have the money to have a surgery, is it my fault? He can keep mewing till death hoping to get the jawline he posted.
...chewing*...

Are you retarded? I don't mean anything bad by this question.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 744
tbh. i believe in hardcore surgeries. but i also believe that mewing is good to supplementing them from relapse.

• +1
Reactions: Coping
We have no clue if a relapse would even happen or not. You get your surgery, I will use my brace. I have a problem when moderators just ban methods from being discussed in the main forum because they don't like them.
Relapse obviously will happen. I have no problem with you using your brace. It was you who dragged me into this. If some mod doesn't like mewing threads then it is not my problem.

• +1
Your surgery is going to relapse as well. Then we can both meet eachother on incels.is in a few years and have a good laugh about it all.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Extra Chromosome
Relapse obviously will happen. I have no problem with you using your brace. It was you who dragged me into this. If some mod doesn't like mewing threads then it is not my problem.
do both surgery and mewing tbh.

• +1
Also btw @Wincel my Orthognathic surgey costed ~3k USD and not 30K USD as you wrote in your reply. That is 1 month salary for me in my country.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Extra Chromosome

When your point gets refuted so you just go back and delete it to save yourself from the embarrassment
Also btw @Wincel my Orthognathic surgey costed ~3k USD and not 30K USD as you wrote in your reply. That is 1 month salary for me in my country.
Wasn't this an orthodontic problem? I assume you had insurance that covered it as a dental issue or live in a socialist country. Most people don't have this.

View attachment 24095
View attachment 24097
When your point gets refuted so you just go back and delete it to save yourself from the embarrassment
I realized it wasn't a good enough proof so I deleted it before you replied. However you saw it before I deleted and now you'll be posting it for the rest of the thread.

But won't be able to reply to the comment I made above that. You'll probably spend more money in mewing than I spent in my orthognathic surgery and still had quicker results.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Wincel
I realized it wasn't a good enough proof so I deleted it before you replied. However you saw it before I deleted and now you'll be posting it for the rest of the thread.
Hahahahahahahaha oh ok didn't know

Status
Not open for further replies.