Update post on breakup JFL

dancs

dancs

Pregnant 🤰
HTN-Chadlite 5”10

So obviously tonight I was out for new years and so was my girlfriend who broke up with me.

These two girls about 3-4 years older than me both about HTB who I told about the breakup were about also.

I was sitting in the bar, my ex gf was sitting within 5ft of me, without hesitation both sat on my lap and started talking to me, they claimed this would make her jealous and actually begin to respect me JFL.

Ended up basically having both of them in a night club, don’t know how to feel about it. In one way I’m happy at the thought of making my ex jealous but in another way I wish I didn’t care.

It was local hometown bar too and I don’t know if my reputation as a nice guy is ruined now either or what.

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
It'd be better if you stopped caring about her. did you enjoy your time there?

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
It'd be better if you stopped caring about her. did you enjoy your time there?
Yes but I didn’t stop thinking about her, even while these two other women were throwing themselves at me, I’m messed up

• So Sad
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
Yes but I didn’t stop thinking about her, even while these two other women were throwing themselves at me, I’m messed up
They were better looking than ur ex?

Abused dog tbh. Was she your oneitis or something? Why so obsessed?

no sex? no tongue? sorry you suck nigger she thinks you hired hookers to make her jealous

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Obito and Luffymaxxing