Update.

D

Deleted member 22190

Kraken
Well guys, been a minute, I know. Been posting less, commenting less, etc. Overall been less active as a whole. The reason for that?

Well, afraid to say, but I'm pretty much done with .org.

I've accomplished pretty much everything I've set out to do, as well as being .orgs most successful (formerly) posterboy 14 year old looksmaxxer.

You can prolly find some old pics of me before I turned 15 where I was 200lbs, 210, etc, but I'm pretty confident that there wasn't a single other 14 year old who mogged me overall.

But since the whole ike57 thing blew over considering he didn't want to put the work in, I'm more in a meh mindset now. There's no reason for me to continue on .org, in spite of everything I've learned.

Although I would like mods to go back and remove a least a few pics of myself as a courtesy, I can understand if/why they don't.

If any of you fuckers somehow manage to find me in a couple years time, well, congratulations to you lol. But after this post, I'm deleting my account. Going completely off the radar.

Wish the best of luck to all of you.

Inspiration for my username came from this song alone:
Just for anyone curious.
17c

Tumblr o16ky8x3Ta1u3xtg3o1 400

Giphy 1

Kentaro miura berserk guts man wallpaper

Flexing flex

402ee231 66a6 45b2 8f17 b98436902d11 text

RepulsiveFaroffGadwall max 1mb

Tatedance andrew tate

@HarrierDuBois @curlyheadjames @LiteralCaucasian @ike57 @forevergymcelling @gribsufer1 @Dr. Mog @ascension @BoneDensity @WhiteBlackpiller @pneumocystosis @Niklaus Mikaelson @apemaxxed @Artemis @NFA PB @𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐 @Iasacrko @Manu le coq @Xangsane @Gladiator @ihatereddit @luljankybo (wherever he went) /SPOILER]

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Okkypras, Deleted member 21661, Dr. Mog and 6 others
Dnr kiddo go do your homework

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
Good luck, please get with prime young women while you're still a teenager, your future self will thank you πŸ™

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and Deleted member 29581
Bro woke up and said ima write a novel πŸ€“

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Manletmachine, gribsufer1 and 2 others
This is awesome, congrats man. You won!

…

You may leave .org, but the blackpill will follow you your whole life.
Everytime you see a handsome male or a beautiful woman, you will be reminded of your looksmax.org and the autistic posturemaxxing guides on here.
You will not escape.

I hope to see you soon.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, HarrierDuBois, gribsufer1 and 1 other person
I didn't read...

Well guys, been a minute, I know. Been posting less, commenting less, etc. Overall been less active as a whole. The reason for that?

Well, afraid to say, but I'm pretty much done with .org.

I've accomplished pretty much everything I've set out to do, as well as being .orgs most successful (formerly) posterboy 14 year old looksmaxxer.

You can prolly find some old pics of me before I turned 15 where I was 200lbs, 210, etc, but I'm pretty confident that there wasn't a single other 14 year old who mogged me overall.

But since the whole ike57 thing blew over considering he didn't want to put the work in, I'm more in a meh mindset now. There's no reason for me to continue on .org, in spite of everything I've learned.

Although I would like mods to go back and remove a least a few pics of myself as a courtesy, I can understand if/why they don't.

If any of you fuckers somehow manage to find me in a couple years time, well, congratulations to you lol. But after this post, I'm deleting my account. Going completely off the radar.

Wish the best of luck to all of you.

Inspiration for my username came from this song alone:
Just for anyone curious.
View attachment 2267256

View attachment 2267253
View attachment 2267255
View attachment 2267251
View attachment 2267250
View attachment 2267249
View attachment 2267248
View attachment 2267245

@HarrierDuBois @curlyheadjames @LiteralCaucasian @ike57 @forevergymcelling @gribsufer1 @Dr. Mog @ascension @BoneDensity @WhiteBlackpiller @pneumocystosis @Niklaus Mikaelson @apemaxxed @Artemis @NFA PB @𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐 @Iasacrko @Manu le coq @Xangsane @Gladiator @ihatereddit @luljankybo (wherever he went) /SPOILER]

My advice to you brother would to be

JB Max
Puberty Max
Don't be a pussy and talk to as many women as possible. Just become hyper social .
Its very easy to impress jb women

Not to demoralize its a lot harder now due to the tik tok and social media virus. So in conjunction work on building up your insta . Be active on social media like instagram and snapchat and post interesting stories. Once you get 10k+ real followers getting jb pussy will be very easy.

And keep up with a few users you like from here that are like minded in your journey of self improvement. You can also do this in real life . Having a friend along the journey is a lot better then not having any

Someone post this fat boy’s pics

Good luck man, hope we meet again.

So your another one of these fat fucks that just lost a bit of weight and then acts like they have achieved what they have with extreme determination and how hard they had it

β€œOnce you are in, you are never truly out. Blackpill and .org sometimes just runs within your veins, it will find you, it will follow you as it should”

Will be there if needed anything. Good luck on ascending G, hope you break many PRs.

So long, soldier. :feelscry::f: