urgent: how to fix my inhumane submental region

MoggingIsDaydream

MoggingIsDaydream

Iron
no matter what posture I take, how much time I spend mewing, or how much fat I have, I always have this rubbish under my chin, which really ruins my profile, I can't find any procedure on the internet to fix this because I feel to the touch that it is a muscle and not fat or flesh, any idea?
20231210 073534
20231210 0741360

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC
looks fine to me

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC
man ur retarded thats what ur problem is

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan, godisdead and IndraBC
no matter what posture I take, how much time I spend mewing, or how much fat I have, I always have this rubbish under my chin, which really ruins my profile, I can't find any procedure on the internet to fix this because I feel to the touch that it is a muscle and not fat or flesh, any idea?View attachment 2599314View attachment 2599316
try this

try this

man ur retarded thats what ur problem is
Very usefull comment

• Love it
Reactions: Samsepioler
try this
Yeah but my hyoid bone is actually high as you can see from the gonion but i still have this awful muscle bumb

Untitled29 20231210145831

• JFL
Reactions: TheMaxxer333, Fiqh, godisdead and 2 others
no need to change my excellent growth
You have none when you aren’t tilting your head up. Your maxilla is flat.

Your jaw just had a weird shape there’s nothing you can do. It’s not the submental region or any soft tissue.

There's nothing wrong your jaw is naturally shaped like that my guy

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Allornothing and MoggingIsDaydream
You have none when you aren’t tilting your head up. Your maxilla is flat.

Your jaw just had a weird shape there’s nothing you can do. It’s not the submental region or any soft tissue.
lens distortion nigga, that's my face without it, but sure no forward growth, and my head is so tilted that my occipital bone is flat

Attachments

• PIXL_20231210_092330_56.png
    PIXL_20231210_092330_56.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Allornothing
lens distortion nigga, that's my face without it, but sure no forward growth, and my head is so tilted that my occipital bone is flat
I think you were sperging out like an autist but your English is terrible so I’m not too sure.

You’re clearly tilting your head up. Stop being a moron. What’s with the people on this forum?

Your maxilla is downgrown and even then barely has any horizontal displacement. Not like you know what this means but I do. It means your growth is far from “excellent” lol.

• Ugh..
Reactions: MoggingIsDaydream
yeah ok doctor but you just tried to cope with the wrong guy because i'm a medical student and you're telling complete crap, my midface ratio is 1.05 and my facial convexity is 140° so it's literally impossible that my maxilla is flat. stop ignoring the flat occipital, if it was flat even with my head tilted i would have had the biggest neck in history. btw you speak english because it's the only language you know when i speak english because it's the only language you know

• +1
Reactions: distortionsd
yeah ok doctor but you just tried to cope with the wrong guy because i'm a medical student and you're telling complete crap, my midface ratio is 1.05 and my facial convexity is 140° so it's literally impossible that my maxilla is flat. stop ignoring the flat occipital, if it was flat even with my head tilted i would have had the biggest neck in history. btw you speak english because it's the only language you know when i speak english because it's the only language you know
The fact that you didn’t quote me says it all.

I don’t care if you’re a medical student you’re probably studying at some dog shit university and in your first year failing. I’m a medical student !!1 :soy: who cares? It doesn’t change the fact you know nothing.

Muh ratios muh convexity angles. You’re downgrown I don’t need a retarded degree and ass-pull numbers to see it. Even with said degree and numbers you can’t even see it lol.

Didn’t bother trying to figure out the rest of your post since it’s all nonsense.

Another coping uggo greycel moron. Dime a dozen.

The fact that you didn’t quote me says it all.

I don’t care if you’re a medical student you’re probably studying at some dog shit university and in your first year failing. I’m a medical student !!1 :soy: who cares? It doesn’t change the fact you know nothing.

Muh ratios muh convexity angles. You’re downgrown I don’t need a retarded degree and ass-pull numbers to see it. Even with said degree and numbers you can’t even see it lol.

Didn’t bother trying to figure out the rest of your post since it’s all nonsense.

Another coping uggo greycel moron. Dime a dozen.
still waiting for you to justify the flat occipital plus 3th year medical student, and you didn't read all my previous message because you can't focus for more than 5s thats why you dont "need" a degree🦧

still waiting for you to justify the flat occipital plus 3th year medical student, and you didn't read all my previous message because you can't focus for more than 5s thats why you dont "need" a degree🦧
Your poor capacity for learning is showing again. I said I don’t need a medical degree to discuss anatomy, I’m doing my own degree right now. Stop trying to sound smart you look silly. Trying to create insults from faulty logic you can’t understand lol. Your degree is only really useful for betabuxing.

I’m not going to evaluate every stupid thing you mention because everything I read from you is wrong. Trying to elaborate on each one after I’ve pulled an all nighter is nightmare mode. You’re an idiot so there’s no value in discussing anything with you. I’ve already answered your original (stupid) question. Come to think of it, what a stupid question for a 3rd year medical student. Further proving my point.

Last edited:
Your poor capacity for learning is showing again. I said I don’t need a medical degree to discuss anatomy, I’m doing my own degree right now. Stop trying to sound smart you look silly. Trying to create insults from faulty logic you can’t understand lol. Your degree is only really useful for betabuxing.

I’m not going to evaluate every stupid thing you mention because everything I read from you is wrong. Trying to elaborate on each one after I’ve pulled an all nighter is nightmare mode. You’re an idiot so there’s no value in discussing anything with you. I’ve already answered your original (stupid) question. Come to think of it, what a stupid question for a 3rd year medical student. Further proving my point.
occipital still flat tho, so maybe you should stop talking anatomy, you did the worst respond possible to my question and said complete garbage so you should focus on you degree on history of BBC since my mom take some, and stop saying random bullshit

occipital still flat tho, so maybe you should stop talking anatomy, you did the worst respond possible to my question and said complete garbage so you should focus on you degree on history of BBC since my mom take some, and stop saying random bullshit
Again, you’re just a coping uggo failing to compensate with intelligence. That’s ok. You’ll still get your betabux, no need to get angry at me over it.

Stop pulling retarded numbers out of your ass.

Harmonize your current features if you really want to be attractive, not chase retarded angles and bones structure.

no matter what posture I take, how much time I spend mewing, or how much fat I have, I always have this rubbish under my chin, which really ruins my profile, I can't find any procedure on the internet to fix this because I feel to the touch that it is a muscle and not fat or flesh, any idea?View attachment 2599314View attachment 2599316
Obvious problem is your forehead get bangs or something brah

Stop pulling retarded numbers out of your ass.

Harmonize your current features if you really want to be attractive, not chase retarded angles and bones structure.
Jfl i know, i was trolling, i'm actually recessed but those picture are morph of a friend not mine, and i'm not a doctor, and my friend is not recessed and dont have those ratio also (probably i aint mesuring)🤣

thats called an adams apple
it's a morph jfl, i'm too lazy to troll today but just zoom and look at the image quality, and this have nothing to do with adam apple but he do have this because he have a crooked mandible

it's a morph jfl, i'm too lazy to troll today but just zoom and look at the image quality, and this have nothing to do with adam apple but he do have this because he have a crooked mandible
then why are you grabbing your adams apple

then why are you grabbing your adams apple
he was grabbing his mandible because he's mandible is crooked actually, nothing can be done for this actually i think