• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, FaceandBBC, murdah and 3 others
If they wanted sophisticated they would date other races

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, eyebagcel, klip11 and 1 other person

View attachment 2817914

@Kamui @PrinceLuenLeoncur @dimorphism

Guys like this never cease to amaze me.

This isn’t a racial issue it’s a female gender issue, women of all races prefer badboys over sophisticated men that’s because women are evil and in my exp blk foids have been one of the most forgiving for my non dark traidness it’s cumskin foids who demand one acts like some low IQ savage. But hey that’s my exp

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EggKing, zan, murdah and 3 others
Fuck me. I ended up as an urkelcel. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: latincell95, murdah, TechnoBoss and 3 others

This isn’t a racial issue it’s a female gender issue, women of all races prefer badboys over sophisticated men that’s because women are evil and in my exp blk foids have been one of the most forgiving for my non dark traidness it’s cumskin foids who demand one acts like some low IQ savage. But hey that’s my exp
This is all a looks issue too

This nigger looks like an ugly villager
IMG 5495
If he was sophisticated and looked like this he wouldn’t be crying

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar, TheRagingBull, murdah and 10 others

View attachment 2817949
Yeah I agree. As you know my face I can say I have never had issues with blk foids even with my autism lmfao. As I said ironically it’s cumskin foids who give me 0 chance because I don’t fit their percived conceptions of what a nigga is. Now don’t get me wrong even ethnic foids like curries and mullatos eventually throw me to the wayside once they realise I’m not soem asshoke Tyrone theh mistook me for but the point stands.

This is prob why I never had any resentment towards them as they have treated me nicely most of my life

• +1
Reactions: murdah, aesthetic beauty and Kamui
Yeah I agree. As you know my face I can say I have never had issues with blk foids even with my autism lmfao. As I said ironically it’s cumskin foids who give me 0 chance because I don’t fit their percived conceptions of what a nigga is. Now don’t get me wrong even ethnic foids like curries and mullatos eventually throw me to the wayside once they realise I’m not soem asshoke Tyrone theh mistook me for but the point stands.
Yeah factual

If you a black nigga tryna go for ethnic/white bitches when you know you got no halos or niche (physique, thugmaxxed, drip etc etc) then you’re cooked

It’s opposite for me tbh I’ve had more luck wit mixed and Latina foids than pure black ones then again that’s the type I mainly go for, black girls in my area not that gl and usually are thugmaxxer only

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zan, murdah, SomaliMax and 2 others

View attachment 2817949
He also acts/talks like a fucking pathetic incel. If he had a better expressions and style he’d do better tbh

Yeah factual

If you a black nigga tryna go for ethnic/white bitches when you know you got no halos or niche (physique, thugmaxxed, drip etc etc) then you’re cooked

It’s opposite for me tbh I’ve had more luck wit mixed and Latina foids than pure black ones then again that’s the type I mainly go for, black girls in my area not that gl and usually are thugmaxxer only
I try to avoid mongrels as I hate them but last time I went clubbing I pulled many mullato foids with 0 effort literally spat 0 game just grabbed them. Niggas wirh 0 game should just brag a bitch snd kiss her.

But I have come to accept I’m 0 womens type because I’m not an evil prick so I grab women knowing st msot she will be a weekly shag

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, zan, Ricky212 and 1 other person
all facts anyone saying otherwise kys
all want thugmaxxed niggas
no love for these nerdy black dudes

• +1
Reactions: Kamui

View attachment 2817949

well clearly it isn't a skills issue if most of the black community in america are thugs and criminals women are the ones promoting this shit athough your right he's not good looking

well clearly it isn't a skills issue if most of the black community in america are thugs and criminals women are the ones promoting this shit athough your right he's not good looking
I didn’t say skill issue lil bro, I said looks issue 💀

• +1
Reactions: murdah
I didn’t say skill issue lil bro, I said looks issue 💀

what i meant to say was that black women do promote gangsters and thugs more than other races but he is also ugly as well if he was a good looking nerd he would slay but if he was a thug he would still get women i've seen to many cases of sub 5 black men getting decent looking black women

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty

Ugly ghetto thug sheboons may like “bad boy” 70 iq thugs but you are coping hard if you think it applies to every woman

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Ricky212
Ugly ghetto thug sheboons may like “bad boy” 70 iq thugs but you are coping hard if you think it applies to every woman
McDonald's goyslop

View attachment 2817949
Saying something is a “looks issue” is on the same level of stupidity as a braindead late zoomer or gen alpha kid saying it’s a “skill issue”

• Hmm...
Saying something is a “looks issue” is on the same level of stupidity as a braindead late zoomer or gen alpha kid saying it’s a “skill issue”
Dawg what are you waffling on about lol

He is ugly

• Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Dawg what are you waffling on about lol

He is ugly
I never said he was good looking, I said blaming something on looks (even if the person is ugly) is just as dumb as saying it’s a skill issue, no such thing as a looks issue unless you’re trying to be a model which literally requires looks

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Kamui and Sprinkles
I never said he was good looking, I said blaming something on looks (even if the person is ugly) is just as dumb as saying it’s a skill issue, no such thing as a looks issue unless you’re trying to be a model which literally requires looks
>Blaming something on looks is dumb
>No such thing as a looks issue

:feelsuhh: Nigga what

Idk what reality you live in but the bottom line is that this nigger is ugly and has no halos to off set his ugly ass face

>Blaming something on looks is dumb
>No such thing as a looks issue

:feelsuhh: Nigga what

Idk what reality you live in but the bottom line is that this nigger is ugly and has no halos to off set his ugly ass face
Blaming anything on looks besides not being a model is retarded. But I forgot this site is full of lookspilled idiots

All women like “bad boys” and not all bad boys are thugs

• +1
Fuck me. I ended up as an urkelcel. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Your posting style seems indian

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Blaming anything on looks besides not being a model is retarded. But I forgot this site is full of lookspilled idiots
Saying that one of the reasons this dude doesn’t get pussy is cuz he’s an ugly fuck isn’t me being Giga lookspilled bro it’s just a basic fact

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Your posting style seems indian
I AM a socially awkward incel
Saying that one of the reasons this dude doesn’t get pussy is cuz he’s an ugly fuck isn’t me being Giga lookspilled bro it’s just a basic fact
Allow that guy, he probably had a shit life so he’s developed an addiction to NT coping

It’s because sophisticated for women means wealthy, businessmen. Not a dude wearing a turtleneck from h&m, a pair of gas station sunglasses, and making videos complaining about women in his parents’ home.

Women extract resources from men. They can’t extract anything from a man that’s cosplaying as “sophisticated”.

It’s either have money or status so women can extract those from you or have a big dick and nice body so women can use you as a living dildo.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and TheRagingBull
Still just can't agree with this subs thoughts on thugmaxxing. No woman wants that bro. It is an inherently negative trait. Now if you're attractive and happen to be a thug most women will give you a pass. There is even a tinder experiment utilizing an attractive whiteman with a swastika tattooed on his arm and a lot of HTB/Stacies actually gave him a pass and still wanted to fuck. It's not the bad boy personality that gets these people pussy, it's the fact that they're attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Lol, he looks like the "undercover brother" after he was brainwashed to act white...He does get Denise Richards though, maybe this guy should focus on white girls...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11 and Pikabro
I mean he aint wrong tho