Use nicotine addiction for consistency?

bleed

bleed

vampire
The most retarded way to improve consistency in everyday life.

On average I only smoke around 3 cigarettes a day 1 before work ,1 on my break and 1 after the gym.

When I stopped smoking I realized my motivation to try complete these everyday tasks completely diminished.

Most importantly I stopped hitting the gym after I quit smoking.

I've noticed that controlled nicotine withdrawal can be used beneficially to improve consistency if you only smoke as a reward after getting things done.

In conclusion this may be a retarded way to get some consistency in your life as you become a smoker but Imo 2-3 cigarettes a day is not so bad for the results they help me get.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058, aleksander and BrahminBoss
I use nicotine to leanmax it suppresses hunger well

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I use nicotine to leanmax it suppresses hunger well
I've also read that it helps get hollow cheeks as it rapidly ages the face

• Woah
Reactions: Iasacrko and BrahminBoss
Nicotinic acid prevents schizophrenia and Alzheimer’s

Smoke weed instead, will make you even more motivated as long as you’re not lazycel and smoke it in evenings so you don’t burn out (or, if you want to smoke from the morning which is goat, re-smoke every 2 hours and you won’t be burned out)

Smoke weed instead, will make you even more motivated as long as you’re not lazycel and smoke it in evenings so you don’t burn out (or, if you want to smoke from the morning which is goat, re-smoke every 2 hours and you won’t be burned out

Last edited: