Use this tip to turn a cold approach into a hookup (HTN min)

Clavicular

Clavicular

Neurotypical
Contributor
This tip is for HTN+ minimum so if this isnt you, ignore this

If a girl approaches you for your number at the club or a bar, you can defer and say “how about I just kiss you instead”

This is an amazing way to escalate, and if she approached you, she clearly has strong interest so by saying this you are escalating to making out with her.

An example of how I used this, I work as a doorman at a bar and frequently when im IDing girls, they say im really hot then ask for my snap, if the girl is hot enough I will use this line (so long as my manager isnt in proximity) and makeout with the girl.

You should still grab her number but try to seal the deal in your car or bring her home. Since I am on shift I typically get the girls number to pick her up after my shift ends if I cant fuck her in my car or the bathroom (some girls dont like that).

This tip is a legit way to escalate a cold approach to a hookup.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Jasonfedele.is_god, Ryldoo IS COPING, the boss and 18 others
This is gonna get a lot of hate but its legit, try it out!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, LooksThinker and Gaygymmaxx
This is gonna get a lot of hate but its legit, try it out!
will do boss man

when I quit my sandwiching making wage slave and become a bouncer at shit local club

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Ryldoo IS COPING, Deleted member 48689 and 11 others
This is pretty good tbh

I'm finally getting my looks back after atrocious acne cycle, I used to get catcalled, starting to get stared at by women again

But I really gotta smile more or nobody's approaching me 🤣

But whispering "I'll only give it to you if I can kiss you right now", in her ear would destroy her nervous system

Better than "how about I kiss you instead"

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: rose167, BowlCutMogger, PseudoMaxxer and 5 others
fornication is sin, fuck off jew

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: whitegymcel88, Costcosuperstore, freshd2k123 and 6 others
This requires 3 shots of vodka 15 mins spread apart from each other to work for me son

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, 5.5psl, iabsolvejordan and 11 others
This is pretty good tbh

I'm finally getting my looks back after atrocious acne cycle, I used to get catcalled, starting to get stared at by women again

But whispering "I'll only give it to you if I can kiss you right now", in her ear would destroy her nervous system

Thats good yea but either would work, try to find wording in your line that doesnt “ask to kiss her” but tells her your gonna do it. This works better

Never thought ab this. Will do once I fully ascend by 2027

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, aleksander, bloomercel and 10 others
This is pretty good tbh

Imagine that with a deep raspy voice. I need to raspy voice max bc sometimes I sound indian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, aleksander, bloomercel and 4 others
This requires 3 shots of vodka 15 mins spread apart from each other to work for me son
I'd do it to a mid girl if I wasn't near any place I frequent 🤣

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Clavicular
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, LooksThinker and Reformed
will do boss man

when I quit my sandwiching making wage slave and become a bouncer at shit local club
This works as a patron too bro, i just happen to wageslave

not bad

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Rip highinhibcel
Are u naturally that low inhibit? Mirin hard ngl. Even after talking to enough people I still need to destroy my inhibit system to come out NT

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, aleksander and LooksThinker
Imagine that with a deep raspy voice. I need to raspy voice max bc sometimes I sound indian
My voice is always raspy because I generally speak less than 6 words by 6pm then talk a bit at work

While I vape the whole time

Badboy

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander and Reformed
Are u naturally that low inhibit? Mirin hard ngl. Even after talking to enough people I still need to destroy my inhibit system to come out NT
Yes my whole life ive been super low inhib, when i was younger i would go up to random asians and pull my eyes apart to get a laugh with the homies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yue and Reformed
My voice is always raspy because I generally speak less than 6 words by 6pm then talk a bit at work

While I vape the whole time

Badboy
Just do the deep voicemaxxing thread, switch from vape to cigarettes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BowlCutMogger, iabsolvejordan, aleksander and 1 other person
  • WTF
  • +1

thats too tryhard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and iblamejews

If a girl approaches you for your number at the club or a bar, you can defer and say “how about I just kiss you instead”

This is an amazing way to escalate, and if she approached you, she clearly has strong interest so by saying this you are escalating to making out with her.

An example of how I used this, I work as a doorman at a bar and frequently when im IDing girls, they say im really hot then ask for my snap, if the girl is hot enough I will use this line (so long as my manager isnt in proximity) and makeout with the girl.

You should still grab her number but try to seal the deal in your car or bring her home. Since I am on shift I typically get the girls number to pick her up after my shift ends if I cant fuck her in my car or the bathroom (some girls dont like that).

Instructions unclear now I am in prison

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Egyptianmogger, Deleted member 51465 and Clavicular
this may work if ur 6’2, chadlite, and talking to a ltb

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Tai Lung, Egyptianmogger and 1 other person

what if a girl approaches you but you aren't a HTN bro?

• +1
should do this more tbh, my retarded ass will have a girl literally put her ass on me at the club and turn around and talk to a guy out of awkwardness isntead

jfl the moment i came back on this site i became 10x more autistic again, more iois cause of looking much better recently but literally retarded

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and Clavicular
Okay, I will try this after getting rhinoplasty, blepharoplasty, lip augmentation, cheekbone implants, jawline reshaping, otoplasty, chin augmentation, brow lift, facelift, neck lift, and LL.

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, Clavicular and Egyptianmogger
my libido must be in the fucking dumpsters, should have done this after a girl came up to me and said your "girlfriend" is here looking for you, her friend pulls up and i just said hi like a spaz and walk away instead of making out with her again :lul: wtf is wrong with me too much gay content on here fucked my brain

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, aleksander and Clavicular
Bruh since when do girls ask for number before making out at clubs lol its almost always the opposite

Usually they just start dancing near you and then may start some small talk with you then makeout, then after you get her number or take her back to fuck, its never the other way round

Bruh since when do girls ask for number before making out at clubs lol its almost always the opposite

Usually they just start dancing near you and then may start some small talk with you then makeout, then after you get her number or take her back to fuck, its never the other way round
Sometimes early in the night girls cold approach u for a number, also depends on the bar if its loud or quiet

thats if ur at the club yourself, op works there so its different ur not gonna just dance on the fucking doorman lmao

• +1
thats if ur at the club yourself, op works there so its different ur not gonna just dance on the fucking doorman lmao
jfl i only read the first half of the thread. Point still stands since theres nobody else here who is a doorman so this "tip" is useless

• +1
utter state of .org

can i hab the pussy bos

• +1
jfl i only read the first half of the thread. Point still stands since theres nobody else here who is a doorman so this "tip" is useless
fair, tbh

doesnt really matter what you say though if a girl appraoches you just be ballsy and ur good

• +1

I am doorman too, but 23 khhv. Brutal.

If a girl approaches you for your number at the club or a bar, you can defer and say “how about I just kiss you instead”.

The thing I liked about working as a doorman is that I DIDN'T have to go through the hassle of kissing a girl to get her to fuck
The times I've been a paying customer in clubs I felt that kissing the foid was a necessity to get her to leave the club and fuck because it shows a willingness to escalate physically
Whereas when working as a doorman I enjoyed that I could just have a conversation with the girl and ask her to come back to my place then give her my contct info to meet her at the end of the night.
If she cant wait inside the venue she could wait at a food place nearby until I'm done

There was one bouncer slay where I kissed the girl first and that was because she was a high sex appeal foid who approached me so I had some worry about messing things up so resorted to my old tried and tested method of kissing the foid
I felt it was a bit of a risk though if a co worker seen it, customers definitely seen it

• +1
Don’t go to clubs that often, this is not going to work in daytime jfl, had foids approaching for number in public places

• +1
Don’t go to clubs that often, this is not going to work in daytime jfl, had foids approaching for number in public places
Yea doesnt work in a plCe like. Coffee shop

The thing I liked about working as a doorman is that I DIDN'T have to go through the hassle of kissing a girl to get her to fuck
The times I've been a paying customer in clubs I felt that kissing the foid was a necessity to get her to leave the club and fuck because it shows a willingness to escalate physically
Whereas when working as a doorman I enjoyed that I could just have a conversation with the girl and ask her to come back to my place then give her my contct info to meet her at the end of the night.
If she cant wait inside the venue she could wait at a food place nearby until I'm done

There was one bouncer slay where I kissed the girl first and that was because she was a high sex appeal foid who approached me so I had some worry about messing things up so resorted to my old tried and tested method of kissing the foid
I felt it was a bit of a risk though if a co worker seen it, customers definitely seen it
This is real, my bar and manager are chill and enourage it

What do you do to escalate if she gives you IOIS but doesn't directly approach you?

What do you do to escalate if she gives you IOIS but doesn't directly approach you?
You approach and use a line if shes at the bar or ask her to dance, thats my go to

You approach and use a line if shes at the bar or ask her to dance, thats my go to
You also approach at more casual places like the gym?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: seethe and Clavicular
  • +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan and aleksander