Useful and easy tech/computer skills to learn?

JovenCansao

JovenCansao

Kraken
Employable, productive and lucrative

ctrl+w = most productive skill you can implement right now.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5faliure and JovenCansao
video editing isn't that hard tbh from the software-knowledge perspective, knowing what to do and when storytelling-wise is harder tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and JovenCansao
video editing isn't that hard tbh from the software-knowledge perspective, knowing what to do and when storytelling-wise is harder tho
I was thinking this one too
Is audio editing hard?

Employable, productive and lucrative
don't expect the good shit to be easy, because the reward is worth the grind. Try getting into cybersec and learn how to hack, learn a programming language, and start implementing it. You'd be surprised how "easy" it is to spot vulnerabilities on websites like instagram if you're a hacker, cuz you learn to think like one.

awhile back IG had a bug where if you forgot your password and you had a phone number attached, IG would send a 6-digit code that you could use to login. The rate-limit was 255 attempts, but this was per IP address. So doing the math, you needed 4000 IPs to brute force this 6-digit code to hack an account. This has been patched but you could be the next guy to find the next vulnerability.

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale and JovenCansao
  • Love it
Reactions: JovenCansao
don't expect the good shit to be easy, because the reward is worth the grind. Try getting into cybersec and learn how to hack, learn a programming language, and start implementing it. You'd be surprised how "easy" it is to spot vulnerabilities on websites like instagram if you're a hacker, cuz you learn to think like one.
Agreed, really lucrative skills require time to learn and are not easy but worth in the end.
But I wanted easy ones because I already am studying engineering so I know programming.
awhile back IG had a bug where if you forgot your password and you had a phone number attached, IG would send a 6-digit code that you could use to login. The rate-limit was 255 attempts, but this was per IP address. So doing the math, you needed 4000 IPs to brute force this 6-digit code to hack an account. This has been patched but you could be the next guy to find the next vulnerability.
Hacking sounds interesting af and all but imo doesn't seem like something worth it.
I'm a lazy person so I'd rather have stable sources of income or a routine.
audio and video editing is easy asf, I learned it back when I was like 9 lmfao
I can only think of these 2 tbh
Any tips? Is youtube the best way to learn?

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Agreed, really lucrative skills require time to learn and are not easy but worth in the end.
But I wanted easy ones because I already am studying engineering so I know programming.

Hacking sounds interesting af and all but imo doesn't seem like something worth it.
I'm a lazy person so I'd rather have stable sources of income or a routine.

I can only think of these 2 tbh
Any tips? Is youtube the best way to learn?
Hacking is only worth it if you make it worthwhile, especially when you take control over something you've wanted but couldn't get, or when you get to shut down something you don't like. If you already take eng and know programming learn hacking it's easier than eng + programming imo

YouTube is the best resource for anything pertaining to tech, especially the indians

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao
Hacking is only worth it if you make it worthwhile, especially when you take control over something you've wanted but couldn't get, or when you get to shut down something you don't like. If you already take eng and know programming learn hacking it's easier than eng + programming imo

YouTube is the best resource for anything pertaining to tech, especially the indians
nigga are you the one who hacked me a few days ago?