Using Aromatase Inhibitors is Making a Deal with the Devil

thereallegend

thereallegend

Primal Diet Advice
It increases height but eliminates your libido.

@zv1212 @Osie

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Cope just blew the fattest load ever after 2 years on AIs

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender
Low DHT caused by finasteride destroys libido and facial hair growth.

Low estrogen from aromatase inhibitors destroys libido but increases height.

Cope just blew the fattest load ever after 2 years on AIs
Screenshot 2023 04 11 at 84344 PM

Completely worth it if you’re short. Being a manlet is a horrible way to live/die.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, horizontallytall, Manletmachine and 1 other person
that's why you see if aromatase inhibition through diet and supps works first (mushrooms, zinc, vitamin A-D,E-K)

• Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend
if it's just for women then who tf cares

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, GigaAscender, TheDragon and 1 other person
It increases height but eliminates your libido.

@zv1212 @Osie
It does eliminate libido but lol it comes back after a few months. All aromatase inhibitor side effects go away after a two-three months.

Hehe

Low DHT caused by finasteride destroys libido and facial hair growth.

Low estrogen from aromatase inhibitors destroys libido but increases height.
The low E2 gets evened out by the high test and on top of that, letrozole is the only aromatase inhibitor that can genuinely ruin libido as a natural. If you are using a test, AI will give you many side effects. However, I'm open to all opinions though.

that's why you see if aromatase inhibition through diet and supps works first (mushrooms, zinc, vitamin A-D,E-K)
Ye 100mg of Zinc daily had my bones acheing, I can do a whole guide on how to lower e2 levels naturally, it's what I did for a year before joining the forum.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Yeah but you can just jump off and you get to keep the height

It does eliminate libido but lol it comes back after a few months. All aromatase inhibitor side effects go away after a two-three months.

View attachment 2147970
idk maybe it's my semen retention streak. i completely feel like a monk rn

• JFL
Reactions: Unsh
idk maybe it's my semen retention streak. i completely feel like a monk rn
No, the side effects you are feeling are real. You do lose libido on aromatase inhibitors, however, since you aren't crushing your E2 (Aromasin reduces E2 by 38% in men, using 25mg a day, and Arimidex reduces e2 by 54% in men using 1mg a day, and Letrozole reduces e2 by 67% at 2.5mg) hopefully your libido will recover.

No, the side effects you are feeling are real. You do lose libido on aromatase inhibitors, however, since you aren't crushing your E2 (Aromasin reduces E2 by 38% in men, using 25mg a day, and Arimidex reduces e2 by 54% in men using 1mg a day, and Letrozole reduces e2 by 67% at 2.5mg) hopefully your libido will recover.
I'm using 12.5 mg. been using for over a year

Has your libido been gone for that year? Or is it only gone now?
idk ever since i started nofap in 2018 i've developed strats to control my urges better

idk ever since i started nofap in 2018 i've developed strats to control my urges better
Then I believe for the most part, that you will prolly be good!

Ye 100mg of Zinc daily had my bones acheing, I can do a whole guide on how to lower e2 levels naturally, it's what I did for a year before joining the forum.
nice I sometimes take that amount too, on the esoteric side I've tried listening to a directly estrogen reducing binaural beat before for a whole hour straight and it had my anxiety up and prostate enlarged (much longer to finish pissing and some discomfort) for 3 days afterwards, probably was the trigger that made my E2 too low

I start on anastrozole tomorrow, I've been wanting to quit fap for a long time and can't, hope this helps.