Using eye lightening drops only in one eye?

NoseProphecy

NoseProphecy

Zephir
One green eye and one blue eye would mog?

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue
3FDBE2CA D146 46E4 83BA 5B1F0E4A9AD6

• Love it
Reactions: datboijj
No, it doesn't look good. Even Chad always look worse this way compared to if he had eyes of the same color
Do you have some morphs? Whenever I search on internet it’s only bbcs with black eyes and blue eyes no white guy with green and blue eyes

Do you have some morphs? Whenever I search on internet it’s only bbcs with black eyes and blue eyes no white guy with green and blue eyes
No. But trust me it's worse. Your face gets divided.

• Hmm...
Reactions: NoseProphecy
No. But trust me it's worse. Your face gets divided.
What’s your opinion on eye lightening drops in general? I want lighter eyes rn I have green eyes

good idea tho it looks exotic

• Love it
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue and NoseProphecy
it doesnt change the base color you retard....
I will rp u if you disagree
good idea tho it looks exotic
yeah the idea I had in mind was that even with eye colour changing drops I can only go so far. Hence the different eye colour wouldn’t look that uncanny. Green eyes with light green eyes? I also apply Vaseline to eye lashes and they look pretty good I’m thinking adding slight mascara to outer lashes. Imagine all this plus different eye area=exotic maxxing . You won’t mog any chads but you will stand out for sure

I will rp u if you disagree

yeah the idea I had in mind was that even with eye colour changing drops I can only go so far. Hence the different eye colour wouldn’t look that uncanny. Green eyes with light green eyes? I also apply Vaseline to eye lashes and they look pretty good I’m thinking adding slight mascara to outer lashes. Imagine all this plus different eye area=exotic maxxing . You won’t mog any chads but you will stand out for sure
faggot

homosexual copium
I will destroy you with my BRC. Your bussy will be mine only. No man could ever satisfy you after that and you will wear diapers for the rest of your life.

Last edited:
I will destroy you with my RBC. Your bussy will be mine only. No man could ever satisfy you after that and you will wear diapers for the rest of your life.
u talk too much

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and NoseProphecy