Valentine day sucks!! Couples in my school are planning stuff while i rot

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
While the couples next to my seat in class are talking about how freaky they gonna get on valentines and talking about hello kitty condoms, i rot and write this post.

What the fuck

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lookologist003, AscensionUwU, lemonnz and 2 others
no sympathy for u chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6′2 still over, BoredPrince and st.hamudi but 6‘5
They talk about condoms in the middle of class?

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
The only "Valentine" a proper incel knows is the town in RDR2.

• JFL
Reactions: Miniskull
You may be the biggest fakecel on this site tbh

• +1
Reactions: 6′2 still over, reddotguy, BoredPrince and 2 others
dgaf tbh just ignore them

While the couples next to my seat in class are talking about how freaky they gonna get on valentines and talking about hello kitty condoms, i rot and write this post.

What the fuck
why you crying chad? do you not speak good english so you can't talk to girls?

What the fuck
I LOVE being cucked. I love being able to work at my below minimum wage 9-12 then go home and make a BIG dinner for my wife and her kids. But thats not even my favorite part of the day. My favorite part is when BBC tyrone comes home (my boss) snatches my wife up from her seat and carries her to our bedroom. After giving their children some food i DASH upstairs immediately cause i dont wanna miss the show!!! The moment i open the door i see BBC Tryone on top of my wife giving her good 8 inch BBC. I smile in glee at my wife being filled up by a tyrone while my subhuman ass watches him impregnate her and jerks off my 3 inch hard dick until i eventually let my little white semen all over Tyrones back. After filling my wife up with high quality black semen he beats the ever living shit out of me in front of his kids!!! This is undoubtedly my second favorite part of the day and i hope the cycle repeats forever

You ain't rotting

You may be the biggest fakecel on this site tbh
I wouldn't really call him an incel ngl. He's made it clear at least subtly through his posts he doesn't consider himself one

Considering he's still in high school this isn't very surprising. OP quite literally all you need to do is go up to a fat ass coomskin slut and ask for her Snap like a proper NTmaxxed ethnic BVLL

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
I wouldn't really call him an incel ngl. He's made it clear at least subtly through his posts he doesn't consider himself one

Considering he's still in high school this isn't very surprising. OP quite literally all you need to do is go up to a fat ass coomskin slut and ask for her Snap like a proper NTmaxxed ethnic BVLL
Nowadays i am talking to so many afghan girls in school bhai 🔥🔥

What the fuck

Tbqh I didn't know it was valentine's day