vegan diet(done properly), in my opinion, is the best diet to trust if you want to age well.

just eat meat with some fruits or veggies on the side for every meal. how complicated could it get? eggs and a bowl of fruits in the morning, chicken with some green vegetables for lunch, steak and beans and some other random ass vegetable for dinner. just forget about forcing starchy carbs into your diet which takes up too many valuable calories and stuff your face with what ever meat and vegetable/fruit you are craving for at the moment

that's what I'm going to do now that I'm at college and our dining halls give us lots of options. will just eat what ever meat and vegetables I can find and have fruits for breakfast

i have a theory optimal diet has to do with your ethnicity too, like how north europeans are best adjusted for dairy products I assume some groups of people work better with protein and others work better with carbs etc but idk

if you already have a pre-existing intestinal/gut issue like colitis of chrons than veganism is horrific for your health, most vegans don't last at all. In saying that, not only do lectins, oxalates, phytic acid etc cause gut issues, they also impair the absorption of essential nutrients and minerals. It definitely isn't optimal for a growing child, zinc is extremely important for testosterone production, (sources are impaired by antinutrients) calcium, d3 and k2 (all highly bioavailable in animals) are important for bone density and growth, high carb diets also tend to decrease hgh as insulin and HGH oppose each other. Veganism is retarded and always will be.
Kill yourself autistic faggot, you spew bullshit without a single source, who am I going to believe? Some jew on the internet or the numerous nutritional organisations?

Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics

• It is the position of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics that appropriately planned vegetarian, including vegan, diets are healthful, nutritionally adequate, and may provide health benefits for the prevention and treatment of certain diseases. These diets are appropriate for all stages of the life cycle, including pregnancy, lactation, infancy, childhood, adolescence, older adulthood, and for athletes.
Dietitians of Canada

• A healthy vegan diet can meet all your nutrient needs at any stage of life including when you are pregnant, breastfeeding or for older adults.
The British Nutrition Foundation

• A well-planned, balanced vegetarian or vegan diet can be nutritionally adequate ... Studies of UK vegetarian and vegan children have revealed that their growth and development are within the normal range.
The Dietitians Association of Australia

• Vegan diets are a type of vegetarian diet, where only plant-based foods are eaten. With good planning, those following a vegan diet can cover all their nutrient bases, but there are some extra things to consider.
The National Health and Medical Research Council

• Appropriately planned vegetarian diets, including total vegetarian or vegan diets, are healthy and nutritionally adequate. Well-planned vegetarian diets are appropriate for individuals during all stages of the lifecycle. Those following a strict vegetarian or vegan diet can meet nutrient requirements as long as energy needs are met and an appropriate variety of plant foods are eaten throughout the day

• +1
Reactions: john_cope
I mean, vegan shit is the less processed shits. The more "pure" things(taking out the pesticides)
Before u call me a fagg, i dont give a damn about the animals). Meat has a lot of strange chemicals, sodium as fuck etc.

We see all this bodybuilders who eat tons of shit per day, they all look older. It could be the steroids or other things, I dont know.

I love bacon. meats, chicken hearts etc, but i dont give a damn if I stopped eating meat on a daily basis. In fact it would be more pleasurable to eat if I eat it rarely. It is much more easy to eat vegan shit too, just wash it and eat.

Anyway, just a thought. Jared Leto is vegan, that other fagg Tobey Mcguire is also vegan. Both could JB-skin fuckers at 40+. I know u gonna say its their genetics and just it. Please get out my thread.

I wouldnt feed a son of mine in a vegan diet. I dont know, who knows if I do something wrong and the mothafucka dont grow his dick. Better go wit the pattern.
Carnivore with some vegetables.
in other words an omnivore you brainlet

Kill yourself autistic faggot, you spew bullshit without a single source, who am I going to believe? Some jew on the internet or the numerous nutritional organisations?

Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics

• It is the position of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics that appropriately planned vegetarian, including vegan, diets are healthful, nutritionally adequate, and may provide health benefits for the prevention and treatment of certain diseases. These diets are appropriate for all stages of the life cycle, including pregnancy, lactation, infancy, childhood, adolescence, older adulthood, and for athletes.
Dietitians of Canada

• A healthy vegan diet can meet all your nutrient needs at any stage of life including when you are pregnant, breastfeeding or for older adults.
The British Nutrition Foundation

• A well-planned, balanced vegetarian or vegan diet can be nutritionally adequate ... Studies of UK vegetarian and vegan children have revealed that their growth and development are within the normal range.
The Dietitians Association of Australia

• Vegan diets are a type of vegetarian diet, where only plant-based foods are eaten. With good planning, those following a vegan diet can cover all their nutrient bases, but there are some extra things to consider.
The National Health and Medical Research Council

• Appropriately planned vegetarian diets, including total vegetarian or vegan diets, are healthy and nutritionally adequate. Well-planned vegetarian diets are appropriate for individuals during all stages of the lifecycle. Those following a strict vegetarian or vegan diet can meet nutrient requirements as long as energy needs are met and an appropriate variety of plant foods are eaten throughout the day
firstly, I'm not Jewish, and the fact that you're calling me a Jew is ironic considering veganism is pushed by the Jews. Btw all of these studies don't consider any of the plant compounds and toxins that inhibit absorption and block certain metabolic and cellular functions of the body. Vitamin D3 is an animal hormone, to absorb D3 through the skin you need cholesterol present in the blood. Vegans tend to have dangerously low levels of D3 due to not consuming dietary cholesterol and animal products. Beta carotene isn't vitamin A, it's a precursor to retinol that must be converted inside of the intestinal tract, we are not herbivores we cannot convert Beta carotene as effectively and efficiently as cattle for example, 50% of the population cannot convert BC to retinol due to an extremely common gene mutation, those who don't have the mutation can only convert 5% of that carotene to an active form of retinol and to convert in the first place you need to consume fat alongside foods with BC. Studies of ALA metabolism in healthy young men indicated that approximately 8% of dietary ALA was converted to EPA and 0%-4% was converted to docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), again extremely poor conversion rates. I'm not even going to begin with oxalates, lectins, phytic acid etc, it'd be a waste of time tbh. Keep getting jewed and cucked by the big pharma who suggest that the vegan diet is sustainable long term at any stage of live without addressing anything that I have said above.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
every diet can be great if done properly
it just the matter of convenience, moral, accessibility, knowledge, preference
since i dont give a shit about vegan ideology, animal moral crap, i love meat and hate eating green, its impossible for me to try vegan.

http://healthybabycode.com/why-you-ca...
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...
http://researchnews.osu.edu/archive/b...
http://ajcn.nutrition.org/content/71/...
http://www.fasebj.org/content/23/4/10...
http://www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.co...
http://empoweredsustenance.com/true-v...
https://www.westonaprice.org/health-t...
https://philmaffetone.com/vitamin-a-a...

these all show that humans cannot effectively convert carotene to retinol.
@littlesecret

we need cholesterol to absorb vitamin D3, you can genetically be predisposed to create less cholesterol than the normal person, which can lead to a multitude of problems, cholesterol is the precursor for multiple hormones in the body and it is present in every single cell in your body, cholesterol is needed to absorb nutrients in the intestinal tract, we need cholesterol and we need it from animals, especially those who have genetic disorders in which their liver doesn't produce any cholesterol at all,

according to this study certain people with a genetic disorder who cannot produce enough cholesterol and become mentally ill and suicidal.

this study shows people with lower serum cholesterol levels tend to be antisocial and have behavioural problems.

again another study that shows men with lower serum cholesterol levels become violent and mentally ill.

happy now?

also thought i'd drop this here, 5% of plant iron is absorbed compared to a whopping 40-45% heme iron absorption rate, along side iron in plant foods are phytates that block the absorption to begin with.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lenin, Deleted member 2205 and Mayorga
http://healthybabycode.com/why-you-ca...
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...
http://researchnews.osu.edu/archive/b...
http://ajcn.nutrition.org/content/71/...
http://www.fasebj.org/content/23/4/10...
http://www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.co...
http://empoweredsustenance.com/true-v...
https://philmaffetone.com/vitamin-a-a...

these all show that humans cannot effectively convert carotene to retinol.
@littlesecret

we need cholesterol to absorb vitamin D3, you can genetically be predisposed to create less cholesterol than the normal person, which can lead to a multitude of problems, cholesterol is the precursor for multiple hormones in the body and it is present in every single cell in your body, cholesterol is needed to absorb nutrients in the intestinal tract, we need cholesterol and we need it from animals, especially those who have genetic disorders in which their liver doesn't produce any cholesterol at all,

according to this study certain people with a genetic disorder who cannot produce enough cholesterol and become mentally ill and suicidal.

this study shows people with lower serum cholesterol levels tend to be antisocial and have behavioural problems.

again another study that shows men with lower serum cholesterol levels become violent and mentally ill.

happy now?

also thought i'd drop this here, 5% of plant iron is absorbed compared to a whopping 40-45% heme iron absorption rate, along side iron in plant foods are phytates that block the absorption to begin with.
You're retarded if you think vegans have NO cholesterol, so again, kill yourself jew.

You're retarded if you think vegans have NO cholesterol, so again, kill yourself jew.
you're a fucking moron, when did I state vegans have no cholesterol? I responded to the claims that were made by the nutritional associations that continue to push a vegan diet being nutritionally adequate, on the matter of cholesterol it should be reworded to 'most' can thrive on the diet, because those who are genetically predisposed to make less cholesterol or in some cases none are being misguided and misinformed. And that's without the statistics on absorption rates and plant toxins being addressed. There's no coming back from this, vegans cannot get vitamin D3, Vitamin A in its active retinol form and adequate amounts of DHA and Iron, not only are these essential fatty acids, minerals and vitamins completely unobtainable, most minerals that are in foods are completely blocked by phytates, oxalates, etc. So no the vegan diet is not nutritionally adequate. You're a fucking retard, you've been jewed beyond the point of no return.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 2205
veganism only has bad rep cuz 95% of vegans are retarded and dont know how to eat

perfectly executed whole food plant based diet with no pre existing gut issues, no nutrition absorption problems etc. is good
No

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
all vegans die for vitamin B12 deficiency sooner or later.
vitamin B12 is only contained in meat, eggs and milk
you are dumb
if you already have a pre-existing intestinal/gut issue like colitis of chrons than veganism is horrific for your health, most vegans don't last at all. In saying that, not only do lectins, oxalates, phytic acid etc cause gut issues, they also impair the absorption of essential nutrients and minerals. It definitely isn't optimal for a growing child, zinc is extremely important for testosterone production, (sources are impaired by antinutrients) calcium, d3 and k2 (all highly bioavailable in animals) are important for bone density and growth, high carb diets also tend to decrease hgh as insulin and HGH oppose each other. Veganism is retarded and always will be.
gonna leave this here

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2275
The only reason for going vegan that is not faggy is because of morals.
Going vegan for the environment, climate or "health" is gay because you'd limit yourself to make the life of other fucking moron humans in the future better.
If veganism had more proof that it's the superior diet I'd do it. But I don't believe it. Humans are omnivores.
Being a carnivore is just as retarded as being a vegan, don't go into extremes you edgy boyos.

you're a fucking moron, when did I state vegans have no cholesterol? I responded to the claims that were made by the nutritional associations that continue to push a vegan diet being nutritionally adequate, on the matter of cholesterol it should be reworded to 'most' can thrive on the diet, because those who are genetically predisposed to make less cholesterol or in some cases none are being misguided and misinformed. And that's without the statistics on absorption rates and plant toxins being addressed. There's no coming back from this, vegans cannot get vitamin D3, Vitamin A in its active retinol form and adequate amounts of DHA and Iron, not only are these essential fatty acids, minerals and vitamins completely unobtainable, most minerals that are in foods are completely blocked by phytates, oxalates, etc. So no the vegan diet is not nutritionally adequate. You're a fucking retard, you've been jewed beyond the point of no return.
You can get DHA's through algae oil so again, you're giga retarded.

Also JFL at being retarded enough to fall for the "anti-nutrient" scare. Cooking your food destroys almost all of them or enough to still get adequate absorption, as well as some being beneficial as anti-oxidants. Cooking with a cast iron skillet is leaches enough iron to get into your food.

The only thing you've done so far is link bunk science that doesn't support your claims, mis read science articles, and spread bullshit.

Again, kill yourself jew, we all know you're desperately trying to keep your kosher meat empire.

Please

Kill

Yourself

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: straightwhitedude and Deleted member 2486

Also JFL at being retarded enough to fall for the "anti-nutrient" scare. Cooking your food destroys almost all of them or enough to still get adequate absorption, as well as some being beneficial as anti-oxidants. Cooking with a cast iron skillet is leaches enough iron to get into your food.

The only thing you've done so far is link bunk science that doesn't support your claims, mis read science articles, and spread bullshit.

Again, kill yourself jew, we all know you're desperately trying to keep your kosher meat empire.

Please

Kill

Yourself
i swear with all the carnis and vegans here on forum i wouldnt be surprised if h were vegan gains and some carni were tufano jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2275
pussy go meat only or low t high DHT

Please

Kill

Yourself
being vegan is a massive falio

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2275 and Deleted member 2486

Please

Kill

Yourself
you get epa and ala from algae you fucking retard, it's just easier to convert into DHA, where is your D3 and retinol?

you get epa and ala from algae you fucking retard, it's just easier to convert into DHA, where is your D3 and retinol?
Read the links where I told you to kill yourself, they're there.

Read the links where I told you to kill yourself, they're there.
again you fucking retard, you didn't even read the studies LOL, the plant form of vitamin D is d2, it isn't even in it's most bioavailable form, you didn't link me to any studies based on carotenoid conversion to retinol. I find it extremely ironic that you continue to call me jewish, even though veganism is pushed by the jews, you are one pathetic little weak vegan aren't you.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2275 and Deleted member 2486
again you fucking retard, you didn't even read the studies LOL, the plant form of vitamin D is d2
You're actually fucking autistic.

"Traditionally, only animal products have been considered a source of vitamin D3, but today we know that vitamin D3 and its metabolites are formed in certain plants. Accordingly, fruits and vegetables have the potential to serve as a source of vitamin D. Especially, the Solanaceae family contains high amounts of vitamin D3, which is of special interest considering the importance of this family in human nutrition. The Solanaceae family includes important vegetables such as potato, tomato and pepper all of which have been found to contain vitamin D3. "

You accuse me of not reading studies but don't even read the easiest part of the study, the conclusion, lmao, fucking off yourself.

Can you kill yourself multiple times?

"Shiitake mushrooms not only produce vitamin D2 but also produce vitamin D3 and vitamin D4. ..... Ingestion of mushrooms may also provide the consumer with a source of vitamin D3 and vitamin D4. "

you didn't link me to any studies based on carotenoid conversion to retinol.

Even if the conversion rates are lower, you can still kill yourself, because the conversion rates are high enough to still not have vegans being at any risk for vitamin A defficiency

I find it extremely ironic that you continue to call me jewish, even though veganism is pushed by the jews, you are one pathetic little weak vegan aren't you.
I find it extremely ironic that jews eat kosher meat and you're attempting to throw the scent off the jew trail by claiming jews push veganism, even though they are the only ones to benefit from the meat industry and the kosher meat production monopoly. Kill yourself and Israel. Jews are the most conniving and disgusting creatures on earth.

JFL, if you go to the doc because you are norwooding, the first thing he asks is if you are a vegan or vegetarian or properly eating.

I'm a pathetic weak, pale vegan, I don't get over 15 essential nutrients, fatty acids and amino acids. I'm extremely frail and I smash on my keyboard posting cherry-picked studies and calling everyone jewish. You win please, leave me alone I'll admit it, i'm a weak pathetic coping vegan.
thankyou for finally admiting it, now fuck off.

no amount of study can disprove idiocracy of vegan

HOW CAN YOU DISCUSS VEGANISM ON A LOOKSMAXX FORUM? EAT MEAT YOU FAGS JESUS CHRIST

• +1
Reactions: SeiGun
I'm a jew who is desperately denying reality in order to keep my kosher meat empire alive, give me your shekels
Disgusting animal.

• +1
Reactions: straightwhitedude
Quothahaiwasonlypretendingtoberetardedtrololololquot f744fab22a2b8aee2f610d83c76235e2
eating vegetables? no no vegetables and fruit is bad for u!!! check out my youtube video from fat baby boomer retard #2487!!! meat good!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: straightwhitedude and Deleted member 2486