Vegan pregnancy = Low prenatal T/Low birth weight/WEAK baby

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken

These people are so fucking retarded, the woman looks horrible like a corpse. How can people still support this jewish agenda? LMAO

• +1
Reactions: StalinCel, SteveRogers, TheChosenChad and 7 others
You failed as a parent and husband if you don't force feed your pregnant wife tons of red meat, eggs, liver, raw milk and cheese and fish

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 1751 and 6 others
she is fucking balding. how the fuck is she even allowed to do this?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StalinCel, TheChosenChad, The Dude Abides and 6 others
You failed as a parent and husband if you don't force feed your pregnant wife tons of red meat, eggs, liver, raw milk and cheese and fish

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and The Dude Abides
FUCKING THIS

YOUR BODY NEEDS THIS

Fish eggs are also good btw

• +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard
holy fuck this sloot is so subhuman idk where to begin. she looks like she rummages through the bins outside kmart and shoots up heroin. fuck this cunt for bringing more subhumans into this world sefish bitch. if i were to hypothetically have kids i would feed them steak daily without a knife and fork and make them chew hard gum for at least an hour everyday so they develop into 70mm intermolar width terra chads tbbhc hqhbthqhng l
our ancestors were all hunter gatherers so any other diet that deviates from huge amounts of red meat, seeds, nuts, raw tubers, some fruits etc. is retarded and the reason why modern humans are so low t and ugly

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Guest2, The Dude Abides and 7 others
She's a fruitarian whore. Nimai Delgado was pretty much raised a vegetarian and the same with @freakofnature

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
holy fuck this sloot is so subhuman idk where to begin. she looks like she rummages through the bins outside kmart and shoots up heroin. fuck this cunt for bringing more subhumans into this world sefish bitch. if i were to hypothetically have kids i would feed them steak daily without a knife and fork and make them chew hard gum for at least an hour everyday so they develop into 70mm intermolar width terra chads tbbhc hqhbthqhng l
our ancestors were all hunter gatherers so any other diet that deviates from huge amounts of red meat, seeds, nuts, raw tubers, some fruits etc. is retarded and the reason why modern humans are so low t and ugly
what is a tuber?

what is a tuber?

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
She's a fruitarian whore. Nimai Delgado was pretty much raised a vegetarian and the same with @freakofnature
Shitty examples and that's like saying because some people look fine smoking smoking isn't generally speaking bad. Nimai Delgado is on roids LMAO and freakofnature is exactly what his name says, hes blessed with genetics
Exactly bro. I agree with you

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and RedKeyboard
hes blessed with genetics
Ye I also say eating is cope, genes are all that determine height yet some here say "eat meat to get tall :feelsuhh: ".
I know Nimai is on roids but his bone structure isn't bad that's where I was getting at.

Ye I also say eating is cope, genes are all that determine height yet some here say "eat meat to get tall :feelsuhh: ".
I know Nimai is on roids but his bone structure isn't bad that's where I was getting at.
Meat is the most nutritious food there is together with other animal products. Getting all the nutrients will ensure them to reach their genetic limit. Doesn't mean some people aren't so blessed theyll grow up tall anyways but generally speaking this is the rule

• +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard, TheChosenChad and Balkancel
Meat is the most nutritious food there is together with other animal products. Getting all the nutrients will ensure them to reach their genetic limit. Doesn't mean some people aren't so blessed theyll grow up tall anyways but generally speaking this is the rule
Ye I know, just saying It's cope to think that some dude on a carnivore diet will grow taller just becuz of that carnivore diet. It's cope.
I mog you little man
No height for your hair

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Deleted member 685
jfl at cucks who fall for the fruit meme

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and SikKunt
Ye I know, just saying It's cope to think that some dude on a carnivore diet will grow taller just becuz of that carnivore diet. It's cope.

No height for your hair
No potato for your little girl frame

• So Sad
Reactions: SikKunt
Some stupid fucking cunt that I knew malnourished her child into him becoming deformed,literally wanted to kick her stupid skull in.Then she scholded me for eating meat.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: The Dude Abides, manlet cUnt, SikKunt and 1 other person
Some stupid fucking cunt that I knew malnourished her child into him becoming deformed,literally wanted to kick her stupid skull in.Then she scholded me for eating meat.
What did the kid look like? Low T vegan truecel cuck?

• +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard
What did the kid look like? Low T vegan truecel cuck?
yes.Recessed,bug eyes and literally surviving off of vegetables and soy.Feel really bad for him.I hope he goes er on his stupid whore of a mother.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Balkancel, Deleted member 685 and SikKunt
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Einon and Deleted member 685
  • So Sad
Reactions: The Dude Abides and SikKunt
that should literally be illegal if it isnt already, literal incel spawning foids deserve lethal injections

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, The Dude Abides, manlet cUnt and 2 others
that should literally be illegal if it isnt already, literal incel spawning foids deserve lethal injections
she really does.
[QUOTE="SikKunt, post: 488135, member: 1724"
Ye
[/QUOTE]
eY

• +1
eY

I don't it was actually scoliosis.It just looked like that.
Feel bad for the kid... Only option is roping now for him.
And his mom should get ripped up

• +1
Reactions: Einon
Feel bad for the kid... Only option is roping now for him.
And his mom should get ripped up
yeah.I literally could not look at the kid,it hurt too much,knowing that his life was ruined,because of foid retardation.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 1680 and SikKunt
18,5 inch*
I will mog him
Nah man it requires good genes, you got prettyboy look meaning low bodyfat and lean look. It'd be hard to ogremaxx for you

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 685
It literally was over before it even began for that baby

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, SikKunt and Deleted member 685
poor kid

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Deleted member 685
Holy shit the guy has a smaller frame than me and I'm a 16 year old scoliosiscel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, SikKunt and Deleted member 685
A truecel is in the making.

• +1
Reactions: heroinfather, SikKunt and Deleted member 685
fucking disgusting, at least have all the nutritional boxes checked per day if you take the vegan plunge, especially if there is a baby in their belly. Fucking hell

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and SikKunt
fucking disgusting, at least have all the nutritional boxes checked per day if you take the vegan plunge, especially if there is a baby in their belly. Fucking hell
You should eat tons of meat, eggs, fish, seafood/fish eggs during pregnancy. Back in the days pregnant women used to eat 4 RAW EGGS per day during pregnancy. The result? Fetal testis produces testosterone from cholesterol, high t babies

• JFL
You should eat tons of meat, eggs, fish, seafood/fish eggs during pregnancy. Back in the days pregnant women used to eat 4 RAW EGGS per day during pregnancy. The result? Fetal testis produces testosterone from cholesterol, high t babies
that is just some bro science autism sorry, its just genes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6310, Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 1751 and 1 other person
Genes has literally nothing to do with prenatal testosterone. If anything the genotype might influence how the prenatal T exposure shapes the kid to a slight extent but prenatal T exposure isn't genetic at all
Also those foods are the most nutritional that's why you should eat them during pregnancy

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
Genes has literally nothing to do with prenatal testosterone. If anything the genotype might influence how the prenatal T exposure shapes the kid to a slight extent but prenatal T exposure isn't genetic at all

Also those foods are the most nutritional that's why you should eat them during pregnancy
having all the recommended nutrients filled out with the least amount of cholesterol is all you need, babies eat a very small amount of food

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
having all the recommended nutrients filled out with the least amount of cholesterol is all you need, babies eat a very small amount of food
Fetal testis produces testosterone from cholesterol so it makes sense to say higher cholesterol diet would be more beneficial. Also cholesterol isn't bad for you