Verdict on filler for cheekbone/underyes/jaw?

twilight

twilight

professional frauder
A few hundred dollars every few months for temporary but fast results or full on implants which last for life?

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Lonenely sigma
No.

• +1
Reactions: twilight
A few hundred dollars every few months for temporary but fast results or full on implants which last for life?
I am a greycel but from what I've seen, zygo implants can look very good, but you will most likely have to do a revision a few times. I am planning to get zygo implants myself one day as well as chin one, but when I am calculating the price of it I multiply it by 3 every time, just in case it fails.

Also, implants are placed by surgeons, while many fillers are done by people who lack knowledge in that aspect. There are many more possible side-effects from fillers, even blindness if you are targeting undereye are, because they could theoretically hit the nerve. But strictly aesthetically speaking, you could get good results with fillers, but you have to find a good cosmetic for that, he/she will probably be higher priced and so I doubt it all makes sense financially in a long term

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel and twilight
I am a greycel but from what I've seen, zygo implants can look very good, but you will most likely have to do a revision a few times. I am planning to get zygo implants myself one day as well as chin one, but when I am calculating the price of it I multiply it by 3 every time, just in case it fails.

Also, implants are placed by surgeons, while many fillers are done by people who lack knowledge in that aspect. There are many more possible side-effects from fillers, even blindness if you are targeting undereye are, because they could theoretically hit the nerve. But strictly aesthetically speaking, you could get good results with fillers, but you have to find a good cosmetic for that, he/she will probably be higher priced and so I doubt it all makes sense financially in a long term
get this nigga out of greyceldom

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
Stay away from fillers

Weird, but i've never seen a jaw implant that could mimick what guys like Igor Alves do with fillers. Even tho i'm completely against fillers, they almost alwyas look better when they're injected by someone who knows what he's doing, and uses quite a lot of it as well.

Also the amount of peoples with eppley tier implants who look comical is quite high. Yaremchuk had some of the best result imo, Sailer as well if you consider the bimax prior and the fact that uses gonial angle only.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Jaw and chin fillers are the best many people have ascended getting them especially men better than muh jaw implants

Jaw and chin fillers are the best many people have ascended getting them especially men better than muh jaw implants
Did you get them? I am debating either filler for jaw and chin or a genioplasty

Genio without a doubt if you have the choice.

Filler if your poor and rotting.

• +1
Reactions: king_bandon