Very fucking good News. Its Impossible to feel Bad.

_MVP_

_MVP_

Im Elite, fuck le Bourgeoisie...
Im thinking how to Go best about this. took my bluetooth keyboard out cuz might be a longer text.
I will give you an example of my day and things i do.
first of all i have enough kratom, nicotine, food and lemonade. the more drugs the better, same goes with money.
then i sleep a lot.
i go workcel 3 hours a day max where i only do the easiest jobs and when they dont look i do nothing.
when i eat food i always eat salat that is given by my ward to get enough vitamins so i dont have to buy any. i have 350 euro a month to spend.
i have youtube premium with youtube music included for 11,99 a month. very worth it even though you can get it cracked i tried it but its not the same functionality.
i browse the internet all day long, so no time to be depressed. i solved the question whether i should commit crime: if i feel like it, i might TRY IT OUT. try out crime, i posted about this recently, here is the thread:

of course the more money you have, the better life you can live, even than me, eventho im doing pretty good, not depressed etc
but now the final nail in the coffin i found out recently: The calender exploit.

make a fun to do list frequency raiser.
dopaminuous life im coming.
calender through all days until ur 100 years old or so so that it cannot come worse than this, only better, let me explain:

my life will be so and so and not worse than x exploit. EXAMPLE:

1 lets play watching on youtube takes 4 hours. thats 4 hours away from your life, its time enjoyed. time enjoyed is not wasted. a soccer game is 90 minutes, thats 90 minutes from your life its time enjoyed. reading 1 good book or watching 1 good movie takes again time/kills time in life, which is the goal. so the key is to fill your days with only enjoyable things and make a fun to do list calender with the aim of raising your frequency. remember it cannot come worse than your calender, only better. if you find something better, then do it.

if you get this, ur blessed.
the rabbit hole goes much deeper but i gave you the crucial basics.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: try2beme, Skywalker, IAMNOTANINCEL and 2 others
I will get much deeper into it, this was Just a snippet.

Btw im Not tagging anyone anymore, as there are too many.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, IAMNOTANINCEL and the MOUSE
Mirin high IQ to defeat suicidal thoughts

• +1
Reactions: murdah, IanIachimoe2491, Pikabro and 2 others
Good post

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
Saved this thread