(Video) So had the surgeries and looking for more

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
this is just the harsh truth

i don't want you to spend 20k+ more on surgeries expecting to slay PSL6+ white foids because it wont happen and then fall into depression
Don't even like UK girls prefer eastern Europeans but it's more for just being an acceptable person when conducting business going on holiday etc just enjoying /progressing in life without being held back by looks. I won't sit down and rot.

• +1
Reactions: Rasputin, Deleted member 2810, GenericChad1444 and 2 others
wtf the dude i posted is the epitome of curry, he is pajeetmaxxed.
the dude in the op is atleast much lighter so has a slight advantage. r u talking straight out of ur ass or what
he isn't the epitome of anything. In fact his pheno doesn't look too different to amine

1570891043368.png

Ie more racially ambiguous. Also I'm gonna assume the dude you posted has either of these two things: a) A good frame b) Good height

Idk ops height but his frame is average at best, if not slightly below.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
View attachment 133400 sorry for brutally proving u wrong, but please leave ur basement once in a while

this lol

I know it's based in truth but this notion that white girls are impossible to attain unless you're top tier and/or white is stupid as shit lol.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 2581 and 2 others
sure chief, let me give my two cents. (prewarning I'm a proponent of osteotomy where possible)

I know you're based in the UK and this may make things complicated but I'd honestly look to surgeons in Europe.

Your chin projection could be improved, also I think your mentolabial fold is too deep as it stands. The fix would be a chin shield or chin wing osteotomy depending on your current gonial angle.

Next up I'd address some of the facial fat you have. Buccal fat removal &/or perioral mound lipo. Be careful with these to procedures, they're the results are volatile.

Your best bet given your starting point is to be as dimorphic as possible. Go to the gym & put on some size. Also, grow a beard. If you can't then get a transplant, you've got a hair system so your donor site hairs aren't that big of a deal anymore.

Good luck OP
Thanks man I appreciate it I will speak to my surgeon Tuesday. I really don't want to be to invasive I know.a lot of people are saying wrap around or chin wing osteonomy. Really want an easier answer lol

the dude i posted is 5'11, is that a good height to you? lol
bet, I mean it's an okay height tbh. maybe not by the the retarded standards here but it's fine. i see your point though, wouldnt be enough to carry him

Thanks man I appreciate it I will speak to my surgeon Tuesday. I really don't want to be to invasive I know.a lot of people are saying wrap around or chin wing osteonomy. Really want an easier answer lol
You seem smart bro so go with the smarter option :) a couple more weeks recovery for peace of mind & 0 chance of infection etc is the better deal in my eyes.

• +1
how tall are you man? And btw stop listening to all the toxic shit on here, improve ur falios but realize that everything said previously is nothing but projections from autists and retards.
I am 5 ft 6 and where high shoe heels bringing me up to like 5 ft 8. I appreciate the advice honestly, just the lay down and rot messages I hate and unnecessary remarks. Facts are facts I got problems and need to fix them or I will be chucked in the corner at best.

• +1
Reactions: noped
liposuction for belly fat?
only an idiot would rather paying 4000 dollars on a local liposuction instead of eating less and losing weight.

Yes and no. Liposuction is not primarily a weightloss procedure it is seen as contouring procedure to be used when you have exhausted what you can lose through diet and exercise. I went on a significant fast for 2 months prior to my procedure, my waist was 30.5 inches before my procedure. Right now my waist can vary from 31 inches to 32.5 inches due to all the swelling which will take months to settle. (My body video shows my flanks still swollen)

I had 1.1 literes of pure fat removed, from lower abs and flanks . I am genetically predisposed to partition fat storage in this area which messes up my proportions and destroys me on a bulk. Now the fat cells are permanently removed.

this lol

I know it's based in truth but this notion that white girls are impossible to attain unless you're top tier and/or white is stupid as shit lol.
Exactly there fucking hoes

Literally just be nt and decent looking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Gaia262
Thanks man the surgeon I am seeing is one of the best. Damn expensive. I want to see what he says I am hoping a chin implant will do but others say a chin osteonomy? Wrap around jaw implant? I really don't want to go too invasive. Let me know what I can improve I really appreciate it, I know being Indian is tough.

Thanks for the boost! the community really needs this progressive mindset. Not tearing each other up.

Thanks man the surgeon I am seeing is one of the best. Damn expensive. I want to see what he says I am hoping a chin implant will do but others say a chin osteonomy? Wrap around jaw implant? I really don't want to go too invasive. Let me know what I can improve I really appreciate it, I know being Indian is tough.

Thanks man! Went for the Lipo as I always had problems with belly fat, just crappy fat distribution genetics I got a video of how I am looking but there is a lot of swelling ok. Video below :)

Here's a video of my body it's still swollen after the liposuction. Others have said it's my bad lower third that makes my face so fat looking, or do you think more weight needs to go?
Video of my body very swollen after liposuction

Definitely, but really don't want to do a buccal fat removal as I heard it makes you age badly here is my side profile. Thanks so much :)

good frame for a curry. you need muscle though.
if you're too scared to use steroids just use sarms and work out. I really reccomended steroids though tbh. after putting on decent muscle you'll feel better about yourself and it's probably the cheapest worthwhile looksmax you can do rn while also just improving quality of life.
also wear sunscreen every day. the less than the better

• +1
Forget surgeries, the best way to increase your SMV would be moving back to curryland
It's like he's bringing a knife to a gun fight by living in the west

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206 and Gaia262
if the average white UK guy is 4 psl in the eyes of western white women

then he is 2,5 psl in the eyes of western white women

this is all i care about, idc about psl site standards, I just compare

yes at my gym the strongest guys are all bbcs. some of them are famous too i think (I attend a very high profile gym where theres 2-300 people training there afternoon-evenings)

Except i live here and i see average white dudes get decent looking women what do they have that most others don't ? their jaw mogs the women every single fucking time i have seen this when i am out in public i see thier jawline i compare it to the foids and so far this law seems to work

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Gaia262
good frame for a curry. you need muscle though.
if you're too scared to use steroids just use sarms and work out. I really reccomended steroids though tbh. after putting on decent muscle you'll feel better about yourself and it's probably the cheapest worthwhile looksmax you can do rn while also just improving quality of life.
also wear sunscreen every day. the less than the better
Definitely I am back on the gym it's just after dieting for several months and having liposuction (including post surgery down time) has chewed through all my muscle. Yes I wear sunscreen daily. Not feeling steroids even though I do need it.

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow
Why are you in a bathroom, the streets are perfect for shitting.

no surgery will get you white women based on looks

you need to money, status, powermaxx and be considered dangerous. that will get you white women, not a fucking chin wing oseotomy or smth like that

i understand ur progressive mindset and u wont rot thsts cool, but if you were so realistic as you deem yourself to be, you would understand how ovee it is for you based on looks. you will never be someone based on looks, you are what you are elsewhere besides looks

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 2205
Why are you in a bathroom, the streets are perfect for shitting.
Atleast try and make racial jokes funny you literal autist jfl

• +1
Reactions: yang and GenericChad1444
It's like he's bringing a knife to a gun fight by living in the west
It is tough I am born here, live in seven figure house and university educated, well spoken. There is an extreme systematic racism in this country believe me. I have to overcome prejudices one person at a time which I do when people meet me (he is one if the good ones) but is a fruitless venture long term. That's why I just want my company built here and will move my social life abroad (traveling)

This is what i imagine from u OP.

6a4febc10e97d7c2e3ac8a27b8a0e5d8b6947f8d.png

Venom's movie villain. Powerful business young ethnic man.

Go for fillers now and lose fat as i said before, dont listen to the fagts here. Move forward, one step ahead is better than one step behind.

Fillerscels here

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Gaia262
looking good yaar

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 685

you need to money, status, powermaxx and be considered dangerous. that will get you white women, not a fucking chin wing oseotomy or smth like that

i understand ur progressive mindset and u wont rot thsts cool, but if you were so realistic as you deem yourself to be, you would understand how ovee it is for you based on looks. you will never be someone based on looks, you are what you are elsewhere besides looks

This is kinda cope ngl while the race pill is somewhat true a truer pill is the jaw pill every single time pill works the race pill i have seen many outliers as of yet i have 0 outliers for the jaw area theory Every single bloody time this law has worked I have finally discovered the code your success with women is relational to how much inches you mog her by in these area a projecting chin Long mandible a long jaw body a long ramus and gonion position and the angle it 1 does not need perfection in all these areas you just need to mog her in atleast 2/3

• +1
This is what i imagine from u OP.

6a4febc10e97d7c2e3ac8a27b8a0e5d8b6947f8d.png

Venom's movie villain. Powerful business young ethnic man.

Go for fillers now and lose fat as i said before, dont listen to the fagts here. Move forward, one step ahead is better than one step behind.

Fillerscels here

View attachment 133638
that guy has good ethnic pheno

op looks like a street shitter

Hi guys,

We march forward.

Video link below:

So I lost the weight, got liposuction for my belly fat, got a hair system for my balding head, teeth straightened with braces. So now need to know what else do I need?

I have an appointment Tuesday with a top surgeon for a chin implant please let me know what I need to improve. A psl rating would be fab. People on these sites always say my lower third is trash? Please be in depth I take everything seriously.

How much work does the hair system take for maintence and cost etc?

• +1
This is kinda cope ngl while the race pill is somewhat true a truer pill is the jaw pill every single time pill works the race pill i have seen many outliers as of yet i have 0 outliers for the jaw area theory Every single bloody time this law has worked I have finally discovered the code your success with women is relational to how much inches you mog her by in these area a projecting chin Long mandible a long jaw body a long ramus and gonion position and the angle it 1 does not need perfection in all these areas you just need to mog her in atleast 2/3
didnt read a single word of this autistic rambling

Ethnics are ethnics. He just need to be PSL 5 + statusmax as he is a ambitious business man already.

• +1
Why is no one telling OP that he looks bloated his cheeks look bloated and needs to cut down on BF or figure out a way to get leaner cheeks.

• +1
Ethnics are ethnics. He just need to be PSL 5 + statusmax as he is a ambitious business man already.
no ethnics are not ethnics

u are oversimplying jfl

some look ok by psl standards some look like street shitter

let's just say OP isn't the 1st one

ehh, I would say he look better then the average indian for sure, not your standard streetshitter but he does look Indian af, probably because his face is so bloated and he has a feminine chin. If he fixes those 2 flaws, he shouldnt look subhuman.

• +1
didnt read a single word of this autistic rambling

Again not an argument but don't spew shit based on your own preconceptions you should know this better than anyone in before didn't read don't care

• +1
Again not an argument but don't spew shit based on your own preconceptions you should know this better than anyone in before didn't read don't care
not a letter

no ethnics are not ethnics

u are oversimplying jfl

some look ok by psl standards some look like street shitter

let's just say OP isn't the 1st one
I mean I'm all for constructive criticism but you are one of the members of this site that directly insults people.

Yes my future is aligned in business, the funds and knowledge are in place. I just wish to add that I do not want a future where my looks are a hindrance conducting business or traveling going out and having fun. Or to be used for money by women. Essentially just to see the good side of life and just be. Otherwise you always have an uphill battle and grow old and bitter against the world I am not expecting to be a psl 8

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933 and Deleted member 3045
ehh, I would say he look better then the average indian for sure, not your standard streetshitter but he does look Indian af, probably because his face is so bloated and he has a feminine chin. If he fixes those 2 flaws, he shouldnt look subhuman.
Even now he doesn't look subhuman and props to him for actually doing something about his appearence.

• +1
Morph

This is OP with nose job, wraparound jaw implants/fillers and lower lip reduction.

I mean I'm all for constructive criticism but you are one of the members of this site that directly insults people.
keep crying and report me too while ur at it

Op is retarded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
keep crying and report me too while ur at it
I'm crying for you actually, takes a lot of emotional pain for one person to get a kick out of directly insulting people's greatest insecurity.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2486
op i'm with you : Don't have this cosmopilitan way of thinking like most deathnics " i need muh white western women", they have more drawback than positive points if you are a rationalist.
Be pragmatic.
But other than that surgery worth it so much for one fucking thing : HALO EFFECT in all day life.

• +1
How much work does the hair system take for maintence and cost etc?

I go to mh2go in London it's £50 a month for 're application and 500 a unit which lasts minimum 6 months. Yes it feels exactly like my real hair, it's extremely low maintenance just have to follow basic rules. Leave in conditioner daily, shampoo only once a week etc. Really does solve the hair loss problem no need for drugs in my opinion. Looksmax community should push for this more.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2933
I go to mh2go in London it's £50 a month for 're application and 500 a unit which lasts minimum 6 months. Yes it feels exactly like my real hair, it's extremely low maintenance just have to follow basic rules. Leave in conditioner daily, shampoo only once a week etc. Really does solve the hair loss problem no need for drugs in my opinion. Looksmax community should push for this more.
You don't have to take it out when you sleep?

• +1
You don't have to take it out when you sleep?
Nope it's attached with a strong glue/tape that lasts 4 weeks. It basically is your hair. You can feel the edges if you move your hands through your hair however.

Nah he would be a 3 before and about a 3.5 after. Ethnic pheno doesn't really affect psl,. (but I'm not denying that it affects smv)

Sry but whats the difference between psl and SMV?

improving his looks is only going to improve his demeanour even if it's a modest boost. He clearly has money under wraps & if surgery is going to improve his confidence & thus accomodate progression in the areas you stated its not a bad out at all.

I'm crying for you actually, takes a lot of emotional pain for one person to get a kick out of directly insulting people's greatest insecurity.
i keep it real

if i looked like this and had my current brain, id try to become as powerful a man as I can be. women are attracted to status/power slightly differently as money and its not 100% transactional as money is so id try to make the best out of that

improving his looks is only going to improve his demeanour even if it's a modest boost. He clearly has money under wraps & if surgery is going to improve his confidence & thus accomodate progression in the areas you stated its not a bad out at all.
its not as black and white as you describe it imo. ill try to explain my pov

op looks subhuman
he knows he looks subhuman
he has a great insecurity about being subhuman
he is 5'6" on top of everything

he wants to become swhat physically attractive in the eyes of western white women

hes likely not going stop with surgeries until he feels hes not subhuman in the eyes of western white women with starting point of current 2 psl face street shitter pheno at 5'6" height in the west.

hes likely not going to be ever not subhuman in the eyes of western white women. theres a chance but from risk analysis perspective his odds are low %

there by playing against the odds hes risking lifelong depression, bdd, chasing the imaginary dragon, torture etc.

i say what i say because i believe he can live his happiest life if he makes peace with himself and try to attract girls through power and money. i wouldnt get any hardcore surgery if i was in spot bcuz risk/reward ratio is dogshit. losing weight some, minor procedures etc. can always help, but the mentality of trying to beat street shittee genetics will taint his balance of neurotransmitters

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Rift, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
i keep it real

if i looked like this and had my current brain, id try to become as powerful a man as I can be. women are attracted to status/power slightly differently as money and its not 100% transactional as money is so id try to make the best out of that

op looks subhuman

he wants to become swhat physically attractive in the eyes of western white women

hes likely not going stop with surgeries until he feels hes not subhuman in the eyes of western white women with starting point of current 2 psl face street shitter pheno at 5'6" height in the west.

hes likely not going to be ever not subhuman in the eyes of western white women. theres a chance but from risk analysis perspective his odds are low %

there by playing against the odds hes risking lifelong depression, bdd, chasing the imaginary dragon, torture etc.

i say what i say because i believe he can live his happiest life if he makes peace with himself and try to attract girls through power and money. i wouldnt get any hardcore surgery if i was in spot bcuz risk/reward ratio is dogshit. losing weight some, minor procedures etc. can always help, but the mentality of trying to beat street shittee genetics will taint his balance of neurotransmitters
is he actually 5'6?

oh then it is very over, i assumed he was 5'10-5'11.
why over ?
It's not over if he stay in his ethnicity for getting a woman.
it'll be very easy.
i look ethnic too, way too much but one has to be pragmatic.
i keep it real

op looks subhuman

absolutely true :
surgery is not worth it that really if you don't have acceptable pheno for west.

Status
Not open for further replies.