(Video) So had the surgeries and looking for more

Status
Not open for further replies.
why over ?
It's not over if he stay in his ethnicity for getting a woman.
it'll be very easy.

i look ethnic too, way too much but one has to be pragmatic.

absolutely true :
surgery is not worth it that really if you don't have acceptable pheno for west.

you are low iq af

you are low iq af
it's the absolute true.
as far as i see : you can't benefit from all the potentialities of surgeries until you have not the pheno of the majority of the population or one which is not depreciated.
saying the opposite is "low iq".
and if by "over" you mean that there must be "something over" by not beeing able to get white women, then it's only on "low iq" minds that losting this possibility means "it's over".

Last edited:
@Gaia262 You are aiming to get white girls?

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
don't forget to sweat so u can release special pheromones and attract foids

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Hey OP,
Id think you'd really benefit from a custom wraparound, your lower third is very weak. Under eye filler by your zygos would be a nice touch
You need to loose some BF, If you gymcelled 190lbs 12%bf (realistic for your height) Id think you'd be PSL 4-5 and could date a low tier white girl

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
i keep it real

if i looked like this and had my current brain, id try to become as powerful a man as I can be. women are attracted to status/power slightly differently as money and its not 100% transactional as money is so id try to make the best out of that

its not as black and white as you describe it imo. ill try to explain my pov

op looks subhuman
he knows he looks subhuman
he has a great insecurity about being subhuman
he is 5'6" on top of everything

he wants to become swhat physically attractive in the eyes of western white women

hes likely not going stop with surgeries until he feels hes not subhuman in the eyes of western white women with starting point of current 2 psl face street shitter pheno at 5'6" height in the west.

hes likely not going to be ever not subhuman in the eyes of western white women. theres a chance but from risk analysis perspective his odds are low %

there by playing against the odds hes risking lifelong depression, bdd, chasing the imaginary dragon, torture etc.

i say what i say because i believe he can live his happiest life if he makes peace with himself and try to attract girls through power and money. i wouldnt get any hardcore surgery if i was in spot bcuz risk/reward ratio is dogshit. losing weight some, minor procedures etc. can always help, but the mentality of trying to beat street shittee genetics will taint his balance of neurotransmitters
High effort, tbh I see what you mean

I liked you in the Big Bang Theory

• JFL
Reactions: Romanicus, Deleted member 1560, Titbot and 1 other person
This is what i imagine from u OP.

6a4febc10e97d7c2e3ac8a27b8a0e5d8b6947f8d.png

Venom's movie villain. Powerful business young ethnic man.

Go for fillers now and lose fat as i said before, dont listen to the fagts here. Move forward, one step ahead is better than one step behind.

Fillerscels here

View attachment 133638
That's Riz Ahmed. He's actually curry. His (grand?)parents emigrated from India to Pakistan.
When Hindustan was divided into two countries back in 1947.

It’s over op. @cocainecowboy is right you are a 2.5 PSL in the west . Your harmony is decent but you have bad bones even with with jaw surgery yo. Facial features will always look like Raj from Big Bang, Unfortunalty because of the western society have made that character Raj with the show as a weirdo incel with 0.00 smv you will always be portrayed by foids as Raj from Big Bang it’s brutal. Be happy you are rich. Your only chance is to arrange marriage max. You should be able to get a good bribe based on being rich. Give up hope that you will ascend and be able to slay based on looks. I’m a curry also btw. Also jfl at getting lipo when you don’t have muscle mass it look bad. Gym Max ASAP , you already are at 12% body fat but your abs are very underdeveloped as well as body

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Vitruvian
It’s over op. @cocainecowboy is right you are a 2.5 PSL in the west . Your harmony is decent but you have bad bones even with with jaw surgery yo. Facial features will always look like Raj from Big Bang, Unfortunalty because of the western society have made that character Raj with the show as a weirdo incel with 0.00 smv you will always be portrayed by foids as Raj from Big Bang it’s brutal. Be happy you are rich. Your only chance is to arrange marriage max. You should be able to get a good bribe based on being rich. Give up hope that you will ascend and be able to slay based on looks. I’m a curry also btw. Also jfl at getting lipo when you don’t have muscle mass it look bad. Gym Max ASAP , you already are at 12% body fat but your abs are very underdeveloped as well as body
australoid killed curry smv

Genio moved forward and downward to improve both side and frontal view

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Damn @ this thread

Blackpill bombs everywhere

low body fat before you consider anything. your brain doesnt seem to comprehend low bf.

1. low bf
2. wraparound jaw / chin implant

upper lip lift

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
if i was you i would lose the bloat in your face before you do anymore surgeries.
if not a sliding genioplasty would help you

He does look like Tuboflard with bad structure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
Do you think OP can ascend?
If he gymmaxed earlier he would have had a better bone structure leaner face and would have looked like TubofLard. Importance of gymcelling when young is so underrated

UPDATE:

So I went to the surgeon today for the consultation for the chin implant.

He stated that a chin implant would improve my profile and used the chin meridian line to show how far back my chin was. He recommended a chin implant to be added between 6mm-7mm he also stated slight buccal fat removal around my mouth area to contour the area.

I did speak of a chin osteotomy, where he looks at my jaw and said that was not necessary where the function of the jaw was perfectly fine.

He did point out assyemtries in my face, but these were minor.

Overall there are other things that I can do to my face, however the risk to benefit ratio is absolutely not worth it. for example the upper lip lift he says it can be done but the risks of scarring etc is not worth it.

All that can be done that would have an impact is the chin implant and slight towards a buccal fat removal.

Guya

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
UPDATE:

So I went to the surgeon today for the consultation for the chin implant.

He stated that a chin implant would improve my profile and used the chin meridian line to show how far back my chin was. He recommended a chin implant to be added between 6mm-7mm he also stated slight buccal fat removal around my mouth area to contour the area.

I did speak of a chin osteotomy, where he looks at my jaw and said that was not necessary where the function of the jaw was perfectly fine.

Overall there are other things that I can do to my face, however the risk to benefit ratio is absolutely not worth it. for example the upper lip lift he says it can be done but the risks of scarring etc is not worth it.

All that can be done that would have an impact is the chin implant and slight towards a buccal fat removal.

Guya
Consulting with only one surgeon in one of the worst countries in regards to surgery is stupid. They're trying to sell you shit, don't forget that.

I really hope I don't have to explain how illogical & stupid this sounds.

giga cope

Status
Not open for further replies.