Vitamine k2?

Fat cunt

Fat cunt

Gold
Heard it boosts test by 30 procent

And i want to know if it will benefit my bone structure as im still going trough puberty now
Honest answers only thanks

I think it possibly can. Weston Price basically attributed good jaws, faces and teeth solely to that vitamin. At the least I’ve heard it can help remineralise teeth.
Basically because people in the western word no longer eat organ meats which is basically the only source of k2, nearly everyone has a deficiency. Humans were never meant to only eat muscle meats (steaks, ribs, etc) and were meant to eat the entire animal as well. For example the liver is nature’s multivitamin of sorts. In traditional tribes, the most nutritious part of an aninal was given firstly to pregnant women and children as priority. Lastly, when an aninal like a lion for example kills its prey, the first thing they go for are the organ meats, leaving the less nourishing muscle meats for scavengers. This is where the vitamin k2 is.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19384 and Fat cunt
I think it possibly can. Weston Price basically attributed good jaws, faces and teeth solely to that vitamin. At the least I’ve heard it can help remineralise teeth.
Basically because people in the western word no longer eat organ meats which is basically the only source of k2, nearly everyone has a deficiency. Humans were never meant to only eat muscle meats (steaks, ribs, etc) and were meant to eat the entire animal as well. For example the liver is nature’s multivitamin of sorts. In traditional tribes, the most nutritious part of an aninal was given firstly to pregnant women and children as priority. Lastly, when an aninal like a lion for example kills its prey, the first thing they go for are the organ meats, leaving the less nourishing muscle meats for scavengers. This is where the vitamin k2 is.
Do you think i should supplement with it (because i cant stand liver) if so how much mg a day. im 16 at the moment, do you know?

Does it make the entire skull bigger though? I already have a big head. Is 100 mcg per day enough?

Does it make the entire skull bigger though? I already have a big head. Is 100 mcg per day enough?
I dont think it will make the whole skull bigger because some parts arent changeable like the back of the head

Do you think i should supplement with it (because i cant stand liver) if so how much mg a day. im 16 at the moment, do you know?
Yes supplement with it because it has other benefits as well for your whole body. Try incorporating things like bone marrow and broth and stuff into your diet every now and then a bit. Butter has small amounts of k2 in it, as does some cheeses. Steaks and stuff do have some k2 but no where near organ meats.