VITAMINMAXING - How can Vitamins change your life.

How to Optimize Your Looks with Vitamins

Before starting I just wanted to say that this is my first thread, so be kind with me <3
Now I'm going to start by stating the most important vitamins.

Types of Vitamins

Each Vitamin has it's own benefit.

• Vitamin A: Helps to keep your skin healthy.
  • Vitamin C: Helps to boost collagen production, which can improve your skin.
  • Vitamin D: Helps to promote healthy bones and teeth.
  • Vitamin E: Helps to protect your skin from damage.
  • Vitamin K: Helps to reduce the appearance of dark circles under your eyes.

VITAMIN A
One type comes from animal sources of food. It helps you see at night, make red blood cells, and fight off infections. The other type is in plant foods. It helps prevent damage to cells and eye related problems. Eat orange veggies and fruits like sweet potato and cantaloupe, spinach and other greens, dairy foods, and seafood such as shrimp and salmon.
Reference intake (RI) - 800µg

VITAMIN C
Your body needs vitamin C to help your bones, skin, and muscles grow. You'll get enough by including bell peppers, papaya, strawberries, broccoli, cantaloupe, leafy greens, and other fruits and veggies in your diet.
Reference intake (RI) - 80mg

VITAMIN D
It keeps your bones strong. It also plays a role in fighting germs. Careful time in the sun (10 to 15 minutes on a clear day, without sunscreen) is the best source. Or you could eat fish such as salmon, tuna, and mackerel. There's a little in egg yolks, too.
Reference intake (RI) - 5µg

VITAMIN E
It’s called an antioxidant, which protects your cells from damage caused by cigarette smoke, pollution, sunlight, and more. Nuts including almonds, hazelnuts, and peanuts are good sources. If you’re allergic to those, spinach, and broccoli have vitamin E too.
Reference intake (RI) - 12mg

VITAMIN K
You need it for blood clotting and healthy bones. A serving of leafy greens (like spinach or broccoli) will give you more than enough K for the day.
Reference intake (RI) - 75µg

Multivitamins, should you take them?
Multivitamins are supplements that contain a combination of different vitamins and minerals.

People often take multivitamins to “cover their bases.” However, many multivitamins contain high levels of nutrients a person may already be consuming enough of in their diet.

Some diets, such as vegetarian or vegan diets or the diets of people with allergies or food intolerances, may be lacking in certain nutrients. Therefore, a person may need to supplement their diet with specific vitamins, minerals, or both.

For example, people following a vegan diet are at risk of developing deficiencies in vitamin B12, iodine, zinc, and iron. They may need to take a supplement or multivitamin to meet their needs.

BUT taking too many dietary supplements or consuming a specific vitamin or mineral in excessive amounts could result in severe side effects.

You may need a daily multivitamin if you are:

• Vegetarian or vegan
  • Lactose intolerant
  • Eating unbalanced meals
  • Not eating nutrient-dense foods
  • Not getting enough sleep
  • Diagnosed with certain medical conditions
  • Using alcohol or tobacco regularly

How Do I Choose the Right Multivitamin?

Daily Value (DV). The first thing that you should look at when you read a multivitamin label is the DV. Looking at the label, check to make sure that the multivitamin has close to 100% of the DV of the ingredients inside.

Your age and gender. Some multivitamins aren’t specific in terms of to who they're marketed for. However, multivitamins that are gender or age-specific have different compositions. If you’re going to start taking a supplement, pick one that’s aimed at your gender and age group so that you're getting the right mix of vitamins and minerals.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: axeyyek, greywind, Father47 and 24 others
very good thread especially for first post good job, but your right getting minerals and vitamins through food is way more healthy and natural and gets absorbed better,but obviously its better to have supplements then be deficient

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Av0nr, coispet and 1 other person
Great thread for a newbie!

• +1
Reactions: mathis, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 28774 and 1 other person
very good thread especially for first post good job, but also getting minerals and vitamins through food is way more healthy and natural and gets absorbed better,but obviously its better to have supplements then be deficient
Like the thread.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fiqh and coispet
Good thread, pinned :)

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, soover4me, Av0nr and 4 others
Vitamins are very important during development, as being deficient in them (especially ones involving bone) can lead to developmental deformities, like narrow jaw, wide orbitals, etc.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Av0nr, wsada and 1 other person
sexy thread

• +1
Reactions: coispet and enchanted_elixir

Before starting I just wanted to say that this is my first thread, so be kind with me <3

Types of Vitamins

VITAMIN A
One type comes from animal sources of food. It helps you see at night, make red blood cells, and fight off infections. The other type is in plant foods. It helps prevent damage to cells and eye related problems. Eat orange veggies and fruits like sweet potato and cantaloupe, spinach and other greens, dairy foods, and seafood such as shrimp and salmon.

VITAMIN C
Your body needs vitamin C to help your bones, skin, and muscles grow. You'll get enough by including bell peppers, papaya, strawberries, broccoli, cantaloupe, leafy greens, and other fruits and veggies in your diet.

VITAMIN D
It keeps your bones strong. It also plays a role in fighting germs. Careful time in the sun (10 to 15 minutes on a clear day, without sunscreen) is the best source. Or you could eat fish such as salmon, tuna, and mackerel. There's a little in egg yolks, too.

VITAMIN E
It’s called an antioxidant, which protects your cells from damage caused by cigarette smoke, pollution, sunlight, and more. Nuts including almonds, hazelnuts, and peanuts are good sources. If you’re allergic to those, spinach, and broccoli have vitamin E too.

VITAMIN K
You need it for blood clotting and healthy bones. A serving of leafy greens (like spinach or broccoli) will give you more than enough K for the day.

Multivitamins are supplements that contain a combination of different vitamins and minerals.

People often take multivitamins to “cover their bases.” However, many multivitamins contain high levels of nutrients a person may already be consuming enough of in their diet.

Some diets, such as vegetarian or vegan diets or the diets of people with allergies or food intolerances, may be lacking in certain nutrients. Therefore, a person may need to supplement their diet with specific vitamins, minerals, or both.

For example, people following a vegan diet are at risk of developing deficiencies in vitamin B12, iodine, zinc, and iron. They may need to take a supplement or multivitamin to meet their needs.

BUT taking too many dietary supplements or consuming a specific vitamin or mineral in excessive amounts could result in severe side effects.

• Vegetarian or vegan
  • Lactose intolerant

Daily Value (DV). The first thing that you should look at when you read a multivitamin label is the DV. Looking at the label, check to make sure that the multivitamin has close to 100% of the DV of the ingredients inside.

Your age and gender. Some multivitamins aren’t specific in terms of to who they're marketed for. However, multivitamins that are gender or age-specific have different compositions. If you’re going to start taking a supplement, pick one that’s aimed at your gender and age group so that you're getting the right mix of vitamins and minerals.
vitamin B left the chat?

• +1
Reactions: coispet and enchanted_elixir

Types of Vitamins

VITAMIN A

VITAMIN C

VITAMIN D

VITAMIN E

VITAMIN K

• Vegetarian or vegan
  • Lactose intolerant

We hope to see more & better content like this from you!
Also, read the BOTB eligibility thread, it has resources there so you can write fantastic threads.

• +1
Reactions: coispet and iabsolvejordan
Very good thread

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and iabsolvejordan
We hope to see more & better content like this from you!
Also, read the BOTB eligibility thread, it has resources there so you can write fantastic threads.
Is it in botb yet!!

• +1
Reactions: wsada
i don't blame him since it's his first post. Very good thread aswell
I didn't forgot but there's just so much types of vitamin B that sadly it was going to be a much longer thread :(
Thankfully it's probably the most known vitamin so I can skip it to give more details on the others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, enchanted_elixir, iabsolvejordan and 1 other person
Great thread for a newbie, skim read through it but gotta make some comments/corrections.
VITAMIN A

Don't eat sweet potatoes, that shit is full of phytoestrogens and does way more harm than good.

VITAMIN C
Similar as above, modern veggies are bad for you with their anti-nutrients. Avoid them as much as possible. Would be better to supplement vit C if you're so concerned about it.

Honestly just take the above and apply it for the rest of the vitamins, avoid vegetables, most leafy greens, sweet potatoes, beans and such if you wanna prioritize health and digestion. I'd explain it better but I'm tired rn

• +1
Great thread for a newbie, skim read through it but gotta make some comments/corrections.

Don't eat sweet potatoes, that shit is full of phytoestrogens and does way more harm than good.

Similar as above, modern veggies are bad for you with their anti-nutrients. Avoid them as much as possible. Would be better to supplement vit C if you're so concerned about it.

Honestly just take the above and apply it for the rest of the vitamins, avoid vegetables, most leafy greens, sweet potatoes, beans and such if you wanna prioritize health and digestion. I'd explain it better but I'm tired rn
Wdym exactly by modern veggies

Where is biotin ?

good thread well done

Types of Vitamins

VITAMIN A

VITAMIN C

VITAMIN D

VITAMIN E

VITAMIN K

• Vegetarian or vegan
  • Lactose intolerant

Diet is all you need tbh for vitamins and shit

Wdym exactly by modern veggies
Most vegetables aren't made to be eaten by humans in the first place, especially the ones that taste like utter shit (the shit taste is a sign your body sends you to stop consuming them).

Modern soil and pesticides however worsen the situation way more, not only do farmers apply poison to it but reutilize their shit-quality soil so much they rid all the veggies of most of all the vitamins and nutrients they would naturally have, combine that with your body not being able to fully absorb all of it in the digestion process and you're consuming their anti-nutrients and pesticides while getting almost 0 nutrients in return.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and wsada
Most vegetables aren't made to be eaten by humans in the first place, especially the ones that taste like utter shit (the shit taste is a sign your body sends you to stop consuming them).

Modern soil and pesticides however worsen the situation way more, not only do farmers apply poison to it but reutilize their shit-quality soil so much they rid all the veggies of most of all the vitamins and nutrients they would naturally have, combine that with your body not being able to fully absorb all of it in the digestion process and you're consuming their anti-nutrients and pesticides while getting almost 0 nutrients in return.
so do you think its better to avoid vedgetables?

• +1
Reactions: wsada and JCaesar
so do you think its better to avoid vedgetables?
In theory yes, there are few vegetables which could MAYBE be good for you but you'd have to get it from a natural source with good soil and no pesticides used otherwise it would not be worth it, so for most it would probably be better to just avoid them.

You still would need to have a good diet though, with nutritious meat and such (all of that would still just a stepping stone for the true degeneration modern diets have in the end, but still better than nothing).

• +1
Cope
Supplements are indigestible

• +1

:unsure: Sorry, I don't fully agree.

There's a lot more foods that taste good that do bad for your body than bad tasting ones that are life-changing for you. And by the way taste is even an subjective thing so if you mean spinach (for example) by utter shit I could agree or disagree.

• +1
In theory yes, there are few vegetables which could MAYBE be good for you but you'd have to get it from a natural source with good soil and no pesticides used otherwise it would not be worth it, so for most it would probably be better to just avoid them.

You still would need to have a good diet though, with nutritious meat and such (all of that would still just a stepping stone for the true degeneration modern diets have in the end, but still better than nothing).
your theory makes sense alot of vedgables lack nutritinets and i always found it weird also how much children hates vedgables and adults always forced them to eat in while they were crying, so we all pretty much got forced to eat them maybe we wernt meant to

Cope
Supplements are indigestible
hes literally saying to get the nutrients through food but i totally agree with your your body doesnt really absorb tablets like people think

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Water thread

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator and Deleted member 28774

Well if you're talking for all the shit they put now in vegetables I agree. But it isn't only vegetables and if you were to think like that you probably wouldn't eat meat neither

toddler tier information

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator and zharupodrugu
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu and Deleted member 28774
:unsure: Sorry, I don't fully agree.

There's a lot more foods that taste good that do bad for your body than bad tasting ones that are life-changing for you. And by the way taste is even an subjective thing so if you mean spinach (for example) by utter shit I could agree or disagree.
I don't get what you don't agree with here. Yeah no shit something like nutella tastes good and is bad for your body but that is common sense. And what you refer as "tastes good but is bad for your body" are man-made products with the goal of tasting good no matter how shit they can be for your health, they are an artificial exception that wouldn't naturally exist in nature.

Well if you're talking for all the shit they put now in vegetables I agree. But it isn't only vegetables and if you were to think like that you probably wouldn't eat meat neither
Of course it isn't only vegetables, all the food we eat is degenerated by big industrials. But it is still different to compare poisoned vegetables with hormonally changed meat.

Vegetables would still be bad for you even if they weren't poisoned (almost all vegetables contain anti-nutrients), it's just they could technically still have their part of good nutrients if you had to get it from them for any reason.

N

Types of Vitamins

VITAMIN A

VITAMIN C

VITAMIN D

VITAMIN E

VITAMIN K

• Vegetarian or vegan
  • Lactose intolerant

Types of Vitamins

VITAMIN A

VITAMIN C

VITAMIN D

VITAMIN E

VITAMIN K

• Vegetarian or vegan
  • Lactose intolerant

Nice post bro 🤑

wow since when did GPT have a .org account?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dicktator, RichardSpencel and enchanted_elixir

Types of Vitamins

VITAMIN A

VITAMIN C

VITAMIN D

VITAMIN E

VITAMIN K

• Vegetarian or vegan
  • Lactose intolerant

Nigga really said eat peanuts and veggies

Be careful with multi vitamins that have a excess B vitamins, you’ll develop insomnia real fast

• Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
mirin
trivia crack mogs

• +1
Reactions: periodic

Would you say that fruits are much better than vegetables?

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar
  • +1
Reactions: periodic and KLESUM
Would you say that fruits are much better than vegetables?
90% of your diet should be fruits, eggs, dairy and meat while the remaining 10% a mixture of vegetables, nuts and whatever else.

Junior high school book report level essay on Vitamins gets pinned.
giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dicktator, RichardSpencel and CurryCelHater
90% of your diet should be fruits, eggs, dairy and meat while the remaining 10% a mixture of vegetables, nuts and whatever else.
+

I agree

Big cope. Since sluthate time there have been ppl who megadosed all the vitamins and yet no benefit. You will still be an ugly dude with good skin.