VITAMINMAXING - How can Vitamins change your life.

How to Optimize Your Looks with Vitamins

Before starting I just wanted to say that this is my first thread, so be kind with me <3
Now I'm going to start by stating the most important vitamins.

Types of Vitamins

Each Vitamin has it's own benefit.

• Vitamin A: Helps to keep your skin healthy.
  • Vitamin C: Helps to boost collagen production, which can improve your skin.
  • Vitamin D: Helps to promote healthy bones and teeth.
  • Vitamin E: Helps to protect your skin from damage.
  • Vitamin K: Helps to reduce the appearance of dark circles under your eyes.

VITAMIN A
One type comes from animal sources of food. It helps you see at night, make red blood cells, and fight off infections. The other type is in plant foods. It helps prevent damage to cells and eye related problems. Eat orange veggies and fruits like sweet potato and cantaloupe, spinach and other greens, dairy foods, and seafood such as shrimp and salmon.
Reference intake (RI) - 800µg

VITAMIN C
Your body needs vitamin C to help your bones, skin, and muscles grow. You'll get enough by including bell peppers, papaya, strawberries, broccoli, cantaloupe, leafy greens, and other fruits and veggies in your diet.
Reference intake (RI) - 80mg

VITAMIN D
It keeps your bones strong. It also plays a role in fighting germs. Careful time in the sun (10 to 15 minutes on a clear day, without sunscreen) is the best source. Or you could eat fish such as salmon, tuna, and mackerel. There's a little in egg yolks, too.
Reference intake (RI) - 5µg

VITAMIN E
It’s called an antioxidant, which protects your cells from damage caused by cigarette smoke, pollution, sunlight, and more. Nuts including almonds, hazelnuts, and peanuts are good sources. If you’re allergic to those, spinach, and broccoli have vitamin E too.
Reference intake (RI) - 12mg

VITAMIN K
You need it for blood clotting and healthy bones. A serving of leafy greens (like spinach or broccoli) will give you more than enough K for the day.
Reference intake (RI) - 75µg

Multivitamins, should you take them?
Multivitamins are supplements that contain a combination of different vitamins and minerals.

People often take multivitamins to “cover their bases.” However, many multivitamins contain high levels of nutrients a person may already be consuming enough of in their diet.

Some diets, such as vegetarian or vegan diets or the diets of people with allergies or food intolerances, may be lacking in certain nutrients. Therefore, a person may need to supplement their diet with specific vitamins, minerals, or both.

For example, people following a vegan diet are at risk of developing deficiencies in vitamin B12, iodine, zinc, and iron. They may need to take a supplement or multivitamin to meet their needs.

BUT taking too many dietary supplements or consuming a specific vitamin or mineral in excessive amounts could result in severe side effects.

You may need a daily multivitamin if you are:

• Vegetarian or vegan
  • Lactose intolerant
  • Eating unbalanced meals
  • Not eating nutrient-dense foods
  • Not getting enough sleep
  • Diagnosed with certain medical conditions
  • Using alcohol or tobacco regularly

How Do I Choose the Right Multivitamin?

Daily Value (DV). The first thing that you should look at when you read a multivitamin label is the DV. Looking at the label, check to make sure that the multivitamin has close to 100% of the DV of the ingredients inside.

Your age and gender. Some multivitamins aren’t specific in terms of to who they're marketed for. However, multivitamins that are gender or age-specific have different compositions. If you’re going to start taking a supplement, pick one that’s aimed at your gender and age group so that you're getting the right mix of vitamins and minerals.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: axeyyek, greywind, Father47 and 24 others
Big cope. Since sluthate time there have been ppl who megadosed all the vitamins and yet no benefit. You will still be an ugly dude with good skin.
What are you suggesting to do then? What should we eat and ingest? If vitamins are "useless"

What are you suggesting to do then? What should we eat and ingest? If vitamins are "useless"
I am saying it wont change your life. Its not magical pill. But they may be improvement if you are deficient. Still not magical.

I am saying it wont change your life. Its not magical pill. But they may be improvement if you are deficient. Still not magical.
To those who already have their vitamin intake normal. If someone lack of a vitamin and then takes it it will be different, am I wrong?

To those who already have their vitamin intake normal. If someone lack of a vitamin and then takes it it will be different, am I wrong?
It will be "improvement", not life-changing

How to Optimize Your Looks with Vitamins

Before starting I just wanted to say that this is my first thread, so be kind with me <3
Now I'm going to start by stating the most important vitamins.

Types of Vitamins

Each Vitamin has it's own benefit.

• Vitamin A: Helps to keep your skin healthy.
  • Vitamin C: Helps to boost collagen production, which can improve your skin.
  • Vitamin D: Helps to promote healthy bones and teeth.
  • Vitamin E: Helps to protect your skin from damage.
  • Vitamin K: Helps to reduce the appearance of dark circles under your eyes.

VITAMIN A
One type comes from animal sources of food. It helps you see at night, make red blood cells, and fight off infections. The other type is in plant foods. It helps prevent damage to cells and eye related problems. Eat orange veggies and fruits like sweet potato and cantaloupe, spinach and other greens, dairy foods, and seafood such as shrimp and salmon.
Reference intake (RI) - 800µg

VITAMIN C
Your body needs vitamin C to help your bones, skin, and muscles grow. You'll get enough by including bell peppers, papaya, strawberries, broccoli, cantaloupe, leafy greens, and other fruits and veggies in your diet.
Reference intake (RI) - 80mg

VITAMIN D
It keeps your bones strong. It also plays a role in fighting germs. Careful time in the sun (10 to 15 minutes on a clear day, without sunscreen) is the best source. Or you could eat fish such as salmon, tuna, and mackerel. There's a little in egg yolks, too.
Reference intake (RI) - 5µg

VITAMIN E
It’s called an antioxidant, which protects your cells from damage caused by cigarette smoke, pollution, sunlight, and more. Nuts including almonds, hazelnuts, and peanuts are good sources. If you’re allergic to those, spinach, and broccoli have vitamin E too.
Reference intake (RI) - 12mg

VITAMIN K
You need it for blood clotting and healthy bones. A serving of leafy greens (like spinach or broccoli) will give you more than enough K for the day.
Reference intake (RI) - 75µg

Multivitamins, should you take them?
Multivitamins are supplements that contain a combination of different vitamins and minerals.

People often take multivitamins to “cover their bases.” However, many multivitamins contain high levels of nutrients a person may already be consuming enough of in their diet.

Some diets, such as vegetarian or vegan diets or the diets of people with allergies or food intolerances, may be lacking in certain nutrients. Therefore, a person may need to supplement their diet with specific vitamins, minerals, or both.

For example, people following a vegan diet are at risk of developing deficiencies in vitamin B12, iodine, zinc, and iron. They may need to take a supplement or multivitamin to meet their needs.

BUT taking too many dietary supplements or consuming a specific vitamin or mineral in excessive amounts could result in severe side effects.

You may need a daily multivitamin if you are:

• Vegetarian or vegan
  • Lactose intolerant
  • Eating unbalanced meals
  • Not eating nutrient-dense foods
  • Not getting enough sleep
  • Diagnosed with certain medical conditions
  • Using alcohol or tobacco regularly

How Do I Choose the Right Multivitamin?

Daily Value (DV). The first thing that you should look at when you read a multivitamin label is the DV. Looking at the label, check to make sure that the multivitamin has close to 100% of the DV of the ingredients inside.

Your age and gender. Some multivitamins aren’t specific in terms of to who they're marketed for. However, multivitamins that are gender or age-specific have different compositions. If you’re going to start taking a supplement, pick one that’s aimed at your gender and age group so that you're getting the right mix of vitamins and minerals.
Chat gbt creation but decent I've been neglecting vitamins

Super methyl sp has pretty much everything in a favorable dose. I have a bottle I'm gonna start taking soon
Screenshot 20231220 143103 Chrome

what about subvitamins like B12 B6, or are they all the same no matter the number?

Would you say that fruits are much better than vegetables?
Imo yeah, fruits don't contain the anti-nutrients found in vegetables nor the phytoestrogens some grains and vegetables do. Keep in mind though, most fruits still contain the pesticides vegetables do which is pretty much poison for you, so you gotta either make the balance to see if you think the bonus are worth it or get them from a natural source. But if it's from a good source one of the only potential bad sides I think of as of right now is a high amount of fructose which is still way better than sugar, but some people might want to keep an eye on depending on their diet goals.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Imo yeah, fruits don't contain the anti-nutrients found in vegetables nor the phytoestrogens some grains and vegetables do. Keep in mind though, most fruits still contain the pesticides vegetables do which is pretty much poison for you, so you gotta either make the balance to see if you think the bonus are worth it or get them from a natural source. But if it's from a good source one of the only potential bad sides I think of as of right now is a high amount of fructose which is still way better than sugar, but some people might want to keep an eye on depending on their diet goals.
I'd assume so. Plants don't mind us eating their fruits but don't want us to fuck with their leaves, roots, etc.
As long as the fruits are cleared of pesticides then it's mostly all good.

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar
I'd assume so. Plants don't mind us eating their fruits but don't want us to fuck with their leaves, roots, etc.
As long as the fruits are cleared of pesticides then it's mostly all good.
Yeah, things like bananas are there in their sources hanging loosely waiting for animals to pick them and eat. If you were a caveman back in the hunter gatherer era you probably wouldn't have access to a lot of vegetables and grains that are considered "healthy" nowadays.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Anyone thinking this is a good thread is a 100 IQ NPC or is maybe 15 yo. I thought people were joking on the first page. Also if you take 80 mg vitamin C and you think the job's done, then you should rethink your life seriously.

I didn't forgot but there's just so much types of vitamin B that sadly it was going to be a much longer thread
Thankfully it's probably the most known vitamin so I can skip it to give more details on the others
WTF, do everyone have ADHD nowadays? If you add double the amount of text, even then it wouldn't be considered long. Just to give an example, this is what I consider long.

I made it by myself.. there's no gpt in the thread
We understand, but it looks like one. I don't want to discourage you or anything, I hope you stick around and learn a lot, but this can't even be considered an article and you can really find a million of these, or even longer, better ones easily on the internet.

reference intakes are usually lower than what it's supposed to be