Vito Basso

D

direcelot7520

Banned
Vito-Basso-The-Model-Wall-FTAPE-01.jpg
dd_vitobasso_03.jpg

Look at the prominence of his zygomatic lol, he is so strong that with his rather weak jaw it makes him a kind of hollow cheek, according to me it is the best type of hollow cheek, it is much better than hollow cheeks which are a combination of wide jaw and wide cheekbones, also, his cheekbones are low or high set ?

His cheekbones look low set to me, but they are wide. He's very narrow in the lower third as well. Look at 0:07 in the video where he pulls his hair back. No jaw at all. He's lean (leanness is extremely important), symmetrical, with a decent eye area and developed zygos.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: direcelot7520
His cheekbones look low set to me, but they are wide. He's very narrow in the lower third as well. Look at 0:07 in the video where he pulls his hair back. No jaw at all. He's lean (leanness is extremely important), symmetrical, with a decent eye area and developed zygos.
View attachment 68972

Yes, his ogee curve makes me think he has a really very small mandible with big, low set cheekbones. And that it brings out the whole thing while being very lean, and maybe he works the zygomaticus muscle to further accentuate the big cheekbones effect.

• +1
Reactions: Deliverance
Weak jaw? Op ids a retard

Yes, his ogee curve makes me think he has a really very small mandible with big, low set cheekbones. And that it brings out the whole thing while being very lean, and maybe he works the zygomaticus muscle to further accentuate the big cheekbones effect.
Exactly right. I think he's a good example of how a narrow lower third can be offset by a better upper and middle third. I think it's a lot harder to pull off looking good when you have sub-par zygos and eye area, but a great jaw and lower third.
His jaw is relatively narrow, yes.

• +1
Reactions: direcelot7520

Yes is jaw is narrow, moreover we can see it on some profile pictures from its jawline, if is jaw was not narrow, his zygomatic would not come out as much

Yes is jaw is narrow, moreover we can see it on some profile pictures from its jawline, if is jaw was not narrow, his zygomatic would not come out as much
delusional fag