SHALL ALL THE FEMALE PANTIES GET WET WITH MY ROAR

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, yukon-cel, Deleted member 1973 and 11 others

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel and piscicide
WTF HOW MUCH IS THIS :O. God-tier surgery if this change is possible on normal voices.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Darkstrand
No voice for your face

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, Need2Ascend, aspieSavage and 1 other person
WTF HOW MUCH IS THIS :O. God-tier surgery if this change is possible on normal voices.
Now you know it exists, answers are out there, now its up to how hard you want to change..

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 4797
good shit

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Potentialcel
just smoke bro

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Now you know it exists, answers are out there, now its up to hard you want to change..

This comment on this vid is how I feel too

'but what is the side effect tho there must be a side effect it cant be just like boom deep voice without anything bad happening'

Its not that I doubt it, its just a little unfounded, you rarely see testimonies of people who had it done. Its like being one of the first guys who got Bimax, at the time it was risky because there wasn't much precedent of how it would go, hopefully more people get this and it turns out to be a great procedure like Bimax has shown to be

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9919 and Potentialcel
"This is a puberphonia/mutational falsetto patient who had voice deepening surgery to fix the problem"

Puberphonia (also known as mutational falsetto, functional falsetto, incomplete mutation, adolescent falsetto, or pubescent falsetto) is a functional voice disorder that is characterized by the habitual use of a high-pitched voice after puberty, hence why many refer to the disorder as resulting in a 'falsetto' voice.

We need a vid on a guy who has a normal voice with no problems, before giving it the Looksmax.me Certified Surgery status

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Chintuck22, Darkstrand and 1 other person
This comment on this vid is how I feel too

'but what is the side effect tho there must be a side effect it cant be just like boom deep voice without anything bad happening'

Its not that I doubt it, its just a little unfounded, you rarely see testimonies of people who had it done. Its like being one of the first guys who got Bimax, at the time it was risky because there wasn't much precedent of how it would go, hopefully more people get this and it turns out to be a great procedure like Bimax has shown to be
preach

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
"This is a puberphonia/mutational falsetto patient who had voice deepening surgery to fix the problem"

Puberphonia (also known as mutational falsetto, functional falsetto, incomplete mutation, adolescent falsetto, or pubescent falsetto) is a functional voice disorder that is characterized by the habitual use of a high-pitched voice after puberty, hence why many refer to the disorder as resulting in a 'falsetto' voice.

We need a vid on a guy who has a normal voice with no problems, before giving it the Looksmax.me Certified Surgery status
i just thought if it would work for him it could work for others and hey some may indid have puberphonia you never know

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
i just thought if it would work for him it could work for others and hey some may indid have puberphonia you never know
giphy.gif

What language is this?

There's several surgeries for voice lowering, even if this one maybe only works for special cases I'm pretty sure some can be done for pure acoustic cosmetics

• +1
Reactions: Potentialcel
Lol deepening your voice ain’t that hard

look for transgender(ftm) doing voice surgery

Thyroplasty. But gonna leave a bad scar on your neck

• Woah
Reactions: Potentialcel
Thyroplasty. But gonna leave a bad scar on your neck
thats really good just say you got in a fight and the guy slashed your neck then you knocked him out

they will believe you cuz u have a deep voice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10494
Just scream everyday until you're hoarse jfl it's not that hard