Volufiline

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

make it or die trying
So i’ve been using Volufiline for almost 4 weeks (3,5 to be precise). I’ve barely seen improvements in my hollow under eye area and dark circles/ eye bags. I’ve also been sleeping 4-6 hours a night.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress and Deleted member 29747
bc it’s cope

• +1
Reactions: ZaC
So i’ve been using Volufiline for almost 4 weeks (3,5 to be precise). I’ve barely seen improvements in my hollow under eye area and dark circles/ eye bags. I’ve also been sleeping 4-6 hours a night.
why so little sleep?

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
jewish cream that doesnt work

I've seen slight improvement after 3+ months, it takes time. Incorporate hyaluronic acid serum and the inkey list caffeine eye cream to your under eye routine in the mornings, helped me a lot.

• +1
Reactions: leir and moreroidsmoredates
I've seen slight improvement after 3+ months, it takes time. Incorporate hyaluronic acid serum and the inkey list caffeine eye cream to your under eye routine in the mornings, helped me a lot.
I mix mine with cerave dark eye cream. I use Volufiline sometimes once a day, but most of the time twice. Either i mix it with the ordinary caffeine solution or the cerave one.

it works, but not all vollufine is the same. Some have different concentrations

Attachments

• IMG_7441.png
    IMG_7441.png
    1 MB · Views: 0
is this real? do u have any pics perchance?

Are you bulking? it's worked pretty well for reducing my eyebags. I think if you do it in combination with a calorie surplus your body will be in a much more receptive state to volufiline over time, if you are in a deficit or maintenance it's questionable if you will grow any new fat cells with it.

• +1
Reactions: triggr
Are you bulking? it's worked pretty well for reducing my eyebags. I think if you do it in combination with a calorie surplus your body will be in a much more receptive state to volufiline over time, if you are in a deficit or maintenance it's questionable if you will grow any new fat cells with it.

View attachment 2685496
Im in an deficit some days maintenance. But i also don’t sleep that well

Should I used Hyaluronic serum and volufiline at the same time day and night? Also how do I properly apply volufiline