"w-women prefer h-high T neanderthals. I-I'm incel cause I'm too f-feminine. W-women h-hate feminine guys."

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656

It is scientific that women like masculine good looking men. It’s hard to pull off androgyny.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, Insomniac, kobecel and 2 others
Those guys arent feminine though theyre just young. When they get a taste of DHT theyll turn into hunks like gandy.

Feminine isnt young and pretty, feminine means female attributes and in reality you misconstrue youthfulness with femininity. Lota of people do this but in reality adult women are covered in hair and shit.
View attachment 49406
View attachment 49409
View attachment 49410

It is scientific that women like masculine good looking men. It’s hard to pull off androgyny.
Based wisdom

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, AspiringChad and kobecel
great potential for trannymaxxing. get on the hormones and hit me up in like 2-3 years and ill come fuck your little brown ass

source.gif

That’s not me.

That’s the slayer @Yoyome99

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel and Cretinous
It’s over for many.

It is over.

• So Sad
Reactions: Insomniac
You are beyond delusional OP

I would still rather look like a ogre than a low T faggot tbh

there are two types of "feminine men", pretty boys and gynecomastia tier soy boys. when someone says "im too feminine for women" hes usually the latter

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 470, androidcel and 1 other person
Ignoring the MM in your example, keep in mind that swept hair/emo version of the pretty boy is a decade out of fashion. It also only ever looked good on young guys. I was treated like a chad with it at 15, but trying to pull off the same thing when I was 20< was weird — like I was trying to preserve a boy’s ‘gimmick’ in a man’s body.

Best post on the site

Imagine thinking Jordan Barrett looks feminine

Attachments

• tenor.gif
    tenor.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 11
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and kobecel
in what world looks nowitzgi "High T"
iu

Chad was born to be chad. Be it effeminate or masculine.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

whats with the stuttering little boy?

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Insomniac
whats with the stuttering boyo?

• +1
Prettyboy is ideal for jb slaying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, androidcel and Ritalincel
ah

• +1
Reactions: manlet cUnt
Did you fix your stuttering problem bro?

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel
@Ritalincel bro there’s no need to get so angry, just chill out or I’ll get @manlet cUnt to chill you out for you

• WTF
Reactions: manlet cUnt

• WTF
jfl

Attachments

• jfl.PNG
    jfl.PNG
    6.4 KB · Views: 7
i have said it and i will say it again
skinny weak twink looking faggots slay more than high t gymcel faggots.
but they need a horse cock

Keep coping the right don't look high T and jordan barrett is high prenatal T. But you wouldn't know that cause you're a retard like 99% of this forum

Btw high T correlates with attractive facial features and masculine man are more attractive to women

you have been posting this shit for years. everyone knows this by now (except redpillers lol)

If you had women tripping over each other to date you (like any men who look like the guys on the left in that pic would, regardless of status) you wouldn't care if men didn't take you seriously.

Also a lot of resentment men hate towards pretty boys stems from jealousy.

I don't envy anyone. In fact I don't even think reality is real

''Looks feminine''=peasant coping they dont have beautiful harmony

lets post deformed high T guys to prove that prettyboys are better
JFL at this cope
idn1xMK.png

Life-Outside-Male-Modeling.jpg

nAxA3vC.png

Sure, PSL7+ prettyboys slay but they don't garner respect from men or the women they're with. They just think of them as a fun toy.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and androidcel
just be good looking