Wageslave job recommendations?

D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken
Wageslaving during college for extra cash. Minimum wage mcdonalds type shit ofc. Highschool graduate.

Recommend me a good job to apply for that you might've done before and had a good time with. Something low-stress, easy, etc. is ideal just lmk please and thank you.

• Woah
Reactions: Sny
warehouse

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84, extremchange628181, Roquefort and 2 others
Dishwasher

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
warehouse or factory

• +1
what do you do in the warehouse?
idk about warehouse but i worked a factory job at an assembly line for truck parts. literally stayed in the same spot from 9-5 with my headphones in and bolted down parts. easy as shit but can get boring so try to listen to audiobooks or podcasts to keep urself from roping while working

• +1
Reactions: JosephMogstar, PubertyMaxxer, Roquefort and 2 others
Don't do fast food
Shit makes me want to rope

• +1
Reactions: JosephMogstar, extremchange628181, Roquefort and 2 others
idk about warehouse but i worked a factory job at an assembly line for truck parts. literally stayed in the same spot from 9-5 with my headphones in and bolted down parts. easy as shit but can get boring so try to listen to audiobooks or podcasts to keep urself from roping while working
I definitely don't recommend warehouse or factory job, you will literally want to kill yourself out of boredom

I was considering crashing into the truck on my way to that job

I think fast food, delivery or store are better choices

• +1
Reactions: zainab, Roquefort and Deleted member 19766
Looks very dangerous

Bellboy(or bellman depending on how old you are):

Do you have internet inside the factory while listening bro?

Wageslaving during college for extra cash. Minimum wage mcdonalds type shit ofc. Highschool graduate.

Recommend me a good job to apply for that you might've done before and had a good time with. Something low-stress, easy, etc. is ideal just lmk please and thank you.
Retail

Light work.
Talk to customers to keep you occupied.
Can talk with other workers
Different people every day
No stress or panic to deliver like a fast food

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, PubertyMaxxer, malicieusss and 1 other person
Retail

Light work.
Talk to customers to keep you occupied.
Can talk with other workers
Different people every day
No stress or panic to deliver like a fast food
Light work is key. I remember when I was young I used to get back aches working as a shelve loader (idk if thats the word) in a supermarket. Super early so you sacrifice your sleep and quite physical which drains your energy furthermore.

• +1
Don't do fast food
Shit makes me want to rope
Manual labor jobs are 100x worse though, at least you don't rape your body flipping burgers and working registers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Deleted member 30679
It's over
Anything IT with smart working (if it's still a thing)

cotton picker @looksmaxxer234

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: JosephMogstar, Deleted member 21661, Deleted member 19766 and 1 other person
oh wait, i forgot. they got no wage. my bad

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: JosephMogstar, Deleted member 21661, Deleted member 19766 and 1 other person
cotton picker @looksmaxxer234

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Deleted member 31155 and Deleted member 26859
Never work something like this after the first day you want to end yourself

• +1
Never work something like this after the first day you want to end yourself
something like a security guard might be fun though. i hear some of them get paid to watch shows the entire time. i wouldnt mind night shift too tbh.

just do internships related to ur degree

• WTF