WAKE UP IF <18.

womanfearer

womanfearer

it MIGHT be over
When you are in the range of 13-18 years old and you are into the realm of bp, you will gain the impression that looks are 100% everything. Which is true, but not until you are out of highschool and are in adulthood. HAVING A GOOD SOCIAL CIRCLE, BEING LTN (achieved through literal basic care such as going outside, skincare, other common softmaxxes no matter who you are) IS LAW. BLACKPILL IS ALMOST ABSENT IN HIGHSCHOOL. HERES WHAT APPLIES:
  1. NT Pill (not having any forms of mental disorders such as ocd, adhd, autism, etc.) exempt from this to some extent if chadlite
  2. Social Circle pill (must be well known and thought of as a good person to be around by everyone or mostly everyone. done by jestermaxxing)
  3. LTN or above
  4. 5'5 or above
  5. Smell normal or good
If no one knows you going into highschool, looks will only help your impression and give you a good starting point. However if you stay within the general flow of people and where they go (like elementary school to the most popular middle school from there, then highschool), and you are well liked, this will carry on over to highschool and you'll have a great impression already on the new people you are interested in. Downgrading (going from an attractive bf to less attractive), is very very common, and shows BP isn't as important as you think. I had this realization too late and I have been working on it with some success, but I wasn't NT in 5th-8th grade (acted like a crackhead and always being in trouble), and this didn't help me going into highschool. CLOSE THE FORUM, GO OUTSIDE, SHOWER, PUT ON DEODERANT AND MAYBE SOME COLOGNE, GET A GOOD HAIRCUT, JESTERMAXX AND BEFRIEND EVERYONE! Sleep well too in order to achieve proper frame and height growth.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, AsGoodAsItGets, thecel and 6 others
can you new gens stop making guides like this, attraction is complex, just stop
for any guys reading this, just do the basic stuff, gymcel and skincare and hang with friends, don't overthink shit like an autist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, kingpiin, horizontallytall and 12 others
for any guys reading this, just do the basic stuff, gymcel and skincare and hang with friends, don't overthink shit like an autist
That's exactly what I said

When you are in the range of 13-18 years old and you are into the realm of bp, you will gain the impression that looks are 100% everything. Which is true, but not until you are out of highschool and are in adulthood. HAVING A GOOD SOCIAL CIRCLE, BEING LTN (achieved through literal basic care such as going outside, skincare, other common softmaxxes no matter who you are) IS LAW. BLACKPILL IS ALMOST ABSENT IN HIGHSCHOOL. HERES WHAT APPLIES:
  1. NT Pill (not having any forms of mental disorders such as ocd, adhd, autism, etc.) exempt from this to some extent if chadlite
  2. Social Circle pill (must be well known and thought of as a good person to be around by everyone or mostly everyone. done by jestermaxxing)
  3. LTN or above
  4. 5'5 or above
  5. Smell normal or good
If no one knows you going into highschool, looks will only help your impression and give you a good starting point. However if you stay within the general flow of people and where they go (like elementary school to the most popular middle school from there, then highschool), and you are well liked, this will carry on over to highschool and you'll have a great impression already on the new people you are interested in. Downgrading (going from an attractive bf to less attractive), is very very common, and shows BP isn't as important as you think. I had this realization too late and I have been working on it with some success, but I wasn't NT in 5th-8th grade (acted like a crackhead and always being in trouble), and this didn't help me going into highschool. CLOSE THE FORUM, GO OUTSIDE, SHOWER, PUT ON DEODERANT AND MAYBE SOME COLOGNE, GET A GOOD HAIRCUT, JESTERMAXX AND BEFRIEND EVERYONE! Sleep well too in order to achieve proper frame and height growth.
Atleast 5'6 I feel like 5'5 is not realistic

Only thing you need is drip, nt, sports and hgh

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence, womanfearer and Deleted member 48871
Cope don’t “overthink” shit. This hs and Ms bluepilled propaganda Is giga cope. It’s legit if you’re non NT and if you’re ugly as well simple as that. Just because some hyper NT ugly fuck gets lucky doesn’t mean anything

These greycels need to be silenced

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, Abhorrence and alriodai
This isn’t even true JFL, these days in high school foids have TikTok standards 6ft or death

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
This isn’t even true JFL, these days in high school foids have TikTok standards 6ft or death
I’m in highschool I’m telling you otherwise

idc about all this shit my only flaw is that im retarded.

Dnr , another reddit cuck soy on looksfags.org

3. LTN or above
  4. 5'5 or above
  5. Smell normal or good
The cope jfl

I'm in highschool, I was bullied and traumatised because of how ugly I was and I became non nt because of it. I literally used to be captain of my elementary schools volleyball team, then in high school I became a lonely loser

The cope jfl

I'm in highschool, I was bullied and traumatised because of how ugly I was and I became non nt because of it. I literally used to be captain of my elementary schools volleyball team, then in high school I became a lonely loser
thats why i said be ltn or above

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800