walking around frauding 6ft has got me paranoid as fuck bros

twilight

twilight

professional frauder
i’m turbomanlet and fraud to 6”0 (avg zoomer height here) with boots + lifts and i’m legit paranoid constantly when i’m walking that people can tell, or my proportions look too off or that i look suspiciously small when i’m sitting down JFL

maybe i need to stop coping and get LL :feelsrope:

@mrriceguyreturns @lebronjames23

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: weirdocel, lebesgue, 5.5psl and 2 others
If you think like that ppl will definitely think that

Turbomanlet and frauding to 6'? How tall are you

Deadass what’s the point? That just means you’ll never be able to walk in someone’s house or be at the beach or some NT shit like that.

Either facemax hard and halo ur height or walk in stilts forever avoiding basic activities jfl

This is why I never cared if people wear lifts so cheat height bc u can’t at the end of the day

• +1
Reactions: Fundz, Allornothing, blithe and 2 others
Deadass what’s the point? That just means you’ll never be able to walk in someone’s house or be at the beach or some NT shit like that.

Either facemax hard and halo ur height or walk in stilts forever avoiding basic activities jfl

This is why I never cared if people wear lifts so cheat height bc u can’t at the end of the day
5”8 is pretty much death sentence tier here in australia unfortunately so i can only get so many facial surgeries (which i’m planning ofc) that will somehow grant me a terachad appeal face, besides that yeah i actually carry around indoor shoes with me that also have lifts in them, i just claim they are special made shoes cause i have. a feet and back problem that requires it, but yeah i see your point about the beach, i’m willing to give that up to not be short ngl bro

I have been planning to get lifts too. It fucking sucks to be stuck a manlet height for life and Its and time taking to cope with it and digest it.

But I rather use normal shoes when at hometown because everyone knows my height there.

• +1
Reactions: twilight
With the right regular fit pants nobody will tell. I have seen tall guys who look small when sitting down, if anything grow your ass with squats.

When it’s time to take your shoes off, if possible go to the bathroom first and take out your silicone heel lifts that go inside the sock 🧦 and wear those Foamy thick adidas sandals

• +1

if its frauded with air forces or some other type of Jordan

with a 1' to 1'5 inch insole nobody would really bat an eye at the difference with them on or off
because they'll just think it's the shoe

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt and Reformed
5”8 is pretty much death sentence tier here in australia unfortunately so i can only get so many facial surgeries (which i’m planning ofc) that will somehow grant me a terachad appeal face, besides that yeah i actually carry around indoor shoes with me that also have lifts in them, i just claim they are special made shoes cause i have. a feet and back problem that requires it, but yeah i see your point about the beach, i’m willing to give that up to not be short ngl bro
geomaxx / richmaxx or deadmaxx

• +1
I have been planning to get lifts too. It fucking sucks to be stuck a manlet height for life and Its and time taking to cope with it and digest it.

But I rather use normal shoes when at hometown because everyone knows my height there.
word but I'm 6'0 trying to get to 6'3

still over for manletcels

6'0 isn't average in Australia

That’s so aspie ngl how do u even pull that off just carrying around extra shoes. Like I can see how Amnesia gets away with it cus he’s 6 PSL and foids prob are too wet to even question it. But idk.

Honestly it also depends on who finds out, if it’s a guy ur cool with he’d prob keep it a secret for u. But jfl if someone that hates u finds out ur finished

• +1
word but I'm 6'0 trying to get to 6'3

still over for manletcels
lmao bro you can wear doc marton jadons and slip 2 inch heel inside no problem it’s easy af to fraud when you are already tall and nobody will notice

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
same tbh, even when we walk we give it off, especially with boots.

If i’m with shorts it’s over, my legs look suspiciously long compared to my bust.

• +1
lmao bro you can wear doc marton jadons and slip 2 inch heel inside no problem it’s easy af to fraud when you are already tall and nobody will notice
hell yeah

finna be 6'3 with drip

i’m turbomanlet and fraud to 6”0 (avg zoomer height here) with boots + lifts and i’m legit paranoid constantly when i’m walking that people can tell, or my proportions look too off or that i look suspiciously small when i’m sitting down JFL

How tall are you normally

Only a minor failo from what I have seen, being nt and appealmaxxed can compensate for it as long as you are slightly above avg looking

5”8 is pretty much death sentence tier here
Isnt 5 9 the avg in australia? Zoomer height might be like an inch taller but at least youre not something like 5 6 in a 5 9 country

• JFL

Nigga just break your legs there's always a chance that they will grow together longer. So just repeat it until you have reached your preferred hight

i’m turbomanlet and fraud to 6”0 (avg zoomer height here) with boots + lifts and i’m legit paranoid constantly when

i’m walking that people can tell
this one is possible but if you’ve practiced you’ll be fine, ive been wearing lifts for about 8 months and have been called out once on “walking weird” or “looking like I have a bad ankle” but that was because I had work boots that were too big on lmao
or my proportions look too off
Proportions no one will notice trust and they won’t be off by that huge amount that people won’t notice
or that i look suspiciously small when i’m sitting down JFL
I don’t reckon this will happen and especially as you gain more size body wise this won’t be a issue as jacked guys are subconsciously seen as taller at times

Overall bro trust your good don’t stress just make sure your not walking a retard. Have you tried frauding 6 foot with shorts yet? I’ve had to wear jeans all summer due to how much my upper body mogs my legs Jfl I wanna die

• Love it

Lol Read my frauding thread.

im 5'8 and look like a midget in India

I never fraud cause I don't wanna get exposed. I'm 5'11:forcedsmile:

With the right regular fit pants nobody will tell. I have seen tall guys who look small when sitting down, if anything grow your ass with squats.

When it’s time to take your shoes off, if possible go to the bathroom first and take out your silicone heel lifts that go inside the sock 🧦 and wear those Foamy thick adidas sandals
i know that you wear 4 inch elevators. however the heel lifts that you talk about must be much smaller right ? How much of a boost do they give you ?

brootal heightpill of the day: the taller you are the easier it is to get away with frauding

I usually wear 2 inches lifts around people who I know already and take the shoes off in front of them
nobody says shit (although I feel like 6'3 to 6'5 is a huge difference, 2 inches IRL is more significant than in photos)