Wanting to buy a house, what is the best US state to live in?

D

Deleted member 16220

🥰
I am trying to switch careers and degree paths to get into cyber security. Need about 2 more years of schooling but I have an entry level position I can get into from a friend here so I will probably be pursuing that.

Housing prices right now are ridiculous and I lived in Florida for many years only to realize it's terrible especially the city because it's overpopulated with boomers and all the young women in the cities inevitably become promiscuous and feminists.

My goal is to get an entry level position online then in 4 years move somewhere else in the US and get a remote position making closer to $100k (necessary in 2023 due to inflation, not even a lot of money anymore unfortunately), and start working towards getting a house.

What is the best state to live in your opinion?

I have been to Florida, Texas, Washington state, all around the Midwest, all up the east coast including south carolina (weather was nice there), up to New Hampshire.

I am thinking somewhere around South Carolina because I like the warmth of Florida but the overpopulation is ridiculous and the housing is like $450k for a tiny fucking 2-3 bedroom with no basement on a 1/4th acre bit of grass. Florida has way too many boomers too who come here with their wealth and arthritis and the cities are unbearable to drive in because of all the traffic.

A remote job and moving to a better location seems necessary imo. Key factors would probably be a medium population because you don't want to be lonely in the middle of nowhere (lived in Oklahoma for a year, hated it), also don't want the cost of living to be too high (California for example), job availability not really an issue, i don't like snow so fuck that never living up north.

What are your plans?

I am leaning towards like I said South Carolina. Mainly because it's weather is similar to Florida but it's not as populated. Hopefully the housing market drops in the next 4 years because I'm not renting forever fuck that.

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale and gribsufer1
What's your net worth , how old are you and why are you so interested in buying a house right now, especially in US

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
I am trying to switch careers and degree paths to get into cyber security. Need about 2 more years of schooling but I have an entry level position I can get into from a friend here so I will probably be pursuing that.

Housing prices right now are ridiculous and I lived in Florida for many years only to realize it's terrible especially the city because it's overpopulated with boomers and all the young women in the cities inevitably become promiscuous and feminists.

My goal is to get an entry level position online then in 4 years move somewhere else in the US and get a remote position making closer to $100k (necessary in 2023 due to inflation, not even a lot of money anymore unfortunately), and start working towards getting a house.

I have been to Florida, Texas, Washington state, all around the Midwest, all up the east coast including south carolina (weather was nice there), up to New Hampshire.

I am thinking somewhere around South Carolina because I like the warmth of Florida but the overpopulation is ridiculous and the housing is like $450k for a tiny fucking 2-3 bedroom with no basement on a 1/4th acre bit of grass. Florida has way too many boomers too who come here with their wealth and arthritis and the cities are unbearable to drive in because of all the traffic.

A remote job and moving to a better location seems necessary imo. Key factors would probably be a medium population because you don't want to be lonely in the middle of nowhere (lived in Oklahoma for a year, hated it), also don't want the cost of living to be too high (California for example), job availability not really an issue, i don't like snow so fuck that never living up north.

What are your plans?

I am leaning towards like I said South Carolina. Mainly because it's weather is similar to Florida but it's not as populated. Hopefully the housing market drops in the next 4 years because I'm not renting forever fuck that.
Alaska

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zonar, Red Fox and eduardkoopman

What are your plans?

Did Idalia fuck your house with a strapon?

Go to california I live here and house prices are very cheap!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, Deleted member 32973 and WanderingBurro
What's your net worth , how old are you and why are you so interested in buying a house right now, especially in US

Not worth shit, early 20s, I want to buy a house because I pay rent almost $2k a month for a single room in Florida and it's ridiculous, also I don't have any family to live with so I just want to own my own property because I have the constant fear of homelessness.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AngryShortMale, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 42701
Not worth shit, early 20s, I want to buy a house because I pay rent almost $2k a month for a single room in Florida and it's ridiculous, also I don't have any family to live with so I just want to own my own property because I have the constant fear of homelessness.
It will be impossible for you right now to buy a house, that's the truth.

What you need to do is go into a state with better rent prices and WORK and NETWORK.
That's the only 2 things that you can do as a young man, to be able to afford a house you need big money that means a good network.

Working mindlessly trying to save every penny just so you can 'buy a house' in 4-5 years is like Sisyphus trying to push the boulder up the mountain, your efforts will be futile in the end and you will not be satisfied at all.

I read most of your posts when I was lurking and I see that you have the mindset and the work ethic to achieve something, all you LACK is the connections and the network to earn the big bucks.

Try to put the things in your life like gym and looksmaxxing as your 2nd and 3rd and make connections.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hector and Deleted member 16220
You are asking for advice on looksmax.org

The forum is only bad because of people exactly like you. I put out quality content because my thoughts are of a higher quality than yours. You choose to be childlike. You do you, but ill silence you if I can.

• +1
Reactions: Hector, AngryShortMale, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 4 others
It will be impossible for you right now to buy a house, that's the truth.

What you need to do is go into a state with better rent prices and WORK and NETWORK.
That's the only 2 things that you can do as a young man, to be able to afford a house you need big money that means a good network.

Working mindlessly trying to save every penny just so you can 'buy a house' in 4-5 years is like Sisyphus trying to push the boulder up the mountain, your efforts will be futile in the end and you will not be satisfied at all.

I read most of your posts when I was lurking and I see that you have the mindset and the work ethic to achieve something, all you LACK is the connections and the network to earn the big bucks.

Try to put the things in your life like gym and looksmaxxing as your 2nd and 3rd and make connections.

Thanks dude. I completely leave out the exact details of my life on this forum. My plan is much more complex but I don't let anyone know the details, and I will probably keep it that way. Not because I wouldnt tell you, but because the other users on this forum would know information about me I don't want them knowing.

I have a plan for money but I need a location to aim for. I literally just don't know the ideal place to live. Florida is alright but the housing is ridiculous.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42701
Wyoming

• +1
I don't let anyone know the details, and I will probably keep it that way
That's good. Secrecy is key to achieve a certain goal.

I'll tell you one more thing before I log out for today, try praying.
I know that you are more of a Nietzsche guy because of your past, but I tell you, most things that were deemed impossible to achieve in my life worked because I prayed.

I was like you some years ago in a tough situation and I found refuge in philosophy and atheism thinking that I was better than everyone just to be hit with a major life changing event in my life that brought me back to Christ. From there I started praying and everything worked in my favor until now.

Hope you make it, good luck brother.

• +1
Unironically or is it actually a good place to live
It’s a very isolated state with I think only a few thousand people. There’s way less competition there so I don’t see why you shouldn’t go.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 16220
Whats ur current income

• +1
move to Lafayette Georgia. that's where I'm gonna move. we can be buds (not really).

• +1
Texas

• +1
like $450k for a tiny fucking 2-3 bedroom with no basement on a 1/4th acre bit of grass
that would cost about 1 million dollars in london

Florida or Arizona is where I'm going
Either those or somewhere in Canada.

Every other place has no in-between of the party scene and normal lifestyle
Gonna travel and state-hop with a friend in 2 years (NY, FL, AZ, NV, TX?), or at least that's the plan

I don't know anything about the country other than that "abundance of bad bitches and minorities=horrible city to live" but If I did live in the US, I'd build a house in the Utah wild. Don't ask why this specific place.

• Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS

What are your plans?

No house for your face

• JFL
Reactions: LevantinePsycho and Deleted member 26859