WARD TALES: the Characters I met as a Patient in the Mental Asylum

Bushman

Bushman

Order of the Golden Fleece
I had a breakdown in December and my college sent me to the nuthouse. I spent the entirety of holiday season(Christmas, Kwanzaa, New Years)in the asylum.

The staff placed a bunch of restrictions and shit on the patients n shit. We couldn’t have any cordlike or beltlike object as a suicide prevention measure. The nurses would check our rooms like every 15 minutes, and would enter the shower/bathroom if you spent more than 10 minutes in there.

My first roommate:
The first guy I shared with was a tall, late 20s baldcel with a ginger beard. He wore a hat and sunglasses all the time inside. He had decent eye area, but bright lights incited him for some reason. He was easily perturbed and seemed like a loner. We didn’t really interact each other too much, but that’s why he liked rooming with me. They eventually made him move to another room down the hall when another patient came in.
He then went on a shower strike, and walked around unbathed and covered in a blanket in about a week until they moved him back to my room. He did not say goodbye when he was discharged.

Second Roommate:
My second roommate was this kinda old, Italian pothead. He was funny as fuck, but was there only around three days.
A potential employer called him about a job offer. He responded, “yeah, I’ll be at work tomorrow. Just chilling at my sister’s house”
He then hung up the phone and told me, “don’t tell nobody you’re at the nuthouse. They’ll think your crazy”
He was gone the next day.

Third Roommate:
After the other guy left, they moved an older guy into my room. He had been on the ward unit for about 2 months prior. He was cool as hell, and I’m still in contact with him.
He was hella knowledgeable about arcane ancient stuff like Gnosticism. He blackpilled me on “aliens”, too. “Aliens” are just fallen angels and abductions are just attempts to create more nephilim. He was also Antarcticapilled. There is a big no-fly zone centered at the South Pole. In the zone is a giant portal/hole that leads to Hell. The Shadow government keeps Antarctica cold to obfuscate the erupting hellfire
He also enjoyed talking about ancient/medieval history with me.

The Wigger of Houston:

this guy was only at our ward unit for around a weekend. He accidentally got sent there, and he should have been in the hospital unit for more severe cases as he had early onset Alzheimer’s.

He took a liking to me pretty quickly. He said he was raised in Houston projects and liked chilling with blacks instead of whites because of his upbringing
He taught me onKabbalah and Jewish numerology. After his lecture on gematria, we talked about the Thirty Years war.
He was kinda volatile though, and would scream at the nurses and called them bitches.
He had strong jaw and zygos, and an even stronger taste for BBWs. His PAWG wife picked him up from the ward at the end of the weekend.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: iam good boy, Deleted member 27148, BrahminBoss and 11 others
I had a breakdown in December and my college sent me to the nuthouse. I spent the entirety of holiday season(Christmas, Kwanzaa, New Years)in the asylum.

The staff placed a bunch of restrictions and shit on the patients n shit. We couldn’t have any cordlike or beltlike object as a suicide prevention measure. The nurses would check our rooms like every 15 minutes, and would enter the shower/bathroom if you spent more than 10 minutes in there.

My first roommate:
The first guy I shared with was a tall, late 20s baldcel with a ginger beard. He wore a hat and sunglasses all the time inside. He had decent eye area, but bright lights incited him for some reason. He was easily perturbed and seemed like a loner. We didn’t really interact each other too much, but that’s why he liked rooming with me. They eventually made him move to another room down the hall when another patient came in.
He then went on a shower strike, and walked around unbathed and covered in a blanket in about a week until they moved him back to my room. He did not say goodbye when he was discharged.

Second Roommate:
My second roommate was this kinda old, Italian pothead. He was funny as fuck, but was there only around three days.
A potential employer called him about a job offer. He responded, “yeah, I’ll be at work tomorrow. Just chilling at my sister’s house”
He then hung up the phone and told me, “don’t tell nobody you’re at the nuthouse. They’ll think your crazy”
He was gone the next day.

Third Roommate:
After the other guy left, they moved an older guy into my room. He had been on the ward unit for about 2 months prior. He was cool as hell, and I’m still in contact with him.
He was hella knowledgeable about arcane ancient stuff like Gnosticism. He blackpilled me on “aliens”, too. “Aliens” are just fallen angels and abductions are just attempts to create more nephilim. He was also Antarcticapilled. There is a big no-fly zone centered at the South Pole. In the zone is a giant portal/hole that leads to Hell. The Shadow government keeps Antarctica cold to obfuscate the erupting hellfire
He also enjoyed talking about ancient/medieval history with me.

The Wigger of Houston:

this guy was only at our ward unit for around a weekend. He accidentally got sent there, and he should have been in the hospital unit for more severe cases as he had early onset Alzheimer’s.

He took a liking to me pretty quickly. He said he was raised in Houston projects and liked chilling with blacks instead of whites.
He taught me onKabbalah and Jewish numerology. After his lecture on gematria, we talked about the Thirty Years war.
He was kinda volatile though, and would scream at the nurses and called them bitches.
He had strong jaw and zygos, and an even stronger taste for BBWs. His PAWG wife picked him up from the ward at the end of the weekend.
is there women there too?

asylum is sausage fest

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
Dnrd!

• Love it
Reactions: Bushman
is there women there too?

asylum is sausage fest
There were more women than men. I just didn’t want to write a giant ass essay.
I will tell their story in future WARD TALES

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22627, BrahminBoss, ascension and 3 others
There were more women than men. I just didn’t want to write a giant ass essay.
I will tell their story in future WARD TALES

Do they fuck

it baffles me that you can have a mental breakdown out of nowhere and not be able to control it such that you end up in an asylum

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Suimaxxer, Bushman, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
tales from the psyche ward

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Not a single subatomic particle

it baffles me that you can have a mental breakdown out of nowhere and not be able to control it such that you end up in an asylum
It wasn’t out of nowhere.

It happened after years of negative shit, insomnia, and suicidal behavior.
The months before I was committed, I couldn’t sleep for days at a time, and I was in a constant state of extreme panic. My shrink thought I was on the verge of roping,
And she forced me to go.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 8771, Primalsplit and 1 other person

The months before I was committed, I couldn’t sleep for days at a time, and I was in a constant state of extreme panic. My shrink thought I was on the verge of roping,
And she forced me to go.
brutal shit man. Take care of your mind and body, that's all you got really at this point

• +1
Reactions: ascension and Bushman

And she forced me to go.
Damn dude. Hope you're better now. Please write more, this was interesting.

Also, I think the guys at the ward legit mogs normies to oblivion in terms of how interesting they are.

• +1
Reactions: ascension and Bushman
how do I get sent there

• Hmm...
how do I get sent there
You don’t wanna get sent there, nigga.
The ward I was at was like a prison, except the nurses were pretty nice.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss, ascension and Deleted member 8771
Read and cherished every molecule. Next edition of Ward Tales when?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Bushman, Deleted member 8771 and Primalsplit
I love how the introduction is just this on line
I had a breakdown in December and my college sent me to the nuthouse.
with no further context given and there is no punchline or moral lesson or anything to the story.

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman, Deleted member 8771 and Primalsplit
I love how the introduction is just this on line

with no further context given and there is no punchline or moral lesson or anything to the story.
I’m low iq. Sorry for not being a master essayist

I’m low iq. Sorry for not being a master essayist
No, I didn't mean this in a humbling sort of way. This is how 99% of events go down in real life and it really adds to the immersion. Any online community thrives on authentic first hand reports like yours.

• Love it