⚠️WARNING: If you don’t ascend by your 20s... ⚠️

PROMETHEUS

PROMETHEUS

Inactive: Ascension in Progress 🔋
At age 20, you were stealing KFC while Chad was throwing yatch parties on spring break:

Now in your late 30's, you've ascended but are still stuck in the past trying to re-create the memories you never had:

Chad has long outgrown the party lifestyle and has now built a family with his highschool crush

You accidentally land yourself in prison due to your social media campaign that got too big, caused by hoes from the past starting MeToo campaigns:

Chad understands the value of a private life and has has gotten rid of social media and narrowed down his IRL circle:

You come out of jail and immediately crawl back to the platform that got your ass put in jail to begin with. You didn't learn.

Chad recently bought a beach house and two dogs since he understands the value of family and tradition

I noticed a few threads recently of guys in their 20's talking about girls they liked in highschool or dates they went on years ago

They're still living in the past since they never formed new memories

Their ascension plan will most likely be cringeworthy. Picture a mid-late 20's grown ass man taking selfies for IG/tinder trying to mog online

The Tates had all the ingredients to build a great private life. Smart, wealthy, social prowess, great physique

Yet, they fell prey to the alure of trying to relive the past

There comes a time when you need to realise that a certain chunk of your life has indeed been lost

There's no going back

The best strategy is to see where you're at and adjust your ascension plan based on where you should be, not based on the past.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, BrahminBoss, TechnoBoss and 50 others
At age 20, you were stealing KFC while Chad was throwing yatch parties on spring break:
I can only dream of that. There isn‘t even a KFC in my city.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sny, vermillioncorefan, BigJimsWornOutTires and 15 others
Brutal memorypill.

• +1
Reactions: smoth, WeiWei, Deleted member 52200 and 3 others
meanwhile gandy: incel till 21

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: DarkWanderer, n0rthface, ShowerMaxxing and 5 others
if I ascend before 25 is that good

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
another day another cringe fantasy gay chad worship thread

• +1
Reactions: Sny, Clown Show, falcon1 and 9 others
if I ascend before 25 is that good

It's way too late to catch up at 25

The opportunity to form the core memories of your teenage years and early 20's would be gone by then

However, you can still build a very good life if you focus on creating a good life setup for your late 20's

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, Nick.Harte, bloomercel and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel

• So Sad
Reactions: PROMETHEUS

Great minds think alike

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
Subhuman cope

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and itisoverboyos
That lana del ray music video is dope

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS and Nick.Harte
At age 20, you were writing about Chad's yatch parties while Chad was spelling yacht correctly

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and Skywalker
At age 20, you were writing about Chad's yatch parties while Chad was spelling yacht correctly

I wish I was writing at blackpill chad at 20

Instead, I was watching RSDTyler and listening to all his shitty redpill advice

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and stunna
what are the chances i ascend with betabuxxing?

what are the chances i ascend with betabuxxing?

I've created this thread as a reply:

It's way too late to catch up at 25

The opportunity to form the core memories of your teenage years and early 20's would be gone by then

However, you can still build a very good life if you focus on creating a good life setup for your late 20's
Holy fuck I'm gonna be 24 this year. This life is so brutal, I may end up roping enforce 30.

Holy fuck I'm gonna be 24 this year. This life is so brutal, I may end up roping enforce 30.

It’s already over since it will take at least 5 years to successfully execute an ascension plan

Physique, success, wealth, social dexterity & execution of the entire plan

You be around 30 by the time you ascend

By then you’ll be a jaded nihilist

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan
It’s already over since it will take at least 5 years to successfully execute an ascension plan

Physique, success, wealth, social dexterity & execution of the entire plan

You be around 30 by the time you ascend

By then you’ll be a jaded nihilist
I'm already a jaded nihilist. I have no motivation to do anything, let alone work towards ascension. I know i gotta cut out bad habits like PMO and binge eating etc. I gotta get back into the gym and get in shape, get a job and make some money.....

But there's no way I can really ascend tbh. It's fucking over for me. I might really take myself out by the time I'm 30. And that scares me, cuz I don't want to die.

I'm already a jaded nihilist. I have no motivation to do anything, let alone work towards ascension. I know i gotta cut out bad habits like PMO and binge eating etc. I gotta get back into the gym and get in shape, get a job and make some money.....

But there's no way I can really ascend tbh. It's fucking over for me. I might really take myself out by the time I'm 30. And that scares me, cuz I don't want to die.

When I was your age I was filled with an endless supply of energy and drive

Still failed despite huge efforts (Although my failure is mainly social and not overall life fail since I laid a good foundation)

I can’t even imagine how you’ll be in a few years when you didn’t even build any foundation

Fucking brutal

• So Sad
Reactions: blackazure88
When I was your age I was filled with an endless supply of energy and drive

Still failed despite huge efforts (Although my failure is mainly social and not overall life fail since I laid a good foundation)

I can’t even imagine how you’ll be in a few years when you didn’t even build any foundation

Fucking brutal

Attachments

• 20230411_090734.jpg
    20230411_090734.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 0
Sounds like slave cope. Free men are not bound by time, societal expectations, life stages and all that shit. Freedom is accepting that being alone, having a family, getting a good job, being a bum who travels the world aren't the "right" decisions and won't make you happy. Hapiness is not thinking, not making decisions. Hapiness is living in the moment, accepting your mortality, letting go of stupid ideologies like slaying, having a trad family, being famous/popular, being rich etc

Hope for nothing, fear nothing. Then you can be free

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Clown Show, iabsolvejordan, Tabula Rasa and 2 others
already lived that life, luckily I got my shit together in my early twenties, most of the guys I used to party with are ugly as fuck now.

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, PROMETHEUS, dragomaxxer and 1 other person
Sounds like slave cope. Free men are not bound by time, societal expectations, life stages and all that shit. Freedom is accepting that being alone, having a family, getting a good job, being a bum who travels the world aren't the "right" decisions and won't make you happy. Hapiness is not thinking, not making decisions. Hapiness is living in the moment, accepting your mortality, letting go of stupid ideologies like slaying, having a trad family, being famous/popular, being rich etc

True

Ideally, if we take your idea to its most extreme, we would all live like monks in the forest and have zero needs and desires

However, we are social animals

For example, being a 40 year old traveller who is still figuring out life with no career is okay in theory but awkward in reality

People won't even let you babysit their kids because they'll think something is wrong with you

I agree with your idea in theory, but it's unpractical

Last edited:
  • +1
true, good thread OP

• Love it

View attachment 2716960

Now in your late 30's, you've ascended but are still stuck in the past trying to re-create the memories you never had:

View attachment 2717012

Chad has long outgrown the party lifestyle and has now built a family with his highschool crush

View attachment 2716987

You accidentally land yourself in prison due to your social media campaign that got too big, caused by hoes from the past starting MeToo campaigns:

View attachment 2717018

Chad understands the value of a private life and has has gotten rid of social media and narrowed down his IRL circle:

View attachment 2717029

You come out of jail and immediately crawl back to the platform that got your ass put in jail to begin with. You didn't learn.

View attachment 2717050

Chad recently bought a beach house and two dogs since he understands the value of family and tradition

View attachment 2717051

I noticed a few threads recently of guys in their 20's talking about girls they liked in highschool or dates they went on years ago

Their ascension plan will most likely be cringeworthy. Picture a mid-late 20's grown ass man taking selfies for IG/tinder trying to mog online

The Tates had all the ingredients to build a great private life. Smart, wealthy, social prowess, great physique

There comes a time when you need to realise that a certain chunk of your life has indeed been lost

There's no going back

The best strategy is to see where you're at and adjust your ascension plan based on where you should be, not based on the past.
Yes I still have hope at 18

• +1

View attachment 2716960

View attachment 2717012

View attachment 2716987

View attachment 2717018

View attachment 2717029

View attachment 2717050

View attachment 2717051

There's no going back

you cut out the part of the music video where chad gets shot lmaoo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, Skywalker and PROMETHEUS
True

Ideally, if we take you idea to its most extreme, we would all live life monks in the forest and have zero needs and desires

However, we are social animals

For example, being a 40 year old traveller who is still figuring out life with no career is okay in theory but awkward in reality

People won't even let you babysit their kids because they'll think something is wrong with you

Although I agree with your idea in theory, but it's unpractical
Yes how accepted your are by society plays a role. There's no reason for extremities. However it's far more common for people to be miserable due to forming their lives around what society expects and wants than the opposite (being miserable due to doing your own thing and not caring much about normies and their constant guilt-trips and moralizing)

• +1

View attachment 2716960

View attachment 2717012

View attachment 2716987

View attachment 2717018

View attachment 2717029

View attachment 2717050

View attachment 2717051

There's no going back

change your under pf name sig to "low iq" cause thats what you just demonstrated buddy boyo :smonk: ....

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit

congrats for having high iq, unlike OP, who is just a slave with cuck mentality
Celebrate In Love GIF by Max

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Primalsplit and dragomaxxer
Yes how accepted your are by society plays a role. There's no reason for extremities. However it's far more common for people to be miserable due to forming their lives around what society expects and wants than the opposite (being miserable due to doing your own thing and not caring much about normies and their constant guilt-trips and moralizing)

When I was about 15, I had the exact mindset you just described (Being free and not caring about social expectations)

As a result, I just did hobbies I liked and didn’t care about normie things like fashion and popularity.

Now that I’m older and wiser, looking back, the best thing I could have done at that age was actually to be a normie and play the stupid social game. Looksmaxxing, socialmaxxing etc (Things I’m now having to do many years later)

Jordan Peterson said it best: Unless you’re extremely intelligent and have some unique insight that others don’t have, the best course of action is to do what society has set as tradition (They have existed for generation for a reason)

The man you described who is an adult backpacking and living the free life may be happy in the moment. However, in the same way that I can now look back at my 14 year old self and see that he was a retard, he may also look back at his 30y/o self when he’s alone, broke and without a family at 60 because he didn’t build a career and stable life in a community when he was a younger due to not wanting to be “stuck in the matrix”.

Yes, you shouldn’t base your life on societal views, but traditions exist for a reason

• +1
Reactions: NONE and iabsolvejordan
When I was about 15, I had the exact mindset you just described (Being free and not caring about social expectations)

As a result, I just did hobbies I liked and didn’t care about normie things like fashion and popularity.

Now that I’m older and wiser, looking back, the best thing I could have done at that age was actually to be a normie and play the stupid social game. Looksmaxxing, socialmaxxing etc (Things I’m now having to do many years later)

Jordan Peterson said it best: Unless you’re extremely intelligent and have some unique insight that others don’t have, the best course of action is to do what society has set as tradition (They have existed for generation for a reason)

The man you described who is an adult backpacking and living the free life may be happy in the moment. However, in the same way that I can now look back at my 14 year old self and see that he was a retard, he may also look back at his 30y/o self when he’s alone, broke and without a family at 60 because he didn’t build a career and stable life in a community when he was a younger due to not wanting to be “stuck in the matrix”.

Yes, you shouldn’t base your life on societal views, but traditions exist for a reason
Jordan Peterson is a hack lmao. Just fucking lol from taking life advice from a druggie with whore daughter. In any case regret is part of life, especially for normies but it doesn't have to be. Most old people aren't happy, because of their families and grandchildren and cucked vacation with their in-laws. They're miserable, just like most old loners. Living an authentic life is what will bring you closer to happiness. If you're an introvert and weirdo you can't be happy larping a normie life with family. If you're a normie who loves routine and meeting societal expectations you won't be happy doing drugs and fucking prostitutes in some Thai beach hotel

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, Tabula Rasa, EverythingMattersCel and 1 other person
its for low t men- imagine listening to a foid ever :feelskek:
listen to foid music so u can fuck en to foid music. xlearly u wouldnt get it

just fulfill soy- ciety expectations theorem
the tates are correct for going for 18 yr olds at 40 btw , OP youre a loser lmao
@MoggerGaston @Primalsplit @Orc @TechnoBoss @Brus Wane

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Brus Wane, Primalsplit and TechnoBoss
the tates are correct for going for 18 yr olds at 40 btw , OP youre a loser lmao
Legit. I don't think there's ever a good time in a mans life to be dating woman who are older than him. Unless it's not dating and she's just giving him money like a sugar momma.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and Skywalker
@MoggerGaston @Primalsplit @Orc @TechnoBoss @Brus Wane
nobody cares about older men dating younger women outside of america, it's normal in most of europe.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Or, have perfect teen romance, lose it, have this feeling permanently in the background of your mind

Bbb

robbing you of every possible joy.

• +1

View attachment 2717012

View attachment 2717018

younger siblings most of the time mog their older siblings

View attachment 2716960

View attachment 2717012

View attachment 2716987

View attachment 2717018

View attachment 2717029

View attachment 2717050

View attachment 2717051

There's no going back

JFL at using the Tates as examples.
Of course everyone knows that's not the way to go.
He lives that loud lifestyle because he is trying to sell something to teenage boys that are on their "villian arc".
And getting arrested and jailed was just one of the "business risks".
But it's totally cool if you want to live that lifestyle. Just do it privately and not make it a cringe thing.

Also, you're fucked in the head for glorifying LTRs...as if Chad doesn't run the risk of having marital problems with his high school sweetheart etc.
No one is safe in the 21st century. Will Smith, Colin Firth, Tom Brady.
Entering a LTR as a Chad just gives you better odds than if you were a Normie. Thats it.
And as a normie, assuming you weren't born rich or anything, life is gonna be very tough.
The biggest 'fuck you' that you can give society is getting successful and then doing whatever the fuck you want.
] @Brus Wane
Thanks for the tag

• +1
Reactions: NONE