Was this lack of NT or am I coping?

P

PatrickBasedman

Iron
I got approached by some foid at a club once and she had huge smile on her face... We talked for a minute and the more we talked the more her smile faded away,like she could sense my autism and she gave up.
She just walked away after a minute
So someone explain this situation to me

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and MongoloidJoe
what was u talking about? did you move to her or was she doing all the work?

what was u talking about? did you move to her or was she doing all the work?
She was doing all the work... She was enthusiastic at first but she might have thought I wasn't interested by the way I was talking

She was doing all the work... She was enthusiastic at first but she might have thought I wasn't interested by the way I was talking
that answers your question. You need to be engaging, masculine, and charismatic when conversing with her. You have to make advances onto her.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Hero of the Imperium, niqfan625 and 2 others
Usually at a club if a foid is attracted to you she’ll just tell you that you’re hot straight away. What were you talking about?
But yes you probably could’ve fucked her if you were NT

stupid nigger you wasted chance of a lifetime this is the only time you actually need to watch hamza for advice

• JFL
Reactions: L(oser)ooksmaxxer, oxymoron, roping3264 and 1 other person
Usually at a club if a foid is attracted to you she’ll just tell you that you’re hot straight away. What were you talking about?
But yes you probably could’ve fucked her if you were NT
i am only nt when im drunk when im not im a mentally ill autist
its either she wasnt really into me but why would she approach me then or she was turned off by my autism

psl and looks is cope

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and kms420
I got approached by some foid at a club once and she had huge smile on her face... We talked for a minute and the more we talked the more her smile faded away,like she could sense my autism and she gave up.
obviously lol

no game

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Yes probably autism.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
over if you ever thought nt did not matter. everything matters theory strikes again
so nt doesnt matter when youre legit chad then i guess

so nt doesnt matter when youre legit chad then i guess
Elias is a Chad. Imagine Elias in a club being an autistic guy and weird. Lol he’s getting no pussy nevermind a LTR

she probably lost interest got bored because you didnt make a move thats where the skinny fat nt stud will make the move a ultimately fuck her

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: anhedonia16 and kms420
she probably lost interest got bored because you didnt make a move thats where the skinny fat nt stud will make the move a ultimately fuck her
Tf was I supposed to do?
Take my pants off on the spot?
I wasn't the one initiating in the first place

happend almost same to me I got girl approach me but not in club she was always very enthusiastic she told me if she could touch my hair and shit she invited me to her birthday after like 10 days I knew her Im biggest non NT guy you will ever see she dropped me after 2-3 months always texting me first brutal experience for me that's how I found blackpill I still don't know how I messed that up fuckk