Wasians look mid

Funnyunenjoyer1

Funnyunenjoyer1

Silver
Every single Wasian girl I've seen looks straight up like a donkey with buck teeth and bug asian eyes (God forgive me)
it seems like the mix of white and asian doesn't work at all its prolly worse than black and white mix (interms of looks)

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
every race, mixed or pure, is going to have its share of ugly and attractive people. There are probably some dudes in India who mog tf out of everyone here, but it doesn't change the fact that there are a lot of ugly ranjeets

same with wasians. For every Elliot Rodger there's a Horsemeet

• +1
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, Manfrommars and Funnyunenjoyer1
Every single Wasian girl I've seen looks straight up like a donkey with buck teeth and bug asian eyes (God forgive me)
it seems like the mix of white and asian doesn't work at all its prolly worse than black and white mix (interms of looks)

blasian girls mog hapa girls
there is no hapa girl on the level of vinetria and a few others

every race, mixed or pure, is going to have its share of ugly and attractive people. There are probably some dudes in India who mog tf out of everyone here, but it doesn't change the fact that there are a lot of ugly ranjeets

Good explanation (y)

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
Most wasians look ugly

Didn't know this was a common sentiment. Irl and online I would say Wasians are moggers. In Japan there are modeling agencies that solely sign and work with Hapas. Some of their talent mog monoracial Western models easily, even without the height.

• Woah
Reactions: Richard Cheese

Horsemeet is mid and looks Mexican. I wouldn't have assumed he was any kind of Asian. Perhaps SEA.

Horsemeet is mid and looks Mexican. I wouldn't have assumed he was any kind of Asian. Perhaps SEA.
he is conventionally attractive and gets laid frequently, that's all that really matters. Of course people on here can measure his ratios until the end of time but what matters is that he's tall, has good face, and has status.