Waterloo 6 internships 10322 apps 1 offer (CS'cels its over)

gooner23

gooner23

Kraken

Can verify i know multi faang interns that are entering summer with 0 internships

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, ReadBooksEveryday, Alexios and 1 other person
seeing how it was a 2 round interview it was most likely a mid tier or below company too rip

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Roquefort, wishIwasSalludon, darkness97 and 1 other person
time to ropemax my major becoming useless by the minute

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, iam good boy, Danish_Retard and 5 others
OVER

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
Just go work in IT for the state

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon, Roquefort, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person
then you make 60k tho and not even remote, i recommend people go into education or ancient health care, like i legitimately haven't worked an hour or had a meeting in 4 months pays like 80-110k more depending on state

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and wishIwasSalludon
i mean raytheon and lockheed do have remote positions but if your working for the literal state bank or government you get paid booty

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
i mean raytheon and lockheed do have remote positions but if your working for the literal state bank or government you get paid booty
I mean in my state help desk for the state is 60k that's not bad if you are young. All you need is a couple certs. Then you can move up fairly quickly and make over 100k. My uncle started at help desk and in 5 years he's up in cyber making over 200k. Also in California there are a lot of remote positions. Whats your job position rn? It sounds optimal.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon and gooner23
I mean in my state help desk for the state is 60k that's not bad if you are young. All you need is a couple certs. Then you can move up fairly quickly and make over 100k. My uncle started at help desk and in 5 years he's up in cyber making over 200k. Also in California there are a lot of remote positions. Whats your job position rn? It sounds optimal.
software engineer, im still in college but im basically in a full time position

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Damn I thought waterloo was guaranteed full time cuz of Coop 2 YOE. It really is over for CS

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and gooner23
Damn I thought waterloo was guaranteed full time cuz of Coop 2 YOE. It really is over for CS
YOUR EE IT WILL BE OVER FOR YOU SOON INTEL IS DOWN 30% IN ALMOST A YEAR SAME AS @Insomniacs

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: seethe and N8verBegan
ngl i might poise for a cyber security career change if shit hits the fan next year since i switched to it to spend less time at school

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and rand anon
YOUR EE IT WILL BE OVER FOR YOU SOON INTEL IS DOWN 30% IN ALMOST A YEAR SAME AS @Insomniacs
It’s far from over for me mate

I’m not doing this degree to fill up some resume. I do it cus my family business is branching out in microelectronics, so I need the knowledge to be a competent leader in the future

• Woah

I’m not doing this degree to fill up some resume. I do it cus my family business is branching out in microelectronics, so I need the knowledge to be a competent leader in the future
RICH MFER DETECTED OPINION REJECTED :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• WTF
Reactions: seethe

bro needs to hire @N8verBegan

• Love it
Reactions: N8verBegan
I’m acc going to Shanghai this summer for a competition
IMG 5461
What kind?

• So Sad
I’m acc going to Shanghai this summer for a competition
bro is just gonna get jestered into a 996 sweat shop phone reselling business (ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING) suicide nets outside of the window and everything be careful

• JFL
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, Danish_Retard, Roquefort and 1 other person
bro is just gonna get jestered into a 996 sweat shop phone reselling business (ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING) suicide nets outside of the window and everything be careful
I will try not to be kidnapped and robbed of my organs

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: gooner23 and seethe
Switch to cloud/devops, cybersecurity, or ml/ ai it’s joever for regular backend/frontend/full stack swes.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, Chintuck22, butterworld and 1 other person

@gooner23 @N8verBegan would you work here jfl, our new site, still under construction obviously

• Woah

@gooner23 @N8verBegan would you work here jfl, our new site, still under construction obviously

Damn u rich nigga. Why are you even on this forum jfl

I’m just here to jester I’m one of you boyo

Initial set up for “assembly line A” apparently

this summer I believe

I always see chinese internationals driving Porsche and wearing top and bottom balenciaga/ louis vitton.

It was you

• Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: gooner23 and seethe
I always see chinese internationals driving Porsche and wearing top and bottom balenciaga/ louis vitton.

It was you
i just ordered $150 in temu clothing a week ago :feelshah: now i think about it one day i might invest in the chinese silicone pocket pussy and dildo market but id just need to find a way to market it in the us because its gotta be way different than a normal product

• JFL

It was you
Cope, I dress like a blue collar hobo, and I don’t even a have driving license in the uk

• So Sad
Cope, I dress like a blue collar hobo, and I don’t even a have driving license in the uk
naw the pics you sent me were fashionmaxxed asf, i mean maybe compared the average korean or high class chinese bloke maybe not

• Hmm...
i just ordered $150 in temu clothing a week ago :feelshah: now i think about it one day i might invest in the chinese silicone pocket pussy and dildo market but id just need to find a way to market it in the us because its gotta be way different than a normal product
PandaBuy is better nigga.

• So Sad
PandaBuy is better nigga.
i don't buy rep clothing id rather have higher quality mass produced chinese stuff than some fake ass shoes that soles fall off like 1 month after purchase

There are so much chinese billionaires here. And they always become friends with other chinese too idk why

i don't buy rep clothing id rather have higher quality mass produced chinese stuff than some fake ass shoes that soles fall off like 1 month after purchase
I have rep Rick Owens and rep Carhatt detroit jacket and its high quality.

• Woah
naw the pics you sent me were fashionmaxxed asf, i mean maybe compared the average korean or high class chinese bloke maybe not
Nah I used to be like that but dressing up in a stemcel environment is so out of place and is cringe asf

• So Sad
There are so much chinese billionaires here. And they always become friends with other chinese too idk why
Asians that buy name brands aren’t from billionaire families lol, they are just spoilt

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: gooner23 and N8verBegan
Over

• So Sad

ill work for you im going into swe as well bhai i love mandarin and the CCP!

• JFL
ill work for you im going into swe as well bhai i love mandarin and the CCP!
Working in China isn’t for the faint hearted bhai ,ever heard of 996

Working in China isn’t for the faint hearted bhai ,ever heard of 996
yes anything for my chinese fellahs

9-9 6 days a week no problem ill just abuse amphetamines :feelswhy:

• JFL
This is why im making a startup

• +1
This is why im making a startup
like a consultancy start up or an actual product i know like 10 people that attempted a new product but they all bombed

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and DarkWanderer
more suifuel

like a consultancy start up or an actual product i know like 10 people that attempted a new product but they all bombed
The latter

• So Sad
Brutal for tech in Canada

Lets say I got a cyber security or machine learning certification but majord in some shit like finance, would I still be able to do jobs in the line of work

JFL @ CScels
Curries will replace all of you

starting my CS degree later this year it's over for my career before it even began

• So Sad
starting my CS degree later this year it's over for my career before it even began
maybe it lets up in 2 years from now but short term i only see it getting worse due to streaming and media suffering really badly right now and boeing just clapped all airlines so a lot of mid tier companies are seeing reduced positions

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and kiyopon
maybe it lets up in 2 years from now but short term i only see it getting worse due to streaming and media suffering really badly right now and boeing just clapped all airlines so a lot of mid tier companies are seeing reduced positions
i hope it isn't as cancerous as it is when i graduate but who knows it could just be 5x more competitive then i'm going to really struggle

• So Sad