Ways to lose butt and thigh fat/muscle?

C

cycl0psclaw

Iron
I wouldn't say I'm TOO fat but I'm not too lean either. I'm more in the middle, Normal almost. But compared to my body my ass and thighs are fucking MASSIVE. It's like a got a BBL thrice I mean wtf am I supposed to do. I can't even wear jeans and skinny trousers. I mean at this point I might as well get raped in a fucking alleyway. Ffs

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell, kebab, Deleted member 33986 and 4 others
Foids like it.

Muscle has absolutely no influence on hip width. It’s just bone and fat at the widest point.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, madmogger and cycl0psclaw
I think its caused by lifestyle.
I used to sit all day every day and I mostly stored fat on my hips, chest and face.
Very big lower body compared to skinny upper body

• +1
Reactions: cycl0psclaw
My face has almost no fat compared to my ass and thighs.

• +1
Reactions: marek937
Twerk for 5 minutes every hour

• JFL
Reactions: mike21, Deleted member 33986 and cycl0psclaw
dont do that. women love guys with cute butts. just search up tiktoks there are millions of foids simping for guys butts

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
over if you cant twerk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kurd and Deleted member 33986
dont do that. women love guys with cute butts. just search up tiktoks there are millions of foids simping for guys butts
Foids like it.

Muscle has absolutely no influence on hip width. It’s just bone and fat at the widest point.
I wouldn't say I'm TOO fat but I'm not too lean either. I'm more in the middle, Normal almost. But compared to my body my ass and thighs are fucking MASSIVE. It's like a got a BBL thrice I mean wtf am I supposed to do. I can't even wear jeans and skinny trousers. I mean at this point I might as well get raped in a fucking alleyway. Ffs
I've also got a big bubble butt but I don't like it.

Built for BBC

I store a large percentage of lower body fat but I wonder if getting muscle there would help because my lower body is quite weak whilst my upper body isn’t.

Keep it, it’s attractive to women bc primally speaking or whatever it shows that you’re good at thrusting

What about obliques ?
Nah imo bc it makes your waist wider which will make your shoulders seem not as wide bc of shoulder waist ratio illusion

Keep it, it’s attractive to women bc primally speaking or whatever it shows that you’re good at thrusting

Nah imo bc it makes your waist wider which will make your shoulders seem not as wide bc of shoulder waist ratio illusion
I got a wide shoulder mainly from genetics but my hips are also wide but my legs are rlly strong so maybe that's why. If I wanna get a v taper physique then I might need to do a lot of work on my shoulders but then I feel like imma be way too wide 😂

i love my ass

My face has almost no fat compared to my ass and thighs.
Better than flat ass and fat face lol.
If I were you I’d just gymmaxx but idk how bad it is without pics

Those retards who say "butt is the worst place to store fat" are dumb as 100 fucks. Max Euceda is one of those retards (he doesn't know shit about working out as well, just look at his lateral raise video).

What else are the options for storing fat? Hips, belly, back, etc. All those actually looksmin your v-taper which is the most important part to looking masc. Girls like a good ass on guy as well so it's literally win-win. But no, I am so cursed with my genetics... Blah blah

I got a wide shoulder mainly from genetics but my hips are also wide but my legs are rlly strong so maybe that's why. If I wanna get a v taper physique then I might need to do a lot of work on my shoulders but then I feel like imma be way too wide 😂
no such thing as shoulders too wide

Guys I found out what it was. Yes my ass is big but it's not MASSIVE. it just looks massive cause of.....

Pelvic tilt!

Anterior pelvic tilt to be exact. And to solve it you just do a few stretches to strengthen stuff blah blah I'll spare you the details. So anybody dealing with the same thing it might just be pelvic tilt you never know.