We are all getting Time-mogged

SEAMAXXING NEHGRO

SEAMAXXING NEHGRO

Banned
The mog that is the most brutal is getting Time-mogged.

Think about it. Whatever degree or career you choose, you are getting time mogged. It is most brutal when you are a computer science student. The amount of rage I get when I see someone that is beyond good at react or whatever it may be takes over me. Even though I mog other CS students when it comes to knowledge since nowadays only a few sweats remain. In my upper level classes I see the same sweats. Dont even ask me when younger kids are already figuring out how to use web servers, holy fuck do I become depressed. I dont even care about anything else in life, I just want a job that pays me 6 figs so I can get a BMW 330ix and dress super nice. I dont even get sad or angry when I get physically mogged, like height or face, its only when I get time mogged. All I can think about was how much time I wasted while this dude was in those same 24hrs grinding.

I hope you autists see where I'm going with this. NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO SOMEONE IS TIME MOGGING YOU RIGHT NOW. And he will take you job, your new car, your new clothes, and maybe even the girl you were meant to marry to save your lineage from subhuman genes. You may think you're doing better than normies because you have this profound knowledge and because of your post score, but you in for a rude awakening. Normies subconsciously know about time mogging. They even get sad when they see someone doing better, let it be a truecel they will feel mogged if he has higher understanding of what topic is being discussed in lecture because he read the book while they were at a club getting railed or rotting on forums. They always feel some type of way, but since Lookism is law they forget and feel pity, but DEEP DOWN they acknowledge the mog.

Time is your most valuable resource in this universe.

Chads, Stacys, normies, oldfags, they all know this. Now imagine you use that resource to absolutely mog the rest. You think people give a fuck if you mewed for one year and seen slight changes if you're still not using your time. People would most certainly give a fuck if you did that + learned a high paying skill and got a job. They wouldnt even care about you mewing, they would go straight to the job, because no one cares about getting physically mogged except some you autist, the rest of the world cares about their time and how others use their time. That's why neets love other neets, and non-neets feel better about themselves when they see neets, but the top of the cream time moggers dont care about anyone or anything except their craft.

Edit: spelling

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Sushifart, Pikabro and 3 others
Read every word. Amazing greycel post

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart, SEAMAXXING NEHGRO and News
Best to just LDAR and give up because losing time is probably the most valuable thing to lose

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
Best to just LDAR and give up because losing time is probably the most valuable thing to lose
Yeah you're right when you think about it people do everything they can just so they can be neet and ldar when they retire. If its inevitable at your later ages in life then whats the point in caring about time now.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and deadmanwalking
only a problem for senescent cells