We are more likely to notice someone's flaw if we have the same flaw

othersitedown

othersitedown

fat white woman lover
Someone who has a recessed jaw is more likely to notice this feature on someone else. Someone who has facial asymmetry is more likely to notice someone else's asymmetry. Someone with a bad ipd is more likely to notice someone else's bad ipd.

I think this is an evolutionary trait. We want to get rid of our negative features so we are more strict about these flaws.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, autistic_tendencies, normie_joe and 1 other person
Someone who has a recessed jaw is more likely to notice this feature on someone else. Someone who has facial asymmetry is more likely to notice someone else's asymmetry. Someone with a bad ipd is more likely to notice someone else's bad ipd.

I think this is an evolutionary trait. We want to get rid of our negative features so we are more strict about these flaws.

That's why I have such unfathomable hatred towards this bitch

Picsart 23 04 12 14 59 23 906

Just looking at her pisses me off.

Same reason midget women are the most vocal about wanting tall men.

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme

I look like nerfed version of Lachowski and I always thought O'Pry was much better looking. That's probably why