We need a new forum or new mods (this place has gone to shit)

D

Deleted member 24002

Mistral
There is a reason this forum gets a bad rep and is associated with "incel culture" and anyone here would be ashamed if anyone found out they frequented this forum. The site has a ton of good info, users, threads outlining and discussing cosmetic surgeries, workout and diet tips, skincare, haircare. This is the only site where male cosmetic surgery (or any cosmetic surgery) is discussed at this level and mogs places like reddit to death in this regard. Most of the users here are the opposite of rotters on .is and want to improve themselves as a man, acknowledging that the blackpill is real and lookism exists in society and opting to improve rather than get depressed due to this. But that has become just one, small piece of .org now. I now have to use the search bar to type key words like "bimax" or "debloat" to look for new threads that actually relate to looksmaxing. This is because of the incels, the shitposters, and the ratings section subhumans taking over this site. So much talk about weird incel ideology BS like "muh muh all women are whores" on here, bro go to .is we do not care. Mfers on here posting disgusting videos like themselves stroking their meat or a random dude defecating. Every day the same fuckers are spamming their face asking "is it over for me?" "am I chadlite" (no). Dudes on here rotting all day treating the site like a chat board as well. Feel like a non-NT NEET virgin every time I browse the offtopic section because this site attracts societal outcasts who spend their days on discord and incel forums. The mods of this forum will never do something about this because they just want a lot of users so they welcome rotters with open arms. And dont get me started on the god awful looksmax discords (I've been in the public one, Niko's, and curlyheadjames', all straight garbage). Someone should start a site like "mensaesthetics.org" so we can discuss looksmaxing without getting brain rot.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel, Deleted member 25938, BoredPrince and 5 others
the looks maxing stuff is over. everything has been discussed ad nauseaum since 2015. this is now an exclusively incel forum. normies gtfo

the looks maxing stuff is over. everything has been discussed ad nauseaum since 2015. this is now an exclusively incel forum. normies gtfo
disagree when barely anyone here has gotten surgeries yet everybody says they will. so much info yet to be unlocked in this regard because many here are still young or dont have enough money to get surgery and then outline their results and experiences. When I was researching bimax I read the entirety of gaia262's thread like 3 times because no other site provides that level of first hand experience of surgeries. If even 1% of this site got cosmetic surgery and documented the experience, the wealth of new knowledge would be insane.

• +1
Reactions: saiya_online
it exists but you are not invited

• +1
Reactions: slayer69
Only incels need to looksmax thats why. Chads don't get surgeries and their t levels are high enough to not roid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, mortis and It'snotover
Blackgymmax' s new thread shaked the forum, now everyone talks about dorito's bbc again. It's cyclic, before we had nords vs meds now white vs black

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, BigBoy, LampPostPrime and 2 others
disagree when barely anyone here has gotten surgeries yet everybody says they will. so much info yet to be unlocked in this regard because many here are still young or dont have enough money to get surgery and then outline their results and experiences. When I was researching bimax I read the entirety of gaia262's thread like 3 times because no other site provides that level of first hand experience of surgeries. If even 1% of this site got cosmetic surgery and documented the experience, the wealth of new knowledge would be insane.
I recommend reading anatomy books too. So many people on here have no idea what they need to fix that's makes them ugly. I think that would help benefit the forum more; more informed people. Besides we could help develop more techniques... I'm not helping the forum by rotting on here but I have 3 years till highschool ends. Using this time to study a lot, besides I'm going to get a job to run a few experiments on me once I get some money for certain things.
I think you're right there is a ton of information yet to be discovered. So many people think everything has already been found out during the lookism.net era. When we just need more hardmaxxers. One thing I don't like about the site though is the amount of dalits clogging up threads with retarded things. I've heard this site had way more indians than any other iteration compared to sluthate.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24002
it exists but you are not invited
then how do I get invited
Only incels need to looksmax thats why. Chads don't get surgeries and their t levels are high enough to not roid
plenty of MTN+ users here, many still useless. not just incels im complaining about, also the shitposters
Blackgymmax' s new thread shaked the forum, now everyone talks about dorito's bbc again. It's cyclic, before we had nords vs meds now white vs black
dumbass race talk again and again. we get it white people=best looking south asian people=worst looking. fucking hell how many different threads and comments do we need on this subject

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
I think you have a fundamental misunderstanding of who is a looksmaxxer. If you’re a well adjusted good looking guy, you don’t give a shit about any of this stuff. You’re blind to the sins of the world and probably assume your success is all muh personality.

If you’re in here talking about getting cosmetic surgeries to gain approval from others, you are probably some kind of mentally ill social status seeker/ social pariah - or an incel. As far as I’m concerned this is just another incel forum with a slightly more positive bent. While some things could be picked up, this is just the way things are.

• +1
Reactions: Won't Stop Mewing and Deleted member 24507
dnrd but i think this forum should be made private or atleast access to botb shouldnt be given to newer users

I think you have a fundamental misunderstanding of who is a looksmaxxer. If you’re a well adjusted good looking guy, you don’t give a shit about any of this stuff. You’re blind to the sins of the world and probably assume your success is all muh personality.

If you’re in here talking about getting cosmetic surgeries to gain approval from others, you are probably some kind of mentally ill social status seeker/ social pariah - or an incel. As far as I’m concerned this is just another incel forum with a slightly more positive bent. While some things could be picked up, this is just the way things are.
Bro I’m an average looking 18 yr old guy, come from a well off family, have always had good support system (friends, cousins), go to a top 20 worldwide university for finance, have had girlfriends. So I’m well adjusted. The only thing is I want to improve my appearance. I go to the gym, do skincare and haircare, good style and cologne always but some things like my chin, nose, eyes can’t be changed naturally. So I pursue surgery and like to research various doctors, procedures, experiences on the internet. This place seemed to be the best place for this as Reddit sucks, but I feel like it’s gone to shit rn. Maybe because I’ve read all the good threads by now idk. Plenty of guys like me here, one of them is @letsdoit and some other users I used to talk to when I had discord. We need a new place, maybe a men’s plastic surgery forum.

Bro I’m an average looking 18 yr old guy, come from a well off family, have always had good support system (friends, cousins), go to a top 20 worldwide university for finance, have had girlfriends. So I’m well adjusted. The only thing is I want to improve my appearance. I go to the gym, do skincare and haircare, good style and cologne always but some things like my chin, nose, eyes can’t be changed naturally. So I pursue surgery and like to research various doctors, procedures, experiences on the internet. This place seemed to be the best place for this as Reddit sucks, but I feel like it’s gone to shit rn. Maybe because I’ve read all the good threads by now idk. Plenty of guys like me here, one of them is @letsdoit and some other users I used to talk to when I had discord. We need a new place, maybe a men’s plastic surgery forum.

I can understand where you’re coming from, but you are very likely the minority. Tbh the information you’ve accessed is already terrific, it’s just hard to maintain that level of output as the low hanging fruit is gobbled up. I wish you luck on your surgeries. Hopefully there are still useful resources for you

• +1
Reactions: Won't Stop Mewing, sub5inchcel and Deleted member 24002
Yeah bro he’s right and spot on, I agree with you brother.
This place does suck overall, some of the BOTB threads i’m trying to use but even then I have questions and all the users are gone who created them.
But I have to admit we are the minority most people who I give my socials / pics too would never guess i’m on a forum like this, same for you too bro.

I can understand where you’re coming from, but you are very likely the minority. Tbh the information you’ve accessed is already terrific, it’s just hard to maintain that level of output as the low hanging fruit is gobbled up. I wish you luck on your surgeries. Hopefully there are still useful resources for you
I like this energy bro.
What do you mean by maintain that level of output as the low hanging fruit is gobbled up?

Yeah bro he’s right and spot on, I agree with you brother.
This place does suck overall, some of the BOTB threads i’m trying to use but even then I have questions and all the users are gone who created them.
But I have to admit we are the minority most people who I give my socials / pics too would never guess i’m on a forum like this, same for you too bro.
yeah bro the problem is the users who have crazy surgery transformations all either leave immediately or make one thread then leave. No point staying after ascension tbh. Im getting genio+rhino together in June and making a thread on it then leaving. eye surgery in a couple years probably. and yeah bro idk why youre even on this forum tbh, i know youre getting otoplasty and MSE but after that what are you even going to do looksmaxing wise? No surgeon will give you bimax. but I feel like you're the kind of guy who wants to be chad and nothing lower.

yeah bro the problem is the users who have crazy surgery transformations all either leave immediately or make one thread then leave. No point staying after ascension tbh. Im getting genio+rhino together in June and making a thread on it then leaving. eye surgery in a couple years probably. and yeah bro idk why youre even on this forum tbh, i know youre getting otoplasty and MSE but after that what are you even going to do looksmaxing wise? No surgeon will give you bimax. but I feel like you're the kind of guy who wants to be chad and nothing lower.
To be honest bro I haven’t seen a lot of surgery ascensions in here that don’t have like an obvious flaw, like obvious recession in chin or hooked nose. If you have seen some threads tag me in them i’m curious.
Your doing genio + rhino with the same surgeon?
Imagine your parents being both persian making 6-7 figs and not helping you with a simple otoplasty…
Honestly if I can become an unfrauded chadlite I will be happy.
After MSE is done etc I will look into trimax or probably just downgraft genio like you if bone smashing for 6 months doesn’t do it and in an ideal world.. Yeux Clairs for blue eyes.

• +1
To be honest bro I haven’t seen a lot of surgery ascensions in here that don’t have like an obvious flaw
thats where all the best ascensions come from tbh. a lot of people try to add implants on a decent face and get botched
Your doing genio + rhino with the same surgeon?
different surgeons, same practice. so one specializes in cosmetic oral surgeries and one in other things like rhinoplasty
Imagine your parents being both persian making 6-7 figs and not helping you with a simple otoplasty…
damn wtf, why not? persians care a lot about their children's appearance, i see a ton of persian girls getting rhino paid for by their parents especially. strange, they must have some reason.
After MSE is done etc I will look into trimax or probably just downgraft genio like you if bone smashing for 6 months doesn’t do it and in an ideal world.. Yeux Clairs for blue eyes.
yeah bro like i said trimax is unrealistic, downgrafted genio is much easier. Yeux Clairs idk too much about tbh

thats where all the best ascensions come from tbh. a lot of people try to add implants on a decent face and get botched

different surgeons, same practice. so one specializes in cosmetic oral surgeries and one in other things like rhinoplasty

damn wtf, why not? persians care a lot about their children's appearance, i see a ton of persian girls getting rhino paid for by their parents especially. strange, they must have some reason.

yeah bro like i said trimax is unrealistic, downgrafted genio is much easier. Yeux Clairs idk too much about tbh
I mean bro it’s just I have seen people work straight for a year and pay 40-50k for a minor difference in bimax and then I also see people go hard at smashing/chewing and take some sarms and increase by 1-2psl or even more.

The more I research and the more cases I’ve talked to of ascensions I think fillers mog because you can continue adding it / decreasing it to your liking.

It’s probably the most ironic thing having a doctor as a parent in the U.S. and still having to bonesmash like the kids in India/Pakistan are…

Both my parents are Chad and Stacy for their ethnicity, when I try to talk to them about looks we instead go to a therapist and when the therapist agrees with me they still don’t care and say I will have to pay for it, it won’t come from them. My dad literally just wears a buzz cut so you can imagine the bones he has.

I think MSE + Chewing can get rid of the need for genio tbh and yeah Yeux Clairs is a long process but it works 100%.

• +1
I like this energy bro.
What do you mean by maintain that level of output as the low hanging fruit is gobbled up?

So we already have some very comprehensive threads. And as we cover the simpler topics in those threads, the things that are left to cover are either more complex or expensive - making it harder to produce additional content. So eventually good content creation slows down. It’s the natural life cycle of every forum sadly bro.

• +1
Reactions: Won't Stop Mewing and sub5inchcel
It was shit since most of it's existence , just let it fall at this point

• +1
Reactions: stunna