We need to allow foids and trannies onto the forum

Clavicular

Clavicular

Neurotypical
Contributor
Woah woah relax, I will explain my reasoning

Every PDO video, lipo injection tutorial, whatever softmax I see on youtube. Its always a foid or a homosexual

I legit have learned more from foids than any forum member by a longshot. Foids are good at makeup so we need them to help with frauding and waterline pens

all that good shit, make it very selective which foids are allowed

I need a foid to help me figure out good makeup to widen my lip seal @emeraldglass

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, NoReedemingFeature, depressionmaxxing and 28 others
@Michael Myers @coispet let foids in but vet them thoroughly, in the name of softmax

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: M-1014, Michael Myers and coispet

Every PDO video, lipo injection tutorial, whatever softmax I see on youtube. Its always a foid or a homosexual

I legit have learned more from foids than any forum member by a longshot. Foids are good at makeup so we need them to help with frauding and waterline pens

I need a foid to help me figure out good makeup to widen my lip seal @emeraldglass
there are hundreds of subreddits about makeup just join them instead of letting women join our forum

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, Lonenely sigma, NoReedemingFeature and 13 others
I think you want to fuck a pair of trannys and you are camouflaging your intentions

It's okay, just open up and accept your sexuality

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Pogin_chan, n0rthface and 16 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, Pogin_chan, M-1014 and 11 others
I need a foid to help me figure out good makeup to widen my lip seal
caging so hard at this jfl, i had my foid friend explain to me in detail how to makeup fraud and helped me pick out the best concealers, theyre high iq when it comes to frauding tbh let them on the forum

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet
foids and trannies don't understand shit about male looks, they only understand how to become ugly wymxn and slutty wymxn

I think you want to fuck a pair of trannys and you are camouflaging your intentions

It's okay, just open up and accept your sexuality
TBH i knew id get these replies but im being unironic i just wanna fraud easier
foids and trannies don't understand shit about male looks, they only understand how to become ugly wymxn and slutty wymxn
They are good at makeup and softmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: smallman
caging so hard at this jfl, i had my foid friend explain to me in detail how to makeup fraud and helped me pick out the best concealers, theyre high iq when it comes to frauding tbh let them on the forum
high iq, anything for loooks

• +1
Reactions: atlantean

As long as they send me nudes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, nathan, Alexios and 3 others
@Vermilioncore will foids on this forum make my life great inc?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Clavicular
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Clavicular
No nigger

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: smoth and Clavicular
Interesting

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Foids fine because they know how to use makeup/concealer

Trannies no cause all they'll do is try to show you how to cut off your dick :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: smallman
just go on reddit or something bro

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and noodlelover
Whats ur slay count

• +1
It's better to just repost things you find elsewhere, here, than to invite in people that would destroy the server.

They target financials and hosting providers, and even governments to get websites banned. They would apply pressure to the website to either have it conform with blue pilled ideology (then you loose tons of content), or have it be canceled.

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet and Clavicular
oy vey, video about this thread from ur stalker tiktoker pajeet incoming

• JFL

Cope you want foids cuz you're the Chad of the forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular and GunDevilHybrid
Damn
If ur measuring right and ur not larping then some people really have it all in life
i suppose so, societal roles are carved by the hands of fate and ability, without it the natural order ceases to exist for the superior must inevitably rule over the inferior

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
i suppose so, societal roles are carved by the hands of fate and ability, without it the natural order ceases to exist for the superior must inevitably rule over the inferior
Do u get rated chadlite or r u just saying that? Do u get approached?

Do u get rated chadlite or r u just saying that? Do u get approached?
yes, i also got offered a modelling contract. and no i dont get cold approached by foids in the street, thats not a thing that women do

• +1
yes, i also got offered a modelling contract. and no i dont get cold approached by foids in the street, thats not a thing that women do
Oh i see

Bf percentage?

Last question i swear

I agree but like I explained in the thread I made past week these sexual starved predators wouldn’t be able to keep their brains working if there women present on this forum. It’s a shame really.

• +1
Reactions: smoth and Clavicular
Oh i see

Bf percentage?

Last question i swear
probably visually 18-19% since im on a roid bulk and bloat facially easily, i aim for abt 10% for my most optimal for facial leanness, im probably a high MTN rn with facial bloat so i look pretty shit

• +1
probably visually 18-19% since im on a roid bulk and bloat facially easily, i aim for abt 10% for my most optimal for facial leanness, im probably a high MTN rn with facial bloat so i look pretty shit
Does facial fat really change shit that much? From chadlite to high mtn?
I’m mtn-high mtn at 25% (i doubt i’m actually that fat)
Lifefuel asf tho

Does facial fat really change shit that much? From chadlite to high mtn?
I’m mtn-high mtn at 25% (i doubt i’m actually that fat)
Lifefuel asf tho
i have brutal fat distribution where it all goes to my face so it makes a pretty big difference for me + i have good bones and structure so being lean ascends me hard, no one can truly know how they look if theyve never seen themselves lean, i turn into a pretty boy model just by being lean

• +1
61cE2quX0LL AC UF10001000 QL80

• +1
Reactions: looksmac, smoth and Clavicular
@Michael Myers @coispet let foids in but vet them thoroughly, in the name of softmax
No thanks. If we were to let women in, the men here would simp for them, compete with each other and turn .org into an even bigger shitshow than it already is and before long, this place would get shutdown. There’s a reason why Lookism didn’t last as long as this forum did and it’s exactly because we keep women out that we are able to last longer.

• +1
Reactions: looksmac and Clavicular
Which woman would join???

And even if we let them in, id allow them only in a female (not the whole forum), sort of what a guy with a mustache did

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
I agree but like I explained in the thread I made past week these sexual starved predators wouldn’t be able to keep their brains working if there women present on this forum. It’s a shame really.
Yea that is sad, tbh we need foids that no one knows are foids then

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
I don't think anybody wants any foids in here. If we let them here, the site is going to die fr (even though it's already dying jfl)

yeah if shes my gf aswell

Foids do not understand looks better than men they just utilize their very limited understanding more often in daily life

If you still need a foid for looks advice with the wealth of knowledge at your fingertips then you are a lost cause

Foids do not understand looks better than men they just utilize their very limited understanding more often in daily life

If you still need a foid for looks advice with the wealth of knowledge at your fingertips then you are a lost cause
Women seek out unique ways to looksmax. There are more options out there to looksmax, but who will discover them? Women are not rotters who spend their entire lives behind a computer, instead, they strive to improve on a daily basis.

No thanks. If we were to let women in, the men here would simp for them, compete with each other and turn .org into an even bigger shitshow than it already is and before long, this place would get shutdown. There’s a reason why Lookism didn’t last as long as this forum did and it’s exactly because we keep women out that we are able to last longer.
Also one of the only few places to discuss men's problems. Women don't have those problems 90 percent of the time no need for them

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers

nigga really stole my thread

Also one of the only few places to discuss men's problems. Women don't have those problems 90 percent of the time no need for them
Precisely, and they would just come with unhelpful advice or lie to us like "looks don't matter, personality matters! Teehee."

• +1
Reactions: looksmac
There are already foids here larping as incels

Felax there fella

Dude fuck yeah I want trannies too in this forun! Would be awesome I literally cant wait

Women seek out unique ways to looksmax. There are more options out there to looksmax, but who will discover them? Women are not rotters who spend their entire lives behind a computer, instead, they strive to improve on a daily basis.
Women don’t understand beauty on any fundamental level it’s mostly just vibes, as opposed to looksmaxxers who have thoroughly defined what beauty is and how to achieve it.

There’s nothing a woman can tell you about beauty that you would not be able to deduce yourself with the information given to you on this site with some creativity and critical thinking.

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature