(Chads are more attractive than Stacies) The best looking guys at my college are so much more interesting to look at than the best looking foids

AspiringChanglite

AspiringChanglite

Banned
Before we dive into this I want to say that I'm straight.

The best looking top 10 or so guys at my college are actually a pleasure to stare at. I love to look at their
- frontal for symmetry, ratios, lower third, hunter eyes, skull shape, dimorphism, hollow cheeks
- 3/4th for zygos, ogee curve
- side profile for browridge, nosebridge, chin projection, mandible, ramus, taut skin stretching over hollow cheeks

Meanwhile for foids past a certain level (stacylite) they all look the same and are indistinguishable from each other, unless truly top tier striking unique models. It's because there's less prerequesites to be good looking as a foid (skinny, good body, health indicators, small nose, good lips, good skull shape, decent eye area) while guys need to have a whole lot more (eye area, eyebrow tilt and set, browridge, high projected zygos, defined masseters, outward gonions, hollow cheeks, straight mandible, ramus length, deep set almond or hunter eyes, minimal UEE, forward growth, chin projection, low hairline, etc and that's JUST FACE).

I'm not sexually attracted to guys, but on nights out when a top 10 mogger is nearby my eyes gravitate towards him and admire his face and body (height, long limbs, broad shoulders, v taper, lean muscle mass), even if a stacylite or stacy is in the vicinity. Sometimes I even try to accidentally bump into them or go near them just to look at them more closely or get a sense of how they smell like.

There's this one particular mogger who's probably #1 at my college that I'm acquaintances with (I'm not close friends with him but we talk pretty often probably because I'm in the top 25 moggers in my college and in a top fraternity with a similar height and frame as him so he sees me as on the same level as him social hierarchy wise) that I love to just stare and admire at, especially in nightclub lighting. His hollow cheeks and perfect collagen are amplified in the sultry shadows of the dimly lit nightclub and the shadows casted over his mogger browridge, high set projected zygos and accentuating his mandible, ramus and chin projection gives me unexplainable joy.

I stare at this guy for at least a solid 10-15 minutes every time we're at the same club/bar and he hasn't caught on yet, it's been two years since we met each other.

He probably doesn't think I'm gay since he's seen me slay a lot of foids (and we even challenge each other to makeup competitions some nights) but he's probably a bit weirded out since he has caught me staring at him from across the venue a couple times.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, germanmogger, YoYqkim and 17 others
you might actually be bisexual. You probably like masculine features on girls dont ya

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, wombleboy12, the next o'pry and 26 others
See you used the word 'interesting'.

This is because the difference between a strong 5 and a 7 is MINIMAL for a woman.

For a guy? The difference between MTN and Chadlite is MASSIVE. Huuuuge.

That's why they are more interesting to look at.

It's easier to be attractive as a girl. More has to go right as a guy to make it. Tails did a video on this.

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, the next o'pry, Chadethnic101 and 14 others
you might actually be gay. You probably like masculine features on girls dont ya

Reddit moron right here.

You need BOTH the male and female gaze in both male and female faces, for optimum attractiveness.

Look at all the best looking female movie actresses of all time and they all had well structured mandibles.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, horizontallytall, blackckatt and 10 others

This is because the difference between a strong 5 and a 7 is MINIMAL for a woman.

It's easier to be attractive as a girl. More has to go right as a guy to make it. Tails did a video on this.
it's a huge split because high tier beckies are treated tremendously better than a high tier normie would be treated

it's not that one is necessarily harder to achieve, it's just that one is rewarded insanely higher by society

• Hmm...
Reactions: MakinItHappen

The best looking top 10 or so guys at my college are actually a pleasure to stare at. I love to look at their
- frontal for symmetry, ratios, lower third, hunter eyes, skull shape, dimorphism, hollow cheeks
- side profile for browridge, nosebridge, chin projection, mandible, ramus, taut skin stretching over hollow cheeks

Meanwhile for foids past a certain level (stacylite) they all look the same and are indistinguishable from each other, unless truly top tier striking unique models. It's because there's less prerequesites to be good looking as a foid (skinny, good body, health indicators, small nose, good lips, good skull shape, decent eye area) while guys need to have a whole lot more (eye area, eyebrow tilt and set, browridge, high projected zygos, defined masseters, outward gonions, hollow cheeks, straight mandible, ramus length, deep set almond or hunter eyes, minimal UEE, forward growth, chin projection, low hairline, etc and that's JUST FACE).

I'm not sexually attracted to guys, but on nights out when a top 10 mogger is nearby my eyes gravitate towards him and admire his face and body (height, long limbs, broad shoulders, v taper, lean muscle mass), even if a stacylite or stacy is in the vicinity. Sometimes I even try to accidentally bump into them or go near them just to look at them more closely or get a sense of how they smell like.

There's this one particular mogger who's probably #1 at my college that I'm acquaintances with (I'm not close friends with him but we talk pretty often probably because I'm in the top 25 moggers in my college and in a top fraternity with a similar height and frame as him so he sees me as on the same level as him social hierarchy wise) that I love to just stare and admire at, especially in nightclub lighting. His hollow cheeks and perfect collagen are amplified in the sultry shadows of the dimly lit nightclub and the shadows casted over his mogger browridge, high set projected zygos and accentuating his mandible, ramus and chin projection gives me unexplainable joy.

I stare at this guy for at least a solid 10-15 minutes every time we're at the same club/bar and he hasn't caught on yet, it's been two years since we met each other.

He probably doesn't think I'm gay since he's seen me slay a lot of foids (and we even challenge each other to makeup competitions some nights) but he's probably a bit weirded out since he has caught me staring at him from across the venue a couple times.
Faggots.org

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja, drimprovement, Shade91 and 2 others
Reddit moron right here.

You need BOTH the male and female gaze in both male and female faces, for optimum attractiveness.

Look at all the best looking female movie actresses of all time and they all had well structured mandibles.
yea a well structued mandible is good, but this mfer probably likes 1:1 cheek width to jaw width, tall girls, long limbed girls

• Love it
Reactions: AspiringChanglite
i agree with you though, pretty girls are everywhere but its rare to come across an actual chad

• +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk

There's this one particular mogger who's probably #1 at my college that I'm acquaintances with (I'm not close friends with him but we talk pretty often probably because I'm in the top 25 moggers in my college and in a top fraternity with a similar height and frame as him so he sees me as on the same level as him social hierarchy wise) that I love to just stare and admire at, especially in nightclub lighting. His hollow cheeks and perfect collagen are amplified in the sultry shadows of the dimly lit nightclub and the shadows casted over hisexual s mogger browridge, high set projected zygos and accentuating his mandible, ramus and chin projection gives me unexplainable joy.

Homosexual writes essay to cope :feelsahh:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wombleboy12, aqircc and bloomercel
i agree with you though, pretty girls are everywhere but its rare to come across an actual chad

Someone posted this on the forum a few months back:

Function of evolution.

it's a huge split because high tier beckies are treated tremendously better than a high tier normie would be treated

it's not that one is necessarily harder to achieve, it's just that one is rewarded insanely higher by society

Science shows it is MUCH less difficult to achieve as a woman.

I could not disagree with you more.

You are not thinking abouit this right.

Open your mind up.

It's not just makeup that makes women look good even when they are average.

It's nothing to do with social construction. It's built on evolution.

This is NOT social engineering.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42566
View attachment 2594075

Science shows it is MUCH less difficult to achieve as a woman.

I could not disagree with you more.

You are not thinking abouit this right.

Open your mind up.

It's not just makeup that makes women look good even when they are average.

It's nothing to do with social construction. It's built on evolution.

This is NOT social engineering.
okay show me what you think a 5/10 woman looks like vs a 7/10 woman

and then a 5/10 man vs a 7/10 man

geniunely curious

The best looking top 10 or so guys at my college are actually a pleasure to stare at.

I'm not sexually attracted to guys, but on nights out when a top 10 mogger is nearby my eyes gravitate towards him and admire his face and body (height, long limbs, broad shoulders, v taper, lean muscle mass), Sometimes I even try to accidentally bump into them or go near them just to look at them more closely or get a sense of how they smell like.
His hollow cheeks and perfect collagen are amplified in the sultry shadows of the dimly lit nightclub and the shadows casted over his mogger browridge, high set projected zygos and accentuating his mandible, ramus and chin projection gives me unexplainable joy.

Funny

• JFL
Reactions: wombleboy12
okay show me what you think a 5/10 woman looks like vs a 7/10 woman

and then a 5/10 man vs a 7/10 man

geniunely curious

Sure I'll try and find pictures to showcase it but I will say this before I do.

I know you think this is down to hormones and that men have more testosterone and testosterone is the aggressive hormone etc etc and so on, but let me ask you a question. Why is it according to the science East Asian men are ugly but East Asian women are cute and snuggly? Why is it no matter what the race, the science shows us that to be attractive as a man you need a lot more going on in your face? Attractive as in THRESHOLD. To meet a threshold in attractiveness you need one or two good features with some facial averageness as a chick. That then become 5 fold when it's fertile years between 14 and 26.

It's EASIER to get to a 6 as a girl. It's easier to get to a 7 as a girl. EVEN if you take out societal normie guys that simply say; 'yeah I'd fuck that she's at least a 7'. EVEN IF you do that and rely on just autists and use all the facial aesthetics shit we've learned through the science of the black pill, we would still be able to identify more 7s in women across the board than men. Face only.

I'll find some pictures I guess.

• +1
Reactions: tyroneorkms, Deleted member 42566 and Kristin

you might actually be bisexual. You probably like masculine features on girls dont ya
Yeah I do. Dimorphic girls are a dime a dozen and boring to look at, tall androgynous foggers (like 99% of female models) are much more attractive, striking and unique

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead

I know you think this is down to hormones and that men have more testosterone and testosterone is the aggressive hormone etc etc and so on, but let me ask you a question. Why is it according to the science East Asian men are ugly but East Asian women are cute and snuggly? Why is it no matter what the race, the science shows us that to be attractive as a man you need a lot more going on in your face? Attractive as in THRESHOLD. To meet a threshold in attractiveness you need one or two good features with some facial averageness as a chick. That then become 5 fold when it's fertile years between 14 and 26.

It's EASIER to get to a 6 as a girl. It's easier to get to a 7 as a girl. EVEN if you take out societal normie guys that simply say; 'yeah I'd fuck that she's at least a 7'. EVEN IF you do that and rely on just autists and use all the facial aesthetics shit we've learned through the science of the black pill, we would still be able to identify more 7s in women across the board than men. Face only.

Keep going. I'm reporting all these posts. Spamming in the looksmax section is a breach of the rules.

• JFL
Reactions: AspiringChanglite
Yeah i think you swing the other way mate lmao

"His hollow cheeks and perfect collagen are amplified in the sultry shadows of the dimly lit nightclub and the shadows casted over his mogger browridge, high set projected zygos and accentuating his mandible, ramus and chin projection gives me unexplainable joy."
Excuse Me What GIF by Bounce

• JFL
Reactions: wombleboy12, Dele Alli Regen and Patient A
Yeah I do. Dimorphic girls are a dime a dozen and boring to look at, tall androgynous foggers (like 99% of female models) are much more attractive, striking and unique
No such thing as "androgynous foggers". You probably think slendermen are stacies lmao.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dele Alli Regen and poopoohead
cock sucker

Someone posted this on the forum a few months back:

View attachment 2594074

Function of evolution.
bro we know that, this guy however this guy is attracted to chico in a wig https://looksmax.org/threads/my-standards-for-a-foid-i-would-ltr.885933/
bro thats why i called you bisexual, nothing wrong with it but your attracted to male dimorphism in women. Theres a difference between female and male dimorphism your majorly biased towards male dimorphic traits.

Homosexual writes essay to cope :feelsahh:
This is so stupid. Admiration for male beauty is different from homosexuality. Only an idiot redditor wouldn't realize that. Adam was actually the one who broke the mold of beauty. Male beauty lies in a genuine combination of elegance, exclusivity and extraordinary. His beauty will only be affirmed in his face. Not like a FOID who is usually beautiful and ordinary because most women are fuckable. A man only needs a facial frame to assert his beauty, a FOID of taking pictures of ass and tits to try to equate male beauty.

CHAD is superior to stacie on every level.

This is so stupid. Admiration for male beauty is different from homosexuality. Only an idiot redditor wouldn't realize that. Adam was actually the one who broke the mold of beauty. Male beauty lies in a genuine combination of elegance, exclusivity and extraordinary. His beauty will only be affirmed in his face. Not like a FOID who is usually beautiful and ordinary because most women are fuckable. A man only needs a facial frame to assert his beauty, a FOID of taking pictures of ass and tits to try to equate male beauty.

CHAD is superior to stacie on every level.
Obviously... alot of women you meet on a day to day basis are attractive even tmif they have a weak chin, acne, thin hair or pale skin. Very few males are however seen as really attractive or are as simped over for like women. Alot of male beauty I feel stems from the fact that we were the ones that were supposed to build, hunt, gather and most importantly protect. Our attractiveness is deepset in these characteristics, that's why we need money, status, thick hair, good frame, lean muscle mass, good frame, confidence, height and etc.

are you a fag

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Lmao I’m the same. Not gay tho

tldr you’re a fsggot

“I’m not gay, but I like looking at dudes dic-“

• JFL

Bro you’re just gay it’s okay

• JFL
Nigga you gay. Legit stacies Are rare. You gotta Have Wide hips, flat stomach and c cup boobs to Even Begin. Then They gotta work Out so their ass isnt flabby

Last edited:
  • JFL

Just bath in makeup as a foid theory

Yeah and don’t forget men are more aesthetic than women

I know you prefaced this by saying you’re straight, but to answer your question, you’re either bisexual or you don’t know what an actual Stacy looks like. These three women are all Stacys, if you find the Chad here more attractive then you’re probably bisexual in denial.
IMG 7356
View attachment IMG_7357.webp
IMG 7355
View attachment IMG_7358.webp

JFL i could understand until the part you said you bump into them just to smell them

WTF
Addawdw

Obviously... alot of women you meet on a day to day basis are attractive even tmif they have a weak chin, acne, thin hair or pale skin. Very few males are however seen as really attractive or are as simped over for like women. Alot of male beauty I feel stems from the fact that we were the ones that were supposed to build, hunt, gather and most importantly protect. Our attractiveness is deepset in these characteristics, that's why we need money, status, thick hair, good frame, lean muscle mass, good frame, confidence, height and etc.
caught you trying to sneak in "confidence" :lul:

least obvious faggot on this forum